pumpkin spice candy

SethX

Blackram Narrows

Blackram Suply Chain

Bloodshade Harbor

Tomb of Exiles

Awakened Necropolis 

These are the dailies I know of so far, hopefully they'll release information about the event soon and explain it more detailed.

13 minutes ago, PooHie said:

Blackram Narrows

Blackram Suply Chain

Bloodshade Harbor

Tomb of Exiles

Awakened Necropolis 

Not really low level rfiendly...

And still dunno why the event informations have to come out after the event itself...ouch poor farming weeks...i really hope that the number of pumpkins is not the 80 i ve read in the other topic cause it sound impossible...really...

Farm Farm & more Farm , they forced me to farm FlashBack outfif and now i have to farm for this one too. Seriously NCwest can you stop it? this isnt even a little funny, can you just put those outfifs in market so i can buy them and focus on real new features like the lagubaguna thing instead of wasting my time collecting those freaking things in those freaking low lvl dungeons, and what about premium members, can you add the opportunity to buy those ones in market please? can you add Something interesting for premium people please? or should we all just quit our job, remove our premium status to enjoy this farm fest?

9 minutes ago, ombremq said:

Farm Farm & more Farm , they forced me to farm FlashBack outfif and now i have to farm for this one too. Seriously NCwest can you stop it? this isnt even a little funny, can you just put those outfifs in market so i can buy them and focus on real new features like the lagubaguna thing instead of wasting my time collecting those freaking things in those freaking low lvl dungeons, and what about premium members, can you add the opportunity to buy those ones in market please? can you add Something interesting for premium people please? or should we all just quit our job, remove our premium status to enjoy this farm fest?

i dont mind the farm, just the farm is nearly pointless in this event for low level players. youd need over 400 candies just to get the costume ( if you only get 1 jack o lantern per candy transmute, and not including chests) that would be 400 days for someone who only has blackram narrows unlocked :/ they should at least give normal mobs a chance to drop 1-3 candies, and "world bosses" (eg golden deva etc) a chance to drop 5-10. now that would be balanced for all. at least in my eyes.

32 minutes ago, Gorango said:

Also would like to mention that it costs 10 silver to transmute, which is kind of a lot imo for low lvl players . . . 

Well....For new players their first method of obtaining the candy is blackram narrows which gives 1 which doesn't let them transmute it. And 2nd option is Tomb of exiles which gives 2 candies then after that is blackram supply chain which by this point of progression into the game 10 silvers is a cake...like a simple daily gives over 10-50s. In other words the event isn't intended for low new players you have to at least progress to lvl 30-40 and above to begin doing much of transmuting. 

I've done so far 2xHM (4 candies each), 2xNecro (5 candies each), 2xBlackramSupply (3 candies each), 2xBloodshadeHarbor (3 candies each) and 2xTombExiles (2 candies each).

That's 10 dungeons for 24 candies.

When trasmuting, I got 17 Lanterns and 3 RNG boxes, and from those boxes I got 5 fireworks. > To get a costume I must have 80 Lanterns.

That would be 40+ dungeon runs till I get a costume.

I could chose more profitable dungeons, 'candy wise', but not every 5 candies trasmute give lanterns, and when they do, it's something between 1 to 5 lanterns.

When you're not getting lanterns from the trasmutation you're getting RNG boxes (fixed or random number of them?) that doesn't give anything useful for the event, unless you're lucky to get the hat or the costume itself.

If the odds are totaly against someone, you could spend an infinite amount of candies and get absolutely nothing but an infinite amount of fireworks... that's a joyful thought xD

9 hours ago, NineArt said:

Well....For new players their first method of obtaining the candy is blackram narrows which gives 1 which doesn't let them transmute it. And 2nd option is Tomb of exiles which gives 2 candies then after that is blackram supply chain which by this point of progression into the game 10 silvers is a cake...like a simple daily gives over 10-50s. In other words the event isn't intended for low new players you have to at least progress to lvl 30-40 and above to begin doing much of transmuting. 

Yeah I guess you're right. I still think that it might be quite the challenge for people to get the costume regardless. especially that when you transmute you might get a chest and no lanterns....

8 minutes ago, Sanjhiyan said:

I'm surprised they didn't do something like purchase a set amount of candy from the store once per day, per account.

Maybe they'll add candy to the Daily Dash when it resets.

There is technically, you can buy Heaven's Mandate reset tokens and farm it.

Archived