FPS & Lag Issue After Update

Sythisis

1 hour ago, xxxAoi said:

The game is slightly dark by default imo. Do you happen to have Windows 10 with "Enable adaptive brightness" checked on your power options?

I do have windows 10, and turned that off before because it was causing problems in the past. It turns out the integrated intel card had a very similar setting to adjust brightness, and because the game had activated the card that setting had been turned back on and was interfearing even while the Nvdia was handling the graphics. (optimus system in laptops is horrible, the intel card can mess with things even when the dedicated card is working. Never buying a gaming laptop like this again,lol) Even so the game overall has much darker, richer color than before by default like you said. Its most noticeable with how saturated skin tones are.

I had this problem as wel got really pissed new event just came out and i really wanted to play the game.

after some searching and reading this post i seen a lot of people saying that it whas the graphics card.

so i took a look in my nvidia control panel 

3D settings > program settings >1. then select a program ( BnS. if its not there add it) 2. Put this on prowerfull nvidia processor > apply

this has fixed my problem cuse i whent from 50/60 fps to 5fps and now im back to normal

i hope it works for u peeps. 

Sorry for my english if spelled something wrong im not english :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 27/10/2016 at 11:02 AM, MaggsHD said:

I had this problem as wel got really pissed new event just came out and i really wanted to play the game.

after some searching and reading this post i seen a lot of people saying that it whas the graphics card.

so i took a look in my nvidia control panel 

3D settings > program settings >1. then select a program ( BnS. if its not there add it) 2. Put this on prowerfull nvidia processor > apply

this has fixed my problem cuse i whent from 50/60 fps to 5fps and now im back to normal

i hope it works for u peeps. 

Sorry for my english if spelled something wrong im not english :)

You didn't really tell anyone what needed to be change within the nvidia control panel.
" prowerfull nvidia processor " is not an option.

8 hours ago, htdexhdfg said:

You didn't really tell anyone what needed to be change within the nvidia control panel.
" prowerfull nvidia processor " is not an option.

it should be "prefer maximum performance" instead of adaptive/optimal power one

38 minutes ago, fiki13 said:

it should be "prefer maximum performance" instead of adaptive/optimal power one

That's what I thought. Tried it already and in spite of all the changes to my gpu's settings and outright disabling the firewall no hope.
Just a horrible update overall with more lag for me and even last maintenance did nothing to address the issue.

No packet loss, and strong connection on my end after spending a week testing and still 140-180 ping while in NA vs 60-70 when i ping the server directly.

Wouldn't mind a ping booster to deal with enormous latency if not for BnS supposedly banning those who may use it?
As for fps related to the gpu I used some nvidia settings guide a while back.
I'm gonna look for that and look for the setting that i lost. Feels like it was the last few major updates that got me. 
But pvp was great for me before MSP, now I dont't even get to see my own combination attacks in time to get damage for momentum and wins.

6 minutes ago, htdexhdfg said:

That's what I thought. Tried it already and in spite of all the changes to my gpu's settings and outright disabling the firewall no hope.
Just a horrible update overall with more lag for me and even last maintenance did nothing to address the issue.

No packet loss, and strong connection on my end after spending a week testing and still 140-180 ping while in NA vs 60-70 when i ping the server directly.

Wouldn't mind a ping booster to deal with enormous latency if not for BnS supposedly banning those who may use it?
As for fps related to the gpu I used some nvidia settings guide a while back.
I'm gonna look for that and look for the setting that i lost. Feels like it was the last few major updates that got me. 
But pvp was great for me before MSP, now I dont't even get to see my own combination attacks in time to get damage for momentum and wins.

yes dude, fps issue is still there. ppl always say that bns is low optimization for our great pc :)
and btw wtfast pingzapper and so on is not ban able, they just not support it, that means if u have problem with that vps, they cant help u.
fyi i have 230ms ping directly from cmd, and 350-400ms in game XD (but yeah i never complain about it)
just fps issue i concern.
sorry for my english, english is my 5th language, i am from poor asian country 

10 minutes ago, fiki13 said:

yes dude, fps issue is still there. ppl always say that bns is low optimization for our great pc :)
and btw wtfast pingzapper and so on is not ban able, they just not support it, that means if u have problem with that vps, they cant help u.
fyi i have 230ms ping directly from cmd, and 350-400ms in game XD (but yeah i never complain about it)

lol play in the other countries closer to you?
Its just frustrating that instead of improving it became worse without reason.

2 minutes ago, htdexhdfg said:

lol play in the other countries closer to you?
Its just frustrating that instead of improving it became worse without reason.

lol dude i am not billionaire that can move to other country easily.

some ppl say that server quality is bad, but ncsoft always blame our ISP :D
but yea for poor people like me, ncsoft only gives free games for us, so we wont bother complaining. 
just play it or play another game :)

1st. Sry 4 my english.

2nd: I was thinking it was a problem on my computer... Before the update i was playing around 40-45 fps on ssp without hide players during mining.

Dungeons: arounf 45-50 fps 

After the update, my game play is a nightmare. Ssp 10-12 fps using ctrol+F

The new map, MSP, omg... this map.. i can't play there, im very frustrating, aroun 9-5 and ZERO fps there when the boss aoe.

caos moment on msp:

2nrhqiu.jpg

All this cause i format my computer thinking it was a problem on my computer, but the problem still there.. i can't play TT_TT

5 hours ago, fiki13 said:

Man im in EU and i have 250/350ms since MSP updade just 1day my ping stay 120ms

I think you are good :P

And i discovered how fix all this lag and fps prob guys just unistall

Pingplotter's showing a ping increase in the last two hops now (both ncsoft servers) when those same two hops were equal ping before.

Ingame server delay went from 110-130, to 180-200+. (unplayable for me)

What the *cricket* is wrong with ncsofts network infrastructure?

Are they ever going to make things better instead of worse?

I'm considering the fix that yiori's post above mine suggests. lol.

14 hours ago, Kami Sama said:

Pingplotter's showing a ping increase in the last two hops now (both ncsoft servers) when those same two hops were equal ping before.

Ingame server delay went from 110-130, to 180-200+. (unplayable for me)

What the *cricket* is wrong with ncsofts network infrastructure?

Are they ever going to make things better instead of worse?

I'm considering the fix that yiori's post above mine suggests. lol.

As long as its not just me but I agree.
Uninstall fix seems pretty legit. Just seems bad as they consider this a PVP-based end game yet they can't handle their network which PVP depends on lol.

Archived