Returning - QUESTIONS help pls

CrazyAmber

I've been looking towards returning but I have not much time, I'll play with a friend, and I don't have plans on paying, Id like to startover with a new character, without any benefit from start. Is it ok?

the other day it made me worry when I saw a guy saying that queus for dungeons are empty most of the times if the dungeon isnt something like ebondrake, 

how's the population? I want to know everything if possible from an experienced player who can be honest if possible please

23 minutes ago, CrazyAmber said:

I've been looking towards returning but I have not much time, I'll play with a friend, and I don't have plans on paying, Id like to startover with a new character, without any benefit from start. Is it ok?

the other day it made me worry when I saw a guy saying that queus for dungeons are empty most of the times if the dungeon isnt something like ebondrake, 

how's the population? I want to know everything if possible from an experienced player who can be honest if possible please

Yes, it's fine if you start over without paying.

In an earlier patch they made it to where to obtain every upgrade/breakthrough weapon/accessory through surveys and story quests up to Silverfrost. So now you don't have to worry about going off path of your storyline quests to get your upgrade gear from Viridian Coast to Moonwater Plains.

Ignore the people who say dungeon queues are dead. If that was the case then you know the game would be dead itself. All dungeons are generally active when going to them, maybe not dungeons like Blackram Supply Chain, Bloodshade Harbor, etc, but most of the time you're able to find a party for most of the dungeons. I'll cut out low level blue dungeons since it's already understandable why no one generally runs that.

Population wise, it seems healthy still. You won't see many people around the maps though since majority of the people camp Cross Server or are in dungeons in their own server. But you may generally see people at Mushin's Tower, House of Pleasure or Jadestone Village.

And yes, I'm an experienced player who has no reason to lie since I'm on the game every day if possible.

4 minutes ago, ImagineAName said:

Actually , You can Find a Party for those Dungeons Pretty fast Since the Last update, Cuz each of them give 3 Candies (event item)

Well I'm speaking of a regular day without the event. Since the event won't stay 24/7.

1 hour ago, Zuzu said:

Well I'm speaking of a regular day without the event. Since the event won't stay 24/7.

yea but even without the event i always find parties for them in a very short time, Maybe i have a good luck with parties idk..

I've been playing around 5 months and the game doesn't seem to be dead, You will rarely see anyone when you're leveling up but when you reach lvl.50 you will see a alot of

players Especially in mushin's tower or soulstone plains because it's easy to reach lvl 50 in this game.

It definitely doesn't have a high population but the current population is just more than enough to do anything in BnS

yeah... never had a problem doing dung... and I will say what most of the people have said... find a good active clan... there's some... and just ask for help and join clan runs... no toxic from f8 people with attitude... you know what am saying?...

There are a few dungeons that are less likely to be run.  This is why the survey rewards/story quests actually gives you some of the weapons and accessories needed for upgrades so newer players won't have to try to do dungeons that are less populated.

Obviously anything below the purple dungeons will see less queues.  But there is a thing called Daily Challenge, and it rotates a set of dungeons everyday which pretty much forces higher level players to do other dungeons so they can get their daily rewards.

You shouldn't have much problem finding parties.

6 hours ago, CrazyAmber said:

There's something I don't understand here.

Before answering your first question, 

I need to ask.

Why is it you think you need to pay money on a game that's list in front of the homepage that said "play for free now".

Are you seeking to pay to catch up with current community?

Do you really think you can pay enough to catch up on a game that released for 2 years?

What kind of group of player are you seeking to catching up to? The hardcore, the lazy, the role players or the casuals?

if you are playing with a friend, why do you expect to pay?

what kind of benefit are you seeking?

the second question got me even more confused

so let me get this straight

a random guy you met only told you an information that you have yet to experience, now you are scared that you are making a grave mistake by "playing a game"?

last and final question

you are looking to play a game with your friend, why do you care about a game population? Is there any game out there that they actually show you the correct information of player population? 

Let's present a situation

I'm gonna tell you that the game is dead. You gonna walk away asap?

idk y u got to be rude dude just wants to know if the game is worth playing id say yes its alot faster now to lvl and gear up yes games a lil dead but if they ever add content like they hve on every other vr of the game its rly new player and alt friendly. whats going on at the moment is like there going down the path of a game that is great but not adding content that was changed in other vr of the game to make it more alt and new player friendly. i would say now is a good time to play though get into the game b4 more of the better content is releced. alot of ppl like me from beta getting a lil burnt though same shit every day horrid rng for me any way but i know what the game can be so i play gearing up for the better content

10 minutes ago, CrazyAmber said:

sorry @

Parenthesis

I'm not taking your answer, you don't even seem friendly and all you talk about is about me paying, I clearly said I have no plans on paying, because I won't even pay, and I just am curious because I'm a returning player. Your negativity doesn't lure my attention, sorry.

Negativity?

Thats negativity?

thats being rude??!?

Well lets try to be positive then

this game is wonderful! Let's give each other's love!!

@CrazyAmber hey hey... There's not much active players right now.. But the game itself is not dead actually many tournaments around us and Europe organize by local communities to have competitive esports in bns and please do play the game to expriit again also I'm on Gunma server Ign: iheartnisa see you there and bring some friends ;)

Parenthesis was not really being rude. Your first post made me think some of the same things he was asking. It's just a game and you have a friend so it'll be fun regardless. If you say you don't have much time to play and do not intend to pay, then you probably won't catch up to the end game which is a lot of the content tbh... So it is difficult to answer such a question when all of us are speaking primarily about end game. I don't pay either and when I make alts the game is painfully boring getting to lvl 50 with no friends. But they made it a lot easier to upgrade until oathbreaker? Then it becomes work. You won't be making random friends unless you actively seek a small clan, but they are most likely going end game stuff that you can't really participate in. You make friends after level 50 in cross server. Queue times are ok if you run everything 6man. 4mans of the non endgame are pretty dead. 4mans with strangers is in general dead cause community sucks. If you're playing casual with a friend it could be fun, depends how fun your friend is. 

Archived