Give more buff to Warlock

SuMMasteR

Please give much more buff. Delete cooldown from Soulburn buff etc. (İncrease buff damages) You do it for Balance. Please give more buff to them. If you have a wl in party u will won bg match (6vs6) quarantee! If opponents have a wl, You will lose quarantee! Crit def etc only story. They dont listen it. Buffed chars killing all.

20 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

They do not need buff at all. They already can do insane DPS. If you feel like they are weak the maybe issue is your rotation or ping instead of the class being "weak".

join battleground war and see they are very "weak" now. (with new patch) warlock have %20 hp opening buff. And die all opponent party! Very weak. I say them: "NCsoft give more buff power to them. They are afraid from summoners. They play constantly victims, summoners nerfed because of that".. Do you understand?

I'm confused.

So you're saying Warlock is weak since you get easily killed in Battleground? So that mandates for a buff to the class?

Do you have Critical Defense when going into Battleground? Or at least high pierce?

Warlock is already strong in Arena 1v1/3v3 and 6v6. You just need to learn to chain your CCs and the PvP rotations to get off the highest damage output.

If you're trying to PvE everything in PvP without and CCs, then of course you won't have any luck.

1 hour ago, SuMMasteR said:

Warlock have low damage.. please give much more buff. Delete cooldown from Soulburn buff etc. (İncrease buff damages) You do it for Balance. Please give more buff to them. 

So for those of us that missed his point since OP's sentence is constructed poorly , what he wanted to say was the following.

"The recent buff to warlocks soul burn and awakened skills is more then I have the skill to handle, so I will go ahead and be salty and make a post with poor satire"

TL;DR : a salty sumn( judging from OP's name)  that is mad that he can't just sunflower ppl to death and now they have to learn how to play.

if I'm understanding this right :p

As a warlock all I have to say is: No buff to damage however making our dps abit  higher would be nice... sure locks can have a self sustained permanent up time but we miss a crit or get CCed  or w/e we are left stranded without a boat hell lower our nuke damage and give us more sustained damage that isn't rng :D (but in all seriousness 6v6 locks get targeted because of the ranged mass ccs and snare brand damage boosting ((probably why I avoid pvp because I'm very salty)) so take that into account when you do 6v6)

10 hours ago, xNina said:

Ok, as main WL i can say dps is ok, but we need more movement skills and cc's or protec skill, atleast a decent "Q" "E" skill 

Those work too lol (however we can have 3 resistance skills: 1,f specced with the 4hit knock back and 1sec I frame, ss (ofc lol) and z to the 5 hits over 5 seconds lol)

I don't really now if you have tested your class before or even now. Warlock was supposed to be a glass-cannon class even the Devs said so..

(Glass Cannon: Refers to a class of vehicle or sometimes a unit that has very high attack strength and sometimes long range but generally poor defense and low health as a result.The general strategy for them is to either destroy the enemy before being attacked or hides behind other, stronger ally units.)

Imo with the new awakened skill WL is finally a glass cannon ... But since somebody mentioned that you are a summoner, considering your name ,i guess you are *cricket* hurted by the nerf of your skills ... As people , even good summoners ,said summoner is not for everyone now...

Apart from that we still miss a lot of content considering KR/JP/TW thats why that buffs seems terribly huge to some classes....

6 hours ago, Elneth said:

I don't really now if you have tested your class before or even now. Warlock was supposed to be a glass-cannon class even the Devs said so..

(Glass Cannon: Refers to a class of vehicle or sometimes a unit that has very high attack strength and sometimes long range but generally poor defense and low health as a result.The general strategy for them is to either destroy the enemy before being attacked or hides behind other, stronger ally units.)

Imo with the new awakened skill WL is finally a glass cannon ... But since somebody mentioned that you are a summoner, considering your name ,i guess you are *cricket* hurted by the nerf of your skills ... As people , even good summoners ,said summoner is not for everyone now...

Apart from that we still miss a lot of content considering KR/JP/TW thats why that buffs seems terribly huge to some classes....

Yea ik locks are meant to be glass cannons it would be nice however not to need rng to be in our favour so we can dish out damage... even a minor boost to sustained dps would help a bit... remove rng factor you can have a stupid powerful class... reduce the rng needs and the class can play mind games so to speak (and yes that's typically the only way for a lock to win... nuke hard or die early lol) And I am a warlock myself so nuking is kinda what I've learned (although I have to change my rotation to allow for the 6second leech cd reduction from leech to be counted D: lol)

On Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 9:55 AM, Elneth said:

Lol if we are glass canon then why we are outdpsed by fms and sumoner even by a low ping assassin, and WL cant destroy nothing before get reach so we are not a glasd cannon and we deserve more move skills, WL are imo 3rd or 4rd best dpser atm. Im hm11 main WL btw i know what im talking. Think b4 posting

• 2 weeks later...
On Wednesday, November 02, 2016 at 6:47 PM, 882184_1452550488 said:

Warlocks dont need anymore buffs. they are in a good spot already, what they should focus on is buffing / helping other classes instead.

LOOOOOL, Buff which class? Ur little super OP 2 button Force master? Or your super OP 1 button blade master? Only class need some helps are WL, SF. Atleast for pvp

13 minutes ago, xNina said:

LOOOOOL, Buff which class? Ur little super OP 2 button Force master? Or your super OP 1 button blade master? Only class need some helps are WL, SF. Atleast for pvp

NOOO, buff our little cute summoner, and all should be happy :(

42 minutes ago, xNina said:

Nah im not talking about buffing those classes at all, KFM has not got any buff for over 6 month, maybe help them out a little, or buff destroyers a little?

I think some people are confusing Glass Cannon for Glass Machine Gun. Glass Cannons are huge burst DPS (which warlock wins at), not sustained prolonged dps. You are trying to get the best of both world's and unfortunately, that's not what the class is for. You have limited mobility because you have to be vulnerable in some degree between your summon, escapes, invulns, iframes, and cooldown reset with buff. I think WL is just fine as it is, no buff or nerf needed. It's one of the few classes that seem to have it right. Play to your class's weaknesses and strengths. This is far from the only game with a burst DPS glass cannon low mobility cooldown reset self buffing class, they all play very similarly, except most of the other games that have this don't have a spammable block, so WL is already above the standard Glass Cannon. 

WL is right in the middle between between dying and killing, which is the way all classes should be at the end of the day. A few classes need minor buffs, and a few classes need minor nerfs, but WL doesn't seem to be one of them. 

WL main here. 

WL is in a great place for PvE content. No buffs needed there. The few things that could maybe use a boost are going to get it with future gear, soul shields or HMs, so that's good. 

PvP though, even as a glass cannon, Warlock has some glaring weaknesses that are way too exploitable in certain class match-ups that could stand to be tweaked.

The first key one is a total lack of mobility. WL just has no real movement skills. In 6v6, this is killer because A: you can never chase someone who decided to run from you, and b: you can never break away from a fight and run away. The 3 second movement speed boost on return is damn near useless because of it's cast and needing the thrall. I'd much rather have a movement speed buff on something else. Or what if our SS was aimable so we could dash forward or to the side instead (aa, ww, dd, basically)  Alternately, if we can't get mobility, I'd like to have a snipe. If Tether blade had a range of say 20-24, then I could cut the legs out from someone from just out of their own range, which gives me the chance to close a gap in the absence of actual gap closers. 

The other one is just that almost every skill requires a target and most are projectiles. It makes fighting sins, summoners and FMs very irritating when they camp in their projectile fields. This also means we can't attack something in stealth even if we know exactly where they are. Every class EXCEPT warlock has some form of little-to-no CD spammable melee attack. I just want a 0-3 second CD melee attack or melee range AOE I can use. Maybe actually use that dagger strapped to our wrists for something?  All we have is our E, which requires the thrall has quite a bit of wind-up and still has a bit of a CD. 

The whole skill chain of Quell and repulse are kinda screwed up, so maybe that can be reworked. A low CD repulse that doesn't CC would be just the thing to help me out against stalling sins or FMs. On that note, can we PLEASE change it so that leech is not a projectile? (Given it's on a chain just like tether blade is, which isn't classed as one) the fact that it's an f, the other f skills are the few attacks we can use against a projectile shield means we're stuck wasting one of our most important, high CD, unresetable skills so that we can actually attack them with the lower priority f skills. I'm perfectly happy with the projectile leech if it had it's own button so we could actually control it's usage. 

Archived