Sign in to follow this  
SethX

pumpkin spice candy

Recommended Posts

PooHie   

Blackram Narrows

Blackram Suply Chain

Bloodshade Harbor

Tomb of Exiles

Awakened Necropolis 

 

These are the dailies I know of so far, hopefully they'll release information about the event soon and explain it more detailed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kryzz   

Babbletr0n said on twitter there was gonna be a page up about it 'very soon'. He also said today in another reply

 

 

 

Edited by Kryzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
arkvard   

spooky scary skeletons

send shiver down your spine

shrieking skull will shock your soul

seal your doom tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PooHie   

Blackram Narrows is level 20

Tomb of Exiles is level 36

BSC/BSH are level 45

 

The only level 50 one so far in the dungeons I posted is Necro. 

 

Just wait for the Blade and Ghoul information 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Panca21   
13 minutes ago, PooHie said:

Blackram Narrows

Blackram Suply Chain

Bloodshade Harbor

Tomb of Exiles

Awakened Necropolis 

Not really low level rfiendly...

 

And still dunno why the event informations have to come out after the event itself...ouch poor farming weeks...i really hope that the number of pumpkins is not the 80 i ve read in the other topic cause it sound impossible...really...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dad   

Pray to god it's not Blackram, we gonna lose more people in this game I swear. People don't think before they act and I can already see HM players killing the low levels just to do some dam event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ombremq   

Farm Farm & more Farm , they forced me to farm FlashBack outfif and now i have to farm for this one too. Seriously NCwest can you stop it? this isnt even a little funny, can you just put those outfifs in market so i can buy them and focus on real new features like the lagubaguna thing instead of wasting my time collecting those freaking things in those freaking low lvl dungeons, and what about premium members, can you add the opportunity to buy those ones in market please? can you add Something interesting for premium people please? or should we all just quit our job, remove our premium status to enjoy this farm fest?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ombremq said:

Farm Farm & more Farm , they forced me to farm FlashBack outfif and now i have to farm for this one too. Seriously NCwest can you stop it? this isnt even a little funny, can you just put those outfifs in market so i can buy them and focus on real new features like the lagubaguna thing instead of wasting my time collecting those freaking things in those freaking low lvl dungeons, and what about premium members, can you add the opportunity to buy those ones in market please? can you add Something interesting for premium people please? or should we all just quit our job, remove our premium status to enjoy this farm fest?

 

i dont mind the farm, just the farm is nearly pointless in this event for low level players. youd need over 400 candies just to get the costume ( if you only get 1 jack o lantern per candy transmute, and not including chests) that would be 400 days for someone who only has blackram narrows unlocked :/ they should at least give normal mobs a chance to drop 1-3 candies, and "world bosses" (eg golden deva etc) a chance to drop 5-10. now that would be balanced for all. at least in my eyes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arzu   

I made a simple tutorial ..also i got lucky with the Event today :) i put the list of Dungeons which Drops Candies in the description, enjoy

 

 

Edited by Arzu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gorango   

Also would like to mention that it costs 10 silver to transmute, which is kind of a lot imo for low lvl players . . . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NineArt   
32 minutes ago, Gorango said:

Also would like to mention that it costs 10 silver to transmute, which is kind of a lot imo for low lvl players . . . 

Well....For new players their first method of obtaining the candy is blackram narrows which gives 1 which doesn't let them transmute it. And 2nd option is Tomb of exiles which gives 2 candies then after that is blackram supply chain which by this point of progression into the game 10 silvers is a cake...like a simple daily gives over 10-50s. In other words the event isn't intended for low new players you have to at least progress to lvl 30-40 and above to begin doing much of transmuting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arken   

I've done so far 2xHM (4 candies each), 2xNecro (5 candies each), 2xBlackramSupply (3 candies each), 2xBloodshadeHarbor (3 candies each) and 2xTombExiles (2 candies each).

That's 10 dungeons for 24 candies.

 

When trasmuting, I got 17 Lanterns and 3 RNG boxes, and from those boxes I got 5 fireworks. > To get a costume I must have 80 Lanterns.

That would be 40+ dungeon runs till I get a costume.

 

I could chose more profitable dungeons, 'candy wise', but not every 5 candies trasmute give lanterns, and when they do, it's something between 1 to 5 lanterns.

When you're not getting lanterns from the trasmutation you're getting RNG boxes (fixed or random number of them?) that doesn't give anything useful for the event, unless you're lucky to get the hat or the costume itself.

 

If the odds are totaly against someone, you could spend an infinite amount of candies and get absolutely nothing but an infinite amount of fireworks... that's a joyful thought xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gorango   
9 hours ago, NineArt said:

Well....For new players their first method of obtaining the candy is blackram narrows which gives 1 which doesn't let them transmute it. And 2nd option is Tomb of exiles which gives 2 candies then after that is blackram supply chain which by this point of progression into the game 10 silvers is a cake...like a simple daily gives over 10-50s. In other words the event isn't intended for low new players you have to at least progress to lvl 30-40 and above to begin doing much of transmuting. 

Yeah I guess you're right. I still think that it might be quite the challenge for people to get the costume regardless. especially that when you transmute you might get a chest and no lanterns....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm surprised they didn't do something like purchase a set amount of candy from the store once per day, per account.

 

Maybe they'll add candy to the Daily Dash when it resets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lukka   
8 minutes ago, Sanjhiyan said:

I'm surprised they didn't do something like purchase a set amount of candy from the store once per day, per account.

 

Maybe they'll add candy to the Daily Dash when it resets.

There is technically, you can buy Heaven's Mandate reset tokens and farm it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, ombremq said:

 

 

No one forcing you to farm for an outfit you know

beside you have to give props to free2play players or they'll go on forum and complain about pay2win events🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this