SuMMasteR

13 hours ago, ander01se said:

Of course it's not valid, it's f**king sarcasm... holy crap... O_o;

ahhhhhhh, duh
Sorry, I somehow assumed the person was serious, now it feels obvious lol
Has to be sarcasm, this person can not actually mean any of that XD

On 11/15/2016 at 8:14 PM, Cesura said:

WL main here. 

WL is in a great place for PvE content. No buffs needed there. The few things that could maybe use a boost are going to get it with future gear, soul shields or HMs, so that's good. 

PvP though, even as a glass cannon, Warlock has some glaring weaknesses that are way too exploitable in certain class match-ups that could stand to be tweaked.

The first key one is a total lack of mobility. WL just has no real movement skills. In 6v6, this is killer because A: you can never chase someone who decided to run from you, and b: you can never break away from a fight and run away. The 3 second movement speed boost on return is damn near useless because of it's cast and needing the thrall. I'd much rather have a movement speed buff on something else. Or what if our SS was aimable so we could dash forward or to the side instead (aa, ww, dd, basically)  Alternately, if we can't get mobility, I'd like to have a snipe. If Tether blade had a range of say 20-24, then I could cut the legs out from someone from just out of their own range, which gives me the chance to close a gap in the absence of actual gap closers. 

The other one is just that almost every skill requires a target and most are projectiles. It makes fighting sins, summoners and FMs very irritating when they camp in their projectile fields. This also means we can't attack something in stealth even if we know exactly where they are. Every class EXCEPT warlock has some form of little-to-no CD spammable melee attack. I just want a 0-3 second CD melee attack or melee range AOE I can use. Maybe actually use that dagger strapped to our wrists for something?  All we have is our E, which requires the thrall has quite a bit of wind-up and still has a bit of a CD. 

The whole skill chain of Quell and repulse are kinda screwed up, so maybe that can be reworked. A low CD repulse that doesn't CC would be just the thing to help me out against stalling sins or FMs. On that note, can we PLEASE change it so that leech is not a projectile? (Given it's on a chain just like tether blade is, which isn't classed as one) the fact that it's an f, the other f skills are the few attacks we can use against a projectile shield means we're stuck wasting one of our most important, high CD, unresetable skills so that we can actually attack them with the lower priority f skills. I'm perfectly happy with the projectile leech if it had it's own button so we could actually control it's usage. 

100% AGGREE

22 hours ago, Kinsu said:

100% AGGREE

99% agree :) There's one thing in pve which is insanely annoying and that is triggering the insta cast Wingstorm, pushing V-button and ... voila theres a cast starting... unless you wait a moment before using it, its still casted :<

The PVP part.. i guess i mostly agree. What happens in 6v6 a lot is that everything is on cd at some point. i can only use casted rmb or 0 dmg lmb. Having parry pierce on mantra is also useless if lmb reset due to stun caused by the first 2 projectiles being parried. FM got his rmb\lmb spin, sum does... heck... any class does.

Some medium dmg skill that has NO requirements to be spammed would be great, unlike all other wl skills that need some setup beforehand.

Something like the fm beam would also be helpful. and some Q\E while thralls not summoned.

Also, fix the damn thrall. KFM counters? recall thrall... wingstorm had one tick left? ima thrall be attacking again then hurrdurr... callback on cd, k thx

And have him fu**** react to my commands without 5sec delay.

Well.. just my little rant to add here.

warlock pve is fine as is, look f8 runs lol 4warlock parties not so rare... or 3bm 3wl zzzz

just fm awakened dragonchar is most broke thing i seen lol

thing is, why people post here some change requirements, when noone cares about it, might try luck on kr forums lol

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 0:34 AM, xNina said:

Lol if we are glass canon then why we are outdpsed by fms and sumoner even by a low ping assassin, and WL cant destroy nothing before get reach so we are not a glasd cannon and we deserve more move skills, WL are imo 3rd or 4rd best dpser atm. Im hm11 main WL btw i know what im talking. Think b4 posting

You should probably read this post

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 0:41 AM, Leodore said:

I think some people are confusing Glass Cannon for Glass Machine Gun. Glass Cannons are huge burst DPS (which warlock wins at), not sustained prolonged dps. You are trying to get the best of both world's and unfortunately, that's not what the class is for. You have limited mobility because you have to be vulnerable in some degree between your summon, escapes, invulns, iframes, and cooldown reset with buff. I think WL is just fine as it is, no buff or nerf needed. It's one of the few classes that seem to have it right. Play to your class's weaknesses and strengths. This is far from the only game with a burst DPS glass cannon low mobility cooldown reset self buffing class, they all play very similarly, except most of the other games that have this don't have a spammable block, so WL is already above the standard Glass Cannon. 

WL is right in the middle between between dying and killing, which is the way all classes should be at the end of the day. A few classes need minor buffs, and a few classes need minor nerfs, but WL doesn't seem to be one of them. 

And leave your stereotype 5years old <<think b4 posting >> phrases...

As Leo said some people just don't know some basic stuff about glass cannon and glass sub.mach ... Or they can never get enough. And no offense but your dps might be inferior to other classes due to other reasons anyway!

Archived