pumpkin spice candy

SethX

21 hours ago, Parenthesis said:

No one forcing you to farm for an outfit you know

beside you have to give props to free2play players or they'll go on forum and complain about pay2win events?

lol? its not even a case of p2w. if youre low level you cant do anything in the event except get one candy a day. (until lvl 36+) 

1 hour ago, ba55munky said:

lol? its not even a case of p2w. if youre low level you cant do anything in the event except get one candy a day. (until lvl 36+) 

1: he didn't mention anything about being low level, he said he don't wanna farm for costume.

2: you can hit 50 in a day, so what am I missing here?

18 minutes ago, Parenthesis said:

you can hit 50 in a day, so what am I missing here?

The fun!

Getting to cap lvl (in a day, especialy) just to be part of an event is awful.

No one is forced to do any events, or buy anything, but it sure helps if those events are fun and everyone can join.

You can take GW2 events, or Lotro festivals for example... and they don't even (just sometimes) have a reward for joining them!

7 hours ago, lostforumaccount said:

The fun!

Getting to cap lvl (in a day, especialy) just to be part of an event is awful.

No one is forced to do any events, or buy anything, but it sure helps if those events are fun and everyone can join.

You can take GW2 events, or Lotro festivals for example... and they don't even (just sometimes) have a reward for joining them!

+1

The grind is endless, we don't need more events to promote grinding. We want events that will get us motivated to log in and play. Something like "I can't wait to get on later to join in the event".

Compared to now this is how I feel "Today's work is to log in, spin 2 times daily dash, run 4 daily dungeon, sell some stuff, log off".

20 hours ago, SoulsHunter said:

Compared to now this is how I feel "Today's work is to log in, spin 2 times daily dash, run 4 daily dungeon, sell some stuff, log off".

Compared to now this is how i feel "Today´s work is to log in, spin 2 times daily dash, logg off".

On 10/26/2016 at 0:01 PM, KlausFlouride said:

80 for the outfit and 45 for the hat, LoL.

IKR It will literally take days...

I wish they would just give us events that would be over in a few minutes, this is seriously cutting into my afk in Mushin tower time.

25 minutes ago, Miku Lyn said:

IKR It will literally take days...

I wish they would just give us events that would be over in a few minutes, this is seriously cutting into my afk in Mushin tower time.

I farmed since thursday (without DT) and got around 40 Jack O' Lanterns, and the event is till november 16th. We have 2 weeks till end, it should be doable to get the costume once.

Its only my opinion or are the event items crappy (without the costume, hat and masks)?

Archived