Let make things clear. Are you two or one entity?

Lerialis

1. You are one entity. You controling master and aster controling the cat. Me question is: Why you can control your pet while you are in the daze, knock or air combo?
  2. Your are two enties: Of course, now you can control your cat independently of the master. So, basicaly, you are two players against one. Question is: Is this fair?

I don't care about your skills, heals or whatever. It's how the class is build.

1 hour ago, Lerialis said:
  1. You are one entity. You controling master and aster controling the cat. Me question is: Why you can control your pet while you are in the daze, knock or air combo?
  2. Your are two enties: Of course, now you can control your cat independently of the master. So, basicaly, you are two players against one. Question is: Is this fair?

I don't care about your skills, heals or whatever. It's how the class is build.

1. could it still bei if we Dont have to "say" something to our cat but Its About telepathy. with that we could still control our cat case you Dont cc our mind and that Would also fit intoour f cat resurection.

5 minutes ago, Pacma said:

its more of one person split into two, its not like the cat has an entire skill set independantly of ours. we share our skill slots

Warlocks can't use their thrall, so why should summoners be able to use their cat. 
Explain that :) 

7 minutes ago, Pacma said:

because without the cat, most of our skills are gone

now a real answer?

You know your cat has more HP, more strength etc. than a thrall right?  (HP thrall around 36k, around 400AP (Hm10 WL), cat around 70-100k (open pvp) 
You know you summon is up all the time unless someone is able to kill it? (Which would be punishment for the summoners mistake). 

But than again Warlock is the under powered child in forms of Utility and cc's and cooldowns. (no the SB and Timedistort and new Awak skills are all pve changes, okay 6v6 they can be used decently).

But this is my opinion.  (Dont come to me tht Tenah is able to rek everyone, that is because he playes like uuhm 5-8 hours a day XD)

6 hours ago, Hirukaru said:

Warlocks can't use their thrall, so why should summoners be able to use their cat. 

The warlocks thrall and cat are not the same. The thrall is just a summon, its not a familiar such as the cat. The cat is a summoners ally and thus has its own "will" so to say, so regardless if a summoner is stunned / dazed etc, the cat can still follow commands, thats the link summoners have with their familiars when you follow the lore.

A thrall is just a temporary summon to assist the warlock, its like the warlock channeling into the thrall for commands and thats why thralls dont work when a WL is stunned / dazed.

A lot of people think thrall = cat but that nowhere near the truth.

I am a summoner and I cannot answer this question because, for our stealth, we are treated as separate entities. I don't know how many times I've been pvping a sin and I go invisible, but the cat does not, so the cat shows the sin where I am. Or, the cat goes invisible, but I do not, so the cat has increased movement speed but I do not. On the other hand, when hitting forcemasters with 3 ice balls, I can be in Beluga running with a horn and suddenly I am chilled. Why? Because my cat was hitting a forcemaster. My cat hitting a forcemaster should NOT chill me too. So in that case, we are very unfairly treated as one entity. So yeah, we are sometimes treated as one and sometimes treated as two. The two scenarios I just mentioned are both to our detriment so stop nerfing us.

On 31 באוקטובר 2016 at 2:35 AM, Hirukaru said:

If I am not wrong , warlock can use their Q stun while being cced+ their tab skill

well all of the summoners cc except their root is on their cat while wls have most of them without thrall.

but i dont have any problem with a 1 sec q on thrall that stuns.

it will become just like cat so why not do it .

Ok let me explain this ! think about the cat is a skill bar Z,X,C,V skill bar ok what if i say you can apply any kind of CC on my skill bar then it became unavaible. You can kill my skill bar, And if we talking about arena cat have half hp then summoner (dont know why but it does) 39k HP summoner 20k Cat . that measn you can kill the cat easily.

Archived