How is the game population?

xCaptainTeemo

- Hello there,

- Lately i started to wonder . what is the wrong with BnS ? , why the game seems like so dead ! , and when i asked my clan-mates , they said  * what do you mean with a dead game ? * and i started to  mention a couple of reasons , to prove my Viewpoint also i don't mind to share them with you guys .. maybe someone else can prove to me that this game isn't a dead game yet . anyway lets start it 

1- Long waiting for the dungeons ! . As its known BnS got like 11 running servers ! and actually i don't know how many players does they contain of , also As its known F8 which is the dungeons lobby where all  the players of these 11 servers should meet to start doing dungeons  !  So , Yeah ! lets not mention the too low dungeons and lets start from Ebondrake the blue dung , Ebon Hall  , poh , BloodSHade , Naryu , Lair and Necro which i Wait more than 10 mins To find a party  to do them ! and thats rare because the most of the time i don't find any party and i just log out , Till gloomdross incursion and others new purple dungs  Which some people starting to complain about , like how boring they are and they don't love  doing the boring things . So shortly if the game own 11 servers and you barely can find a party to start doing your dailies ... thats explain so much ... 
2- the power hunger ! , Undoubtedly everyone in BnS is seeking for the power , Even i  but some of  people are  doing it in very wrong way , SO i am laughing because BnS said we will ban any one sell or buy The Golds which give  an unfair advanced progress for these players who buy the Golds from the bots . but BnS let me tell something , i already know TONS of players paid their cash to have that an unfair advanced progress . also i let you know BnS that your game became toooooooo rushy ! , The abysses  between the players are getting bigger now ! and so much players are left behind because simply they don't have to be hardcore players too. 
3- Clans system ! , I don't think its the worst  clan system i ever had but it miss a lot of features .  like  Giving every clan a base , where the leader can gather the members and start  doing some  dailies  inside the base , or Come on its a martial arts game  so how there are no Clans wars . and if someone will say you can pvp or use the arena ,, let me  reply this someone in advanced and say , Dude i am crimson and in windrest Cerulean got a low membership also i will not beg to someone to wear his cerulean outfit so i can pvp with him , and about the arena ,, you can't force the players to join there since a lot of players doesn't love to go there , Also it seems every clan has like a 10 members who are doing everything together and when you ask them for help ,,, they ignore or say sorry we are busy farming like nerds and our group is full , Note : they are the same group everyday . so nothing will change . so clans became just nothing but chatting system . 
4-Communication &  Knowledge system  , shortly people doesn't connect well there ,, and if u meet someone now who is making the same dungeon with u ,after you both  finish you even forget what was his name  !  and when you start to explain some Dungeons mechanics for someone he start to be impatient or act rudely  and in the end The Dungeon's boss wipe us , and sadly game is adding more contents when the people still getting wiped in yeti .. idk if i should blame the players  or the game lol 

- sorry for my bad English too

Saddly if u check twitch u will see that bns is dying.

The best game with the best combat n saddly is dying.

I realy dont believe that we get to have such a good game anytimw soon

But ncsoft is to blame for that.

Bad pr slow reactions 

Crap eu servers crap net infrastracture no gms 

Ninja nerfs 

Patch notes dont mention everything.

When community was screaming about allthe problems they just ignore .

Many great player left early when they saw the crap servers

Many content creators left

Even AAlaguna now is doing content for revelation.

Sorry about the text wall nmy bad grammar.

But they killing the game i love

28 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Saddly if u check twitch u will see that bns is dying.

The best game with the best combat n saddly is dying.

I realy dont believe that we get to have such a good game anytimw soon

But ncsoft is to blame for that.

Bad pr slow reactions 

Crap eu servers crap net infrastracture no gms 

Ninja nerfs 

Patch notes dont mention everything.

When community was screaming about allthe problems they just ignore .

Many great player left early when they saw the crap servers

Many content creators left

Even AAlaguna now is doing content for revelation.

Sorry about the text wall nmy bad grammar.

But they killing the game i love

explain me twitch reasoning?

16 minutes ago, Shukran said:

explain me twitch reasoning?

Well if u check bns on twich u will see like 150 total views from all streamers that play bns but if u check lol u will see hundred of thousands viewers .

What this mean ?

It means ppl dont play bns or not interesting in playing it or view it.

Our beloved bns its not even 1 year in eu n the best players already left rank wise players.

Fyi twich is free pr for games 

But saddly ours is a boat thst sinking.

Man i feel sad cause our game ahould have been in the top but this company is letting it die.

Now tell me do u see now any game out with the awesone combat that bns has ? no

But why ppl keep leaving n go play crap games wirh crap combat ?

9 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Well if u check bns on twich u will see like 150 total views from all streamers that play bns but if u check lol u will see hundred of thousands viewers .

What this mean ?

It means ppl dont play bns or not interesting in playing it or view it.

Our beloved bns its not even 1 year in eu n the best players already left rank wise players.

Fyi twich is free pr for games 

But saddly ours is a boat thst sinking.

Man i feel sad cause our game ahould have been in the top but this company is letting it die.

Now tell me do u see now any game out with the awesone combat that bns has ? no

But why ppl keep leaving n go play crap games wirh crap combat ?

it means nothing.

GW2 got 3-4000 viewers first 2 months after release. now look at it. still it is played.

SC2 is the most played RTS and most famous brand of all times. look its viewers.

CS:GO is the most played FPS.

MOBAS are "easy" and "fast".

twitch is a site that allow players to stream. as forum, not everyone goes on it to show others.

i feel sad when users try to convice others about their lack of skill in game.

just say u dont like the game, uniinstall it and be free. hate boats sails everyday.

So I keep seeing these posts about the game being dead and I'm wondering if I should even bother coming back. I've played this game since the 2nd CBT all the way until around May and then I had to take a break for real life issues for about 3 months. When I came back in July the population was SUPER low compared to when I had left.

1. All the top streamers had left and were playing other games like Overwatch or WoW

2. 10 min queues for simple dungeons in F8 where all the servers are linked

3. 10 min+ queues at higher ranks in pvp and on some streams they wouldnt even get a fight at all in high gold after 15-20 minutes

4. No one talking in faction chat

5. Significantly less people in the main areas, especially Zaiwei

I think there's more I'm forgetting but for me the main issues were the 10 minute plus queues in cross-server match ups because that shows that the entire population on all the servers has gone down, both pvp and pve. So I'm just wondering if this has changed at all or if it's still the same? I really love this game because it really has the best combat out of any of the games I've ever played but good combat is pointless in an MMO if there's no one to play with.

As far as concerns me ill be the last guy that leave this game.

I fell in love with bns cant help it.

But that doesnt mean that i wont point the bad management.

I do my own personal battle to keep this game showing on google by my block that is devoted to my love for bns.

18 minutes ago, Shukran said:

it means nothing.

GW2 got 3-4000 viewers first 2 months after release. now look at it. still it is played.

SC2 is the most played RTS and most famous brand of all times. look its viewers.

CS:GO is the most played FPS.

MOBAS are "easy" and "fast" and kids likew to show their epenis.

twitch is a site that allow players to stream. as forum, not everyone goes on it to show others.

i feel sad when users try to convice others about their lack of skill in game.

just say u dont like the game, uniinstall it and be free. hate boats sails everyday.

Just noticed u say luck of skill etc so ur saying that the best arena players that left game due to crap servers they wasnt skilled? maybe u made some mistake.

Cause the fact is that many great pvp players left(diamond)

so what are u waiting? leave forum, leave game. revelation will " eat this game alive". as it did BDO .    :D

but still, throwing hate to who? u dont like game anymorte or not interest in game anymore, so to who u are throwing that hate?

u are trying to convince others. which is silly.

edit: SIDE note to @

BigJ01

TWITCH users plays FOTM games, because they care about their viewers. there are "FEW" players that play because they enjoy the game they are playing.

also, there are PROPLAYERS who plays other games because they likes to pause their main attraction sometimes. lol players playing WOW or D3 or OW or whatever. 

if u take twitch in THAT consideration, you are damaging your own prospective. which is wrong.

watch twitch as u watch TV, not like a game 's  analysys

26 minutes ago, Shukran said:

so what are u waiting? leave forum, leave game. revelation will " eat this game alive". as it did BDO .    :D

but still, throwing hate to who? u dont like game anymorte or not interest in game anymore, so to who u are throwing that hate?

u are trying to convince others. which is silly.

edit: SIDE note to @

BigJ01

TWITCH users plays FOTM games, because they care about their viewers. there are "FEW" players that play because they enjoy the game they are playing.

also, there are PROPLAYERS who plays other games because they likes to pause their main attraction sometimes. lol players playing WOW or D3 or OW or whatever. 

if u take twitch in THAT consideration, you are damaging your own prospective. which is wrong.

watch twitch as u watch TV, not like a game 's  analysys

The main issue I mentioned was 10+ minute queue times for F8 and F9 lobbies, thats way too long considering theyre both cross server.

I don't have 10+ minute queue times for F8 and F9 unless I am trying to que for tag team in F9 at like 3~4am pst on the NA server. Dungeons tend to pop fast in under 5 mins (even battleground pops in under 5 mins and that was before the new 6vs6 content) unless it's the 4 mans or the easier blue dungeons that no one needs. But I don't run 4 mans with LFG that often ..... and when I do those easier blue dungeons, I just solo it in case something sellable drops. Population wise (at least here on old man mushin) I see a lot of people grouped up near storage npcs and depending on the daily challenge, in a mass zerg wave doing w/e quest for the daily challenge. (Zeiwei ruins wave of players when its on the list). So the game isn't exactly dead.... It's just everyone is moving in a mass wave. 

While NC and their godawful pricing, pr, community management and especially patch management are certainly to blame for the vast majority of what population loss there's been... I think the population is still alright.

Obviously we're not going to have launch day numbers for the long-haul, and we have FAR more content now than we did then with players spread all across it. Fewer people over a larger area is going to mean longer queues. I remember FFXIV:ARR... it was doing just fine, but queues could be upwards of 2 hours. 5 minutes isn't bad.

This game is dying and you know why?

Lets make an example:

Some guy is thinking.. 'hey this is a cool game lets try it out' 

After he finishes the main quest he tries out some dungeons that says: level 50 hm 2 recommended

'Oh cool my char is 50 hm 4 it should be sufficient'

Everywhere he sees: nexus, yeti, lair 550 ap+ needed. He thinks: 'damn I only have 430 ap, ill just press LFP i guess'

He finds a party and sees everyone leaving, so he has to go back to f9 again. 

'Maybe I should make an own party'. He tries to make an own party with 400+ ap requirement and what happens.. nobody joins.. suprise suprise..

'Maybe I should make a 550+ requirement'. After a while people do join but then leave instantly. 

'Hmm I should asked forums what to do'. After browsing some threads he sees that it's recommended to join a clan. He tries to find one but what a suprise!.. 550/650+ ap needed to join. He makes a thread asking to join a clan, but nobody replies. 

The guy quits.

New people get discouraged to play the game and the ones who keep playing are veterans who will eventually quit too because of boredem and rng.

21 minutes ago, Natello said:

This game is dying and you know why?

Lets make an example:

After he finishes the main quest he tries out some dungeons that says: level 50 hm 2 recommended

Everywhere he sees: nexus, yeti, lair 550 ap+ needed. He thinks: 'damn I only have 430 ap, ill just press LFP i guess'

'Maybe I should make an own party'. He tries to make an own party with 400+ ap requirement and what happens.. nobody joins.. suprise suprise..

'Maybe I should make a 550+ requirement'. After a while people do join but then leave instantly. 

'Hmm I should asked forums what to do'. After browsing some threads he sees that it's recommended to join a clan. He tries to find one but what a suprise!.. 550/650+ ap needed to join. He makes a thread asking to join a clan, but nobody replies. 

The guy quits.

New people get discouraged to play the game and the ones who keep playing are veterans who will eventually quit too because of boredem and rng.

the usuall thing everyone blame is "elitism" and ap requirment.

i dont know if low ap blinds players, because there are 2 features in F8 that helps this whine:

- LFG : u queue for that dungeon and groupo up with everyone who clicked LFG. ofc if noone press LFG long queue, depend the dungeon and the time OFC. still players complains.

- party creator: on the left mid side of the screen trhere is a feature that allows you to select a dungeon, select party member's number and allows user to write a simple sentence to recruit. for your example lots of players wrote 550+ for a simple dungeon. ther is no limitation for you, who whine about ap requirements, to write 400+ 350+ or whatever number, even 900+ and start the recruit.

so my question is : why do you whine about ap if u have the feature to help yourself?

my answer is:

- u want to be carried

- u are ashamed of your ap

- u are lazy

I see this forums 2 to 3 dedicated white knights have posted as expected blaming BnS' failings on the community.

Yup, its our fault the games hemorrhaging players. We should convince our friends not to leave in droves cause "it'll get better. Promise".

Its our fault this games servers are laggy P.O.S. Must be our ISP.

Its our fault RNG is as bad as it is. Git Guud.

It our fault there are more bots than actual players. We should PK pwn moar bots.

Its our fault Game Guard exists. Still. Yet, haxors everywhere. Still.

Its our fault the games actually a tedious boring meaningless uber grind at 50 and its only redeeming quality is excessive boobage and sexualization.

Its our fault guis. We're sorry NCSoft. :(

26 minutes ago, Natello said:

Lets make an example:

The guy quits.

LFP rarely disbands for no reason. It does happen, but it's not difficult to press the button again and wait another 30 seconds.

Archived