Forums

How is the game population?

xCaptainTeemo

1. hmm i agree f8 lobby system is total fail, i sometimes just laugh so hard. And it cant be avoided, even with good clan. On the other hand, when i remember in other games, auto party matching for less interesting dungeons took also ages (if you werent tank or healer in some cases).

2. result of f8 lobby nonsense... also game ONLY penalising newbies with its system, not helping at all, "reduce upgrade price costs" was never to help newbies, only crashes market further, and raises f8 demands for any primitive comment. This had to be expected.  

3. eww that also kinda... unsocial system lol... but imagine bns engine performance, that there would be summoned 80 people to one place... one big crashlag lolol

4. again, seems for good players to help others, with builds and tips, might be only their loss, lol... and devs themselves have no idea about game, whats going on

Then, who to blame, comunity, which is toxic, or game, which leads people to be toxic, and gives no purpose of any kind of cooperation, on the contrary.

It is bearable still, if you are lucky with good clan, and few friends. But you need to be really lucky. 

I have biggest issues with totally gimped RNG, which just makes most of people frustrated, and with forcing people to pvp more and more. I am older and play for relax, tho i do endgame in all games, i never pvped, and dont intend to, especially in mmorpg. Last pvp was counterstrike 18years ago in our old office. Why would anyone force people to do it?

1 hour ago, Shukran said:

the usuall thing everyone blame is "elitism" and ap requirment.

i dont know if low ap blinds players, because there are 2 features in F8 that helps this whine:

- LFG : u queue for that dungeon and groupo up with everyone who clicked LFG. ofc if noone press LFG long queue, depend the dungeon and the time OFC. still players complains.

- party creator: on the left mid side of the screen trhere is a feature that allows you to select a dungeon, select party member's number and allows user to write a simple sentence to recruit. for your example lots of players wrote 550+ for a simple dungeon. ther is no limitation for you, who whine about ap requirements, to write 400+ 350+ or whatever number, even 900+ and start the recruit.

so my question is : why do you whine about ap if u have the feature to help yourself?

my answer is:

- u want to be carried

- u are ashamed of your ap

- u are lazy

*Facepalm* I really hope for your sake that you're trying to troll me.

Did you even read what I wrote? 

1 hour ago, Lurkios said:

LFP rarely disbands for no reason. It does happen, but it's not difficult to press the button again and wait another 30 seconds.

They disband because they see one guy that does not have high ap, even though the dungeon recommendation says you only need hm 2 or 4. I've witnessed this several times when trying to level up an alt. 

11 minutes ago, Natello said:

*Facepalm* I really hope for your sake that you're trying to troll me.

Did you even read what I wrote? 

remove the hand from your face and answer my post  considering that your post tell:

"i finished story (which can be finished with 350ap even less) now i want to do dungeons and there are silly requirements.

yeah im  not finding any one wanting to join so game is silly"

so now u can tell me which dungeons u cannot run with your low ap?

if u didnt upgrade along the way, u have to farm poh6, bsh, lab, then chromatic until average ap for yeti&co.

etc.

yeah i have  alts, i did all what u are describing. 

i know minimum AP and stuff to do certain dungeons. still not whining.

how come?

mind to answer my pèrevious post instead of facepalming your ignorance in front of someone who explain how things goes and want to discuss on your problem?

the usuall thing everyone blame is "elitism" and ap requirment.

i dont know if low ap blinds players, because there are 2 features in F8 that helps this whine:

- LFG : u queue for that dungeon and groupo up with everyone who clicked LFG. ofc if noone press LFG long queue, depend the dungeon and the time OFC. still players complains.

- party creator: on the left mid side of the screen trhere is a feature that allows you to select a dungeon, select party member's number and allows user to write a simple sentence to recruit. for your example lots of players wrote 550+ for a simple dungeon. ther is no limitation for you, who whine about ap requirements, to write 400+ 350+ or whatever number, even 900+ and start the recruit.

so my question is : why do you whine about ap if u have the feature to help yourself?

my answer is:

- u want to be carried

- u are ashamed of your ap

- u are lazy

You are really out of touch with F8 reality...

9 minutes ago, Shukran said:

remove the hand from your face and answer my post  considering that your post tell:

"i finished story (which can be finished with 350ap even less) now i want to do dungeons and there are silly requirements.

yeah im  not finding any one wanting to join so game is silly"

so now u can tell me which dungeons u cannot run with your low ap?

if u didnt upgrade along the way, u have to farm poh6, bsh, lab, then chromatic until average ap for yeti&co.

etc.

yeah i have  alts, i did all what u are describing. 

i know minimum AP and stuff to do certain dungeons. still not whining.

how come?

Okay judging from your post, I assume you're actually not trolling, but are really serious. Allright I'll explain:

1. I did not state anywhere in this thread that I have low ap. I used a random person as an example to explain what a new (not alt) player has to put up with. You just assumed that I was that player. Hence my facepalm.

2. You said in your post that there is an option called LFG and that it's possible to make an own group with my own party requirements. The fact that you assumed that I didnt know that, even though I actually included those two things in my previous post made it look like your response was an attempt to troll me. 

3. If you can't be bothered to read my previous post again, then I'll just repeat it:

If the new guy tries to LFP, people will leave the party because they see someone with low ap even though the dungeon is freaking easy to complete. You will have to find another party again. 

If the new guy tries to make his own party with 400+ requirement, people will NOT join. They either want to be carried or they want faster runs. 

17 minutes ago, Natello said:

Okay judging from your post, I assume you're actually not trolling, but are really serious. Allright I'll explain:

1. I did not state anywhere in this thread that I have low ap. I used a random person as an example to explain what a new (not alt) player has to put up with. You just assumed that I was that player. Hence my facepalm.

2. You said in your post that there is an option called LFG and that it's possible to make an own group with my own party requirements. The fact that you assumed that I didnt know that, even though I actually included those two things in my previous post made it look like your response was an attempt to troll me. 

3. If you can't be bothered to read my previous post again, then I'll just repeat it:

If the new guy tries to LFP, people will leave the party because they see someone with low ap even though the dungeon is freaking easy to complete. You will have to find another party again. 

If the new guy tries to make his own party with 400+ requirement, people will NOT join. They either want to be carried or they want faster runs. 

fact that u consider me trolling on forum actually is sad. w.e.

1- i didnt state YOU as you, i stated YOU as "player u are taking in example". if u  complain about things that have CLEAR answers without putting them in the discussion, allows me to think u dont know, but expanding my post to COMMUNITY, that post is the usual AVERAGE post newbies write because they want the easy way. so i had to point out.

2- LFG is not a contract with someone. i usually EXPECT someone who click on LFG to  know the unwritten rule of "if u click LFG u deal with the random u can find". but there are noobs. want to teach noobs how coherence works? i dont think so..

3- if someone read that his average ap is good for average party, which is sadly true, and find player who leave, recruit in the dungeon. dont go out.

in my experience i created every kiind of party and lately i got no problems with LFG because low ap finds better party in LFG than party creation.

my un answered question is: what AP and what dungeon does the average newbie struggle to find a party in LFG//party maker ?

name some.

ps: green dungeons are SOLO dungeons.

or maybe in EU we play properly?

because with my sin which is at 460 ap now i have no problems. i know i have to upgrade to 500 for yeti6&co. i dont rush

I'm from EU and I have no problem to form groups, but I always have to request much more AP for what I already consider a fast run or no one joins.

For example: Asura 6 with proper stats with 500 AP is a Rush, I have to ask for 550 or even 600 (with 600 AP asura 4 man should be a rush) for a really easy dungeon, in the other hand that people requesting that much AP for 6 man should be doing 4 man for a more profiteable run but GL with that.

To be honest I really wish they implement damage meter for 6 man too so people would care more for builds, HM skills and proper stats and no only raw AP because with my FM I can pull around 9k-12k with around AP 50% critical chance and 200% critical damage without mastering burn rotation, thats more than enough for 

All dungeons at 6 man mode are very easy and don't require that much gear, but people requesting 550+ AP for Yeti 6 instead of doing Yeti 4 with that AP is something I can't understand at all.

fact that u consider me trolling on forum actually is sad. w.e.

1- i didnt state YOU as you, i stated YOU as "player u are taking in example". if u  complain about things that have CLEAR answers without putting them in the discussion, allows me to think u dont know, but expanding my post to COMMUNITY, that post is the usual AVERAGE post newbies write because they want the easy way. so i had to point out.

2- LFG is not a contract with someone. i usually EXPECT someone who click on LFG to  know the unwritten rule of "if u click LFG u deal with the random u can find". but there are noobs. want to teach noobs how coherence works? i dont think so..

3- if someone read that his average ap is good for average party, which is sadly true, and find player who leave, recruit in the dungeon. dont go out.

in my experience i created every kiind of party and lately i got no problems with LFG because low ap finds better party in LFG than party creation.

my un answered question is: what AP and what dungeon does the average newbie struggle to find a party in LFG//party maker ?

name some.

ps: green dungeons are SOLO dungeons.

Sogun's Lament, Avalench Den, Awakened Necropolis, Sundered Nexus which are sadly part of the daily challenge.

Those dungeon (maybe not asura) can be completed with around 450 ap. BUT when people see a 450 ap player in their party, they will instantly leave. I don't know why, but people think you actually need 550+ to complete those dungeons. About an hour ago, I tested it out with an 433 ap alt. I Qued for a nexus run and one fm was like: '433 ap..' and left. That made the rest leave too. Same thing with the next party. I even have be ido soul shields to proof I'm not a newbie. Still can't find a party at the moment. If I can't find one now, then how will a new player find one?

This is not about laziness, this is about finding a party for a dungeon which only requires 400-450 ap to complete and not being able to find one. 

9 hours ago, azraelkun said:

Saddly if u check twitch u will see that bns is dying.

The best game with the best combat n saddly is dying.

I realy dont believe that we get to have such a good game anytimw soon

But ncsoft is to blame for that.

Bad pr slow reactions 

Crap eu servers crap net infrastracture no gms 

Ninja nerfs 

Patch notes dont mention everything.

When community was screaming about allthe problems they just ignore .

Many great player left early when they saw the crap servers

Many content creators left

Even AAlaguna now is doing content for revelation.

Sorry about the text wall nmy bad grammar.

But they killing the game i love

You know BnS in TW,KR,China is so much alive with much more better community,Servers,Updates, And above all, The DEV's/Publishers.

So i guess u can see that Bns is dead in NA/EU Because of NC's Bad Services ,The lag is so ridiculous I Might even quit Myself or Move to TW...

28 minutes ago, Natello said:

Sogun's Lament, Avalench Den, Awakened Necropolis, Sundered Nexus which are sadly part of the daily challenge.

Those dungeon (maybe not asura) can be completed with around 450 ap. BUT when people see a 450 ap player in their party, they will instantly leave. I don't know why, but people think you actually need 550+ to complete those dungeons. About an hour ago, I tested it out with an 433 ap alt. I Qued for a nexus run and one fm was like: '433 ap..' and left. That made the rest leave too. Same thing with the next party. I even have be ido soul shields to proof I'm not a newbie. Still can't find a party at the moment. If I can't find one now, then how will a new player find one?

This is not about laziness, this is about finding a party for a dungeon which only requires 400-450 ap to complete and not being able to find one. 

my sin has 460ap. i will never join those dungeons at 460ap, because they are 500ap average lowered. with 460 noone will ever take you in consideration, even me wont do yeti 6 with a 460ap because i know that your weapon upgrade path ask for CHROMATIC weapon which drops in blue lvl 46-47. so why would u take a dungeon higher than your weapon path? guess a 433ap. 

can it be done at 430ap? probably yes if expert player. but it is not meant to be done at 433 ap.  (HEROIC DUNGEONS)

i assure you that if i write yeti6 500+ with 495+ ap i find a party.

soulshields are not proof since i got my asuras on my SF when it was 400ap. guild carried me hard for that.

i reiterate: considering weapon path, considering average community mentality, 400-460 ap, u can do everything until HIDEOUT (check F8).

above that dungeon u need  500-550-600-650-700 ap.

my sin has 460ap. i will never join those dungeons at 460ap, because they are 500ap average lowered. with 460 noone will ever take you in consideration, even me wont do yeti 6 with a 460ap because i know that your weapon upgrade path ask for CHROMATIC weapon which drops in blue lvl 46-47. so why would u take a dungeon higher than your weapon path? guess a 433ap. 

can it be done at 430ap? probably yes if expert player. but it is not meant to be done at 433 ap.  (HEROIC DUNGEONS)

soulshields are not proof since i got my asuras on my SF when it was 400ap. guild carried me hard for that.

i reiterate: considering weapon path, considering average community mentality, 400-460 ap, u can do everything until HIDEOUT (check F8).

Nah you are wrong, with 450 an proper stats you can clear 6 man till Nexus/Gloom without problem (I know because I did) and with 400 you can clear till Cold Storage. People request more AP because is what other players do but they don't know why and a lot of people underperfom with their classes (DPS Meter at 6 man would help with that), they don't really know how certain mechanics works (best example of this is Cold Storage) and their SS sucks.

This stuff happen at lvl 45, I remember doing BSH 4 man without problems with my guild with profane weapons and nyaru 6 with similar gear.

59 minutes ago, Shukran said:

The recommended level to complete avalanche den is level 50 hm2. See for yourself. Most people that reach that level are around 400 ap, so a level 50 hm 5 with 430 ap should be strong enough. The recommended level has been set by NCSoft themselves. Don't forget that yeti has been nerfed. Even before the nerf, the recommended level was still level 50 hm 2. 500 ap is overkill.

22 minutes ago, Natello said:

The recommended level to complete avalanche den is level 50 hm2. See for yourself. Most people that reach that level are around 400 ap, so a level 50 hm 5 with 430 ap should be strong enough. The recommended level has been set by NCSoft themselves. Don't forget that yeti has been nerfed. Even before the nerf, the recommended level was still level 50 hm 2. 500 ap is overkill.

i already explained.

lvl 50 hm 2 what weapon has? what weapon needed to upgrade? i tell you,chromatic. 

where do u drop chromatic? skittering, ebon blue, tainted lab. 

u have your weapon range.

then,  IF U WANT to force yourself to say "NC wrote that , u have to do that", COOL! but NC didnt write , sadly, that u have to UPGRADE weapon everytime u find your breakthrough through the story line. 

funny right? upgrading requires effort, so no will to do, BUT u got that lvl requirements! so u CAN do it.

i find some lack of logic, no?

3 minutes ago, Draelth said:

Nope, again wrong and unrealistic and by your logic people should be not doing Masts till at least having legendary weapon stage 1 and you don't need a legendary weapon at all for any of the current content 6 or 4 man.

well, NC stated that for asura 6 we would have needed 500ap. for asura 4 550ap + 120% accuracy. but i believe u want to forget these stats.

for shattered  550 ap 6men and 600ap 4men, let me guess. wrong?

600ap for desolate 6 and 650 for deso 4..again?

so NC is right or wrong?

ANYWAY

do as u prefer. my experience with my main KFM tells you that u cannot whine about AP that u believe works in PUG F8

3 hours ago, Draelth said:

I'm from EU and I have no problem to form groups, but I always have to request much more AP for what I already consider a fast run or no one joins.

For example: Asura 6 with proper stats with 500 AP is a Rush, I have to ask for 550 or even 600 (with 600 AP asura 4 man should be a rush) for a really easy dungeon, in the other hand that people requesting that much AP for 6 man should be doing 4 man for a more profiteable run but GL with that.

To be honest I really wish they implement damage meter for 6 man too so people would care more for builds, HM skills and proper stats and no only raw AP because with my FM I can pull around 9k-12k with around AP 50% critical chance and 200% critical damage without mastering burn rotation, thats more than enough for 

All dungeons at 6 man mode are very easy and don't require that much gear, but people requesting 550+ AP for Yeti 6 instead of doing Yeti 4 with that AP is something I can't understand at all.

Stop ignoring all my post.

3 hours ago, Shukran said:

I will just say that the whole thread was based on a simple example as to why a new player may find it difficult past lvl 50. You yourself stated that you wont do certain dugeons at 460ap . The problems is and you a re forgetting this part is that a new player doesn't know how dugeons work, ap requirements, elitism in this game works. YOu and any player here know how to get around these problems since we have clan member or we have a main with high ap. But for new player they think becouse they have achieved max lvl they can start working on lvl 50 dugeons.

Also let me remind you lvl 45 dugeon are still need and is really hard to find group at certain hours at night with those dugeon arenot in the daily challenge. Again, a new player does not know that. I have tried and something i lucky to find people willing to group with me with my low ap for 45 lvl dungeons. Yes, it has happened that they just leave i go back LFP and they leave again. You have no excuse to be so defensive, yes i read the whole thread and you just keep finding a work around the problem BECAUSE YOU ARE A EXPERIENCED PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NEW PLAYER ARE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it that everyone tell you oh find a clan and all you problems are solved. LOL! such a lie every clan now is recruiting 550+600 ap since you can clear every content in the game.  The problems is that even smaller clans they recruit low lvl people but lol they don't have enough active players at one giving time hence the problem.

The point made with this thread was really simple. I harder to be a new player now than it was before because there are less people willing to help you now since every one cares only about end game. I tried to bring people to game and they left because they can find group to complete low level dugeons lvl 45 and I am no longer playing the game so i cant be there to help. Now we are all playing BTF1 :D

22 minutes ago, ZackGTie said:

I will just say that the whole thread was based on a simple example as to why a new player may find it difficult past lvl 50. You yourself stated that you wont do certain dugeons at 460ap . The problems is and you a re forgetting this part is that a new player doesn't know how dugeons work, ap requirements, elitism in this game works. YOu and any player here know how to get around these problems since we have clan member or we have a main with high ap. But for new player they think becouse they have achieved max lvl they can start working on lvl 50 dugeons.

Also let me remind you lvl 45 dugeon are still need and is really hard to find group at certain hours at night with those dugeon arenot in the daily challenge. Again, a new player does not know that. I have tried and something i lucky to find people willing to group with me with my low ap for 45 lvl dungeons. Yes, it has happened that they just leave i go back LFP and they leave again. You have no excuse to be so defensive, yes i read the whole thread and you just keep finding a work around the problem BECAUSE YOU ARE A EXPERIENCED PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NEW PLAYER ARE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it that everyone tell you oh find a clan and all you problems are solved. LOL! such a lie every clan now is recruiting 550+600 ap since you can clear every content in the game.  The problems is that even smaller clans they recruit low lvl people but lol they don't have enough active players at one giving time hence the problem.

The point made with this thread was really simple. I harder to be a new player now than it was before because there are less people willing to help you now since every one cares only about end game. I tried to bring people to game and they left because they can find group to complete low level dugeons lvl 45 and I am no longer playing the game so i cant be there to help. Now we are all playing BTF1 :D

new players should start to inform themselves THEN, like everyone of us did.

when BnS first pics and teaser videos came out, someone watlched them, someone read on forum classes and skills and stuff, to decide if BnS was worth the time or not?

are we in 2016 or in 1985? i want to MEET those players taht in 2016 play a game blindfolded. that's not experience, that's intelligence, ffs!

there is a chat -> communication, you know? that thing that we discovered million years ago? that! ASKing in chat helps, reading forums, have a clue about what you are going to install a and play.

THAT S COMMON SENSE. 

i want to HEAR the voices of THOSE who use that NC table of dungeons as bible! i want to hear from them that they blindfolded folow ONLY that chart. because there are not intelligent player that would follow that chart.

if u really like to keep your head under a rock while playing, COOL, you are going to LEARN the game by the hard way, made of kicks, flame, offenses, but it is up to you to choose that way.

maybe some of you didnt play lately with lowbies, or maybe u are too casual to feel the difference, but NCsoft REALLY made leveling easier, because now endgame is nomore moonwater, but it is silverfrost. game gives by itself, by doing story, all the materials needed to upgrade easier and faster until first moonwater transformation stone. and EVEN if u have to grind, it will be 1000times easier than when we did those grinds.

so, if u are a lobie, a newbie, if u need hints, use chat.

if u play at night and pretend to have peak hour change attitude.

if u want all and now, change attitude.

if u want to play the game as it is, AKA MOORPG, play it and u will have fun.

but stop with misinformation.

moreover, MAYBE the "population" on title is somewhere else, maybe another server. . . if u are lobie or newbie, come asking which server is the most populated.

im done. hope my experience enlighted some brains. otherwise, keep whining or uninstall game. better choice for everyone.

Archived