BnS Official Forums VS BnS Dojo

Rancze

• Dojo has the knowledgeable players and long time veterans from other regions, but it is pretty inactive.
  • Official forums are active, but it consists of mostly newer or casual players.
  • Reddit's Blade and Soul sub-reddit is active, but knowledgeable users there vary a lot. A lot of players there give really bad advice and there are many new players there, too, but there's a few smart people there mixed in. They do have useful posts of player finds and guides, but then they also have negativity and trolling.

So I use all 3.

6 hours ago, Wataru said:
  • Dojo has the knowledgeable players and long time veterans from other regions, but it is pretty inactive.
  • Official forums are active, but it consists of mostly newer or casual players.
  • Reddit's Blade and Soul sub-reddit is active, but knowledgeable users there vary a lot. A lot of players there give really bad advice and there are many new players there, too, but there's a few smart people there mixed in. They do have useful posts of player finds and guides, but then they also have negativity and trolling.

So I use all 3.

Then I'll hang on dojo instead.

14 hours ago, Rancze said:

Then I'll hang on dojo instead.

Dojo is full of authoritarian mods they be friendly with you when you compliment the game and when you dare to say one critque you get flagged for baiting people, like how am I to have free speech when someone thinks I am baiting someone. Its no surprise people who defend devs like that kind of nonsense. 

56 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

Dojo is full of authoritarian mods they be friendly with you when you compliment the game and when you dare to say one critque you get flagged for baiting people, like how am I to have free speech when someone thinks I am baiting someone. Its no surprise people who defend devs like that kind of nonsense. 

free speech in a forum, youre joking right? Did you understand what freedom of speech is? Its just that youre goverment cant punish you for that. 

Or did you go in a club say some shit and then complain that they kicked you out?

• 11 months later...

Archived