Forums

getting disconnect freq

Kudlate

hi i returned after like a year of not playing...

well i was playing fine with no dc's and lags for 3 days and today i cant play. i constantly getting dc...

system error 1000 disconnected from server

bla bla bla 132

bla bla bla 1510

got smth like this.

20CvKWk.jpg

like every 1-2min after logging in.

any1 experiencing this?

and its like... im playing normally then my cat stops :) i cant use skills but i can write and read the chat for like 10s.. then chat stops also. and after like 5s more i get dc... 

for real i can't play T_T

i feel like dropping the game again since i can see that nothing changed for a year. i mean the service from nc

wow so sorry i made a mistake in time for which server runs. and thanks dude for answering to our problem. u are the best that helps. 

btw for next time maybe if u dont have anything to say that actually bring smth to the topic dont troll and dont write???

wow so sorry i made a mistake in time for which server runs. and thanks dude for answering to our problem. u are the best that helps. 

btw for next time maybe if u dont have anything to say that actually bring smth to the topic dont troll and dont write???

----------------

i changed hosts to read only... ran malware bytes to be sure nothing got stuck in system and restarted pc...

now bns is downloading a 900mb patch?? like WTF

-------

ok so now mainetance...ehh

I remember not having any dc's either ever on very rare occasion when others would get dc too at same time so server taking a crap which wasn't often. then after not playing for 2 weeks and a new patch came out I dc about 7x over 3 days. no other one of my friends were getting it, but what worked for me was just rebooting my router that fixed my dc problem dead in its tracks.(rest of my net worked fine)

53 minutes ago, Aurinya said:

Greetings,

While we do understand your frustration about these disconnection issues, please do not take it out on each other, and remember to keep your posts civil and constructive. If your problem persists, please submit a ticket to our Customer Support. Thank you!

Hello,

It just getting annoying everyday, Same problem because your server or gameguard though I'm sure 100% it the useless gameguard having a real problem dealing with dynamic IP.
I did send many tickets to support before, They fixed it for few months then the problem went back on, It just useless to send any more ticket cause the say they made their best.

To be honest, If I every to quit Blade and soul it because this simple reason that you can't change your game security game useless guard or fix your server from dynamic IP problem for ever.

Get this DC error at almost every load screen WS or enter/exit a dungeon and after killing the final boss in any dungeon then few seconds and DCed. Doesnt happen when i first log in, normally after about 10 mins and when i return i can WS no problem.. then a bit later in the game something changes and i cant WS without DC. Nothing i have tried has worked but here is a list of the support failed attempts to fix it.

- repair and clean winsock entries

- run bns as admin

- flush and use Google public DNS

- run windows system file checker

- repair bns through launcher

- totally re-install bns launcher

- disable all AV and firewall software

- setup port forwarding for TCP ports 80, 2106, 6600, 10241, 12100, 10900, 10100, 11900.

- set up AV/firewall exceptions for BNS

- tell my isp to fix the problem

I have a couple other ideas which some people gave me earlier in the week which I will test and if any are successful i will update the post.

I have been taking daily dose of DC since silverfrost mountain patch months ago. There was also time when X-server is completely unworkable for me.

Things got better tho now.. with reduction of DC (say from 5-6 or more down to 1/day)  and X-server is more cooperative. But Random DC are still here.

Archived