You'll lose players to an upcoming game

Lycanmaster

The general public seems to be really bad at judging how good a game will be, and they end up hyping a lot of the wrong games. (eg. Archeage and now Revelation). 

There is one trend that I've noticed is 100% accurate so far for every game, to instantly recognize if it's trash or not. Just look at any screenshot from the game and look at the skill bar. How it's designed and what the skill icons are like. If you look at Revelation's I can pretty much guarantee it will be a trash game.

I went against this rule one time because I really wanted to try Black Desert. Well, it turned out to hold true as well.

They lose players not for good games come but they dont stop fk this game last 2 days my game stop when i try do are dont dc dont crache just stay there.

Lancher need try 2/3x to work and ping 200/300 all this after last update. (when do a post they move for player help player or wtf is this. Yea no1 go there)

And for ppl say revelation is a copy past is not true but even if it a copy past with beter serve and beter pvp im in is all i need!

Archived