Sign in to follow this  
Arylena

Mail fee

Recommended Posts

Arylena   

Why ? Is it only to screw people ? Or there is an actual reason? 

 

1 gold for galaxy fragments? 1 gold for mysterious crystals? 10 silver for warrior tokens? 10% on gold transfer between my alts? I understand the fee on gold transfer to characters that do not belong on my account, But this.. People bypass it anyways with the help of friends, when they transfer big amounts to their alts.  Its my stuff anyways, why i have to pay for them again and again?

 

Do i miss any important reason that mail fee is a mandatory ?

 

it's not a huge deal breaker , but it's one of the countless little things that add up to ruin the whole thing. You already require 400 NCoins for mail function, remove the stupid thing already.

 

The funny thing : 2 days ago, you came up with a pricing list for the new items as well. And you kept a "balance", with common items priced lower and more rare items priced higher, so we get to pay the "same" amount at the end. Why bother so much for something not wanted? We are talking about "bound to account" items, there is nothing that can be abused since there is the flag of "bound to account" on specific items, and we already paid for mail with real money.

 

jeez 

Edited by Arylena

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   

I think its good as is, if you want to use the luxury to mail items to alts, you should pay for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎28‎.‎10‎.‎2016 at 8:08 AM, Grimoir said:

I think its good as is, if you want to use the luxury to mail items to alts, you should pay for it.

mail items to alts is luxury? lol. Paying for prem is not enough to erase this fee? lol*2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NightFer   

Instead of whining about a small fee you have to pay, be grateful you are even able to mail those luxury items most casuals cant afford even on their mains... first world whales problems...

Edited by NightFer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shukran   
21 minutes ago, NightFer said:

Instead of whining about a small fee you have to pay, be grateful you are even able to mail those luxury items most casuals cant afford even on their mains... first world whales problems...

the best comment ever

 

 

if u are 12yo.

 

we play a game. it has features. developers worked on them. some of "us", not the whales, pay some fees to developers for their work. because without those "us" u won't be here whining about retarded stuff, because there would be no game for you.

instead of drinking beer all day every day, someone spend 11-30ish € every 1-3 months, which is, how much? 36c-38c € a day for a premium membership. whale much?

we ask for premium, to have such fee removed? do we have to be gratefull? no, do we have to be angry? no

do we have to be smart? answer me.

Edited by Shukran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Abysmal   

Maybe we don't want your alts to have full legendary soul shields and stage 3 legendary weapons lol.

Gives you more incentive to actually do content on those alts. ;)

Edited by Abysmal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arylena   
On 10/28/2016 at 9:08 AM, Grimoir said:

I think its good as is, if you want to use the luxury to mail items to alts, you should pay for it.

I already paid the company directly with 400 nccoins, learn to read please. About the gold ingame, they are going nowhere. It's just there to mess with people, there is no actual reason.

2 hours ago, NightFer said:

Instead of whining about a small fee you have to pay, be grateful you are even able to mail those luxury items most casuals cant afford even on their mains... first world whales problems...

I guess you're a veteran at whining. Also salty about something. If you can't afford those items, or you label me as a whale it's your problem. We are talking about mail fee here, not your salt 

10 minutes ago, Abysmal said:

Maybe we don't want your alts to have full legendary soul shields and stage 3 legendary weapons lol.

Gives you more incentive to actually do content on those alts. ;)

You miss the point here. We can still do it, and also there are win achievements required to prevent that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimstar   
On 28-10-2016 at 8:08 AM, Grimoir said:

I think its good as is, if you want to use the luxury to mail items to alts, you should pay for it.

 

2 hours ago, NightFer said:

Instead of whining about a small fee you have to pay, be grateful you are even able to mail those luxury items most casuals cant afford even on their mains... first world whales problems...

I serieusly wonder what kind of games u guys played where sending certain items to alts costed 1g. In every mmorpg i played so far, there was an account wide tab in your bank which didnt cost a thing.

I worked for those items, spend time to get it, and have to pay extra to even use it on another character? It's just as stupid as achievements not being account wide. If u did a certain dungeon 100 times, and get + ap as a stat, i think u have the right to use that on an alt to. It doesnt make u OP, it's just a boost for already having done that content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NightFer   

Im not salty about anything, Im just making fun of you guys whining about those things :D In the other regions you cant trade these kinds of items. So you should be grateful NC changed that so you people can transfer them to your alts at least to help them progress without playing at all on them :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
On 10/29/2016 at 5:26 PM, Grimstar said:

 

I serieusly wonder what kind of games u guys played where sending certain items to alts costed 1g. In every mmorpg i played so far, there was an account wide tab in your bank which didnt cost a thing.

I worked for those items, spend time to get it, and have to pay extra to even use it on another character? It's just as stupid as achievements not being account wide. If u did a certain dungeon 100 times, and get + ap as a stat, i think u have the right to use that on an alt to. It doesnt make u OP, it's just a boost for already having done that content.

And here we go again "in ever mmo i played..."....this isnt "every mmo you played", this is BnS. This is how it is, simple right? The fact that you yourself choose to spend money on premium which nobody in the world is forcing you to doesnt mean you are entitled to things considering its clear as the blue sky what benefits premium brings. If you have enough time for an alt, you certainly have enough gold to cover the small fees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tbh this thread was kinda silly about mail fee.. you all should be very happy they made it so you could transfer them to alts thro mail instead of farming them in tower. 

 

i think you guys give ncsoft to little credit only new whining thread about silly things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shukran   
1 hour ago, 882184_1452550488 said:

tbh this thread was kinda silly about mail fee.. you all should be very happy they made it so you could transfer them to alts thro mail instead of farming them in tower. 

 

i think you guys give ncsoft to little credit only new whining thread about silly things.

new meta: i want PREMIUM get a new tab in vault called "account storage". so u silly we can pay for your mails, while premiums can spend money on real advatnages like F3 storage and ACCOUNT storage. DEAL!

 

EDIT: waitwaitwait, new idea: make ACCOUNT STORAGE a tiered advantage so that now just premiums can have it, but like T8-T9-T10 reward. so NCSoft guys take more money from us for a basic feature since 90'

 

/thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brand X   

The reason for the mail fee, is it's an easy way to help get just a bit of money out of the system :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pho u   
On 10/29/2016 at 8:11 AM, Abysmal said:

Maybe we don't want your alts to have full legendary soul shields and stage 3 legendary weapons lol.

Gives you more incentive to actually do content on those alts. ;)

some of us work to pay for premium. People who work do not have time to do the content 2 times. I agree mailing fee is lame. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this