Whale lagoon bug

Iorek

I dont know if anyone else experienced this but in 6v6 i frozen by an FM, only problem was once the FM freeze wore off i wasnt able to use directional buttons, so i could only ss.  Needless to say we lost 1246-700...because they capped all 3 whales.

Kind of a really debilitating bug

By frozen do you mean deep freeze, meaning you cannot do anything? FM normal freezing is to make you unable to use directional buttons and there are quite many ways to keep reapplying freeze on you to make you stuck, if you don't do anything to get out of it.

Deep freeze is when you are totally a ice statue,

Normal freezing is when there are ice on your feet.

it was a normal freeze (I actually ss'd out of it) but the after I did, i wasn't able to move in any direction. i could attack in front of me by throwing snowballs (sf) and even heal my group, but i couldn't move forward or backward.  The enemy team knew i was bugged too, because they didn't attack me (killing me probably would have reset everything and I would have been able to move).

If this is a one event phenomenon, I'm fine with that.  But if someone was to figure out how it occurred and replicate it, that would break battlegrounds (or at least beluga battleground. 

Archived