Unable to download new patch?

Speras

Hello,

I've tried downloading the new patch, but I get an error message stating: "Cannot Download file. and it says the error comes from thing to do with a number 00033256.upk.dlt.zip.

Is anyone else getting this, or is it just me? Any form of help would be appreciated, I'm trying to get into the game, and I can't seem to log in.

Best,

Speras.

Furthermore, it says something to do with a cookedPC file.

The error is along the lines of just cannot download file. 

Try checking your task managed if there is any leftover processes running for blade and soul. It can be anything to do with bloodlust, blade and soul, game guard or ncsoft. If there are none try to restart your computer and then again. If that won't work I'm out of ideas.

I get wird stuff like saying game clients still running sometimes after I have I have been disconeced in game I just take and restart my pc and vola it fixes it this games full of odd errors glitches but most time restarting the game or pc helps even thoe you may bump into them again sometime.but that's what I do other then that would not know what todo.

5 minutes ago, LadyOfShalot said:

I get wird stuff like saying game clients still running sometimes after I have I have been disconeced in game I just take and restart my pc and vola it fixes it this games full of odd errors glitches but most time restarting the game or pc helps even thoe you may bump into them again sometime.but that's what I do other then that would not know what todo.

Oh, you get that BS error too huh!?

Archived