Summ DPS post 26OCT nerfs

KlausFlouride

2 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

So where are we now? How much of a damage reduction is this 30% or more? Would it have bothered the person that wrote the patch notes to include some numbers?

3 is nerfed from 550%-500% thats a 10% dmg nerf for bees
4 is nerfed from 550%-500% thats a 10% dmg nerf for bees

s3 bees is nerfed from 750%-500% thats a 33% dmg nerf for bees

normal sunflower is nerfed from 550%-480% thats a 13% dmg nerf for sunflower

super sunflower is nerfed from 750%-655% thats a 13% dmg nerf for sunflower

so overall sunflower got a slightly nerf, while bees got a huge nerv. Ok you can do 500% more dmg every 5 sec with bees.

Thats just the math behind it, i have no real idea how it will be in the game then.

http://emperial.sg/blade-soul-taiwan-skill-patch-1019/

I guess they are actually trying to make summoner a support class that wouldn't take aggro in any scenario so they can protect the party. Or that summoners are constant dpsers without bursts (not counting on overflow) so we don't need much damage like other classes?

4 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

so overall sunflower got a slightly nerf, while bees got a huge nerv. Ok you can do 500% more dmg every 5 sec with bees.

Thats just the math behind it, i have no real idea how it will be in the game then.

You're forgetting that Rosethorn makes Bees instant cast on use instead of on hit, which somewhat counterbalances the damage nerfs to a degree.

6 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

You can do 500% more dmg when your petal storm toss and seed shroud are up. So besides petal storm toss you have to get seed shroud hit every 5 seconds.

What the hell is this? BNS can be say us : "Dont develop your characters! If you are stronger, we will weaken you." 

Unfortunately we have given to labor to be strong. 

We spent labor. We spent money.

Result? All damages decreased!!! 

4 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

You're forgetting that Rosethorn makes Bees instant cast on use instead of on hit, which somewhat counterbalances the damage nerfs to a degree.

that was just the direct amplifier nerfs for everything else i posted the link

1 hour ago, Skynemis953 said:

You can do 500% more dmg when your petal storm toss and seed shroud are up. So besides petal storm toss you have to get seed shroud hit every 5 seconds.

thats what i wanted to say with my last sentence

1 hour ago, SuMMasteR said:

What the hell is this? BNS can be say us : "Dont develop your characters! If you are stronger, we will weaken you." 

Unfortunately we have given to labor to be strong. 

We spent labor. We spent money.

Result? All damages decreased!!! 

What about the other classes? Do you not see how summoners are in pvp?
That is why they're being nerfed, problem is they can't find a way to balance skills enough so they are not too OP on pvp and not useless on PVE

6 minutes ago, KingiDb said:

do we play the same game? ever got 100->0 by a bm? dont talk sum is op in arena xD

We do play the same game, yes i do get 100-0 by BMs(FM here) nad yes summoner is OP in both Arena and PVE, summoners are all over the pvp ranking AND summoners are one of easiest classes to PVE with, try doing naksun or junghado for the first time with no knowledge of how its done with any other class and a summoner and tell me which one you  are you able to finish it with or which one you are closest to finishing it with. Ty. 

6 minutes ago, DeadlyCode said:

We do play the same game, yes i do get 100-0 by BMs(FM here) nad yes summoner is OP in both Arena and PVE, summoners are all over the pvp ranking AND summoners are one of easiest classes to PVE with, try doing naksun or junghado for the first time with no knowledge of how its done with any other class and a summoner and tell me which one you  are you able to finish it with or which one you are closest to finishing it with. Ty. 

im not sure what u're doing but im a fm myself and the games i lost against sums are pretty rare even pre nerf.

and i never got outdpst by sums even if they have more ap than me.

ofc summs can do these bosses with less knowledge of mechanics bcs tank cat but who cares they have less dps.

6r4gsw.jpg

12 minutes ago, DeadlyCode said:

What about the other classes? Do you not see how summoners are in pvp?
That is why they're being nerfed, problem is they can't find a way to balance skills enough so they are not too OP on pvp and not useless on PVE

Did any of you ,summoners ,got this dmg for 3 hits? Is this game balanced or fair? Why they nerf sum while they continue to boost BD and KFM is simply insaine ? No one complain this,while the summoner actually is very weak.But yes is easier to yell nerf instead to learn to play.

Pretty sure you are playing a different game then everyone else here.

As far as pvp rankings go I think yesterday one more summoner wiggled in the top 50 for a grand total of 3. Summoners are definitely underpowered prenerf and the rankings reflect that.

52 minutes ago, DeadlyCode said:

1 hour ago, Windy said:

6r4gsw.jpg

Did any of you ,summoners ,got this dmg for 3 hits? Is this game balanced or fair? Why they nerf sum while they continue to boost BD and KFM is simply insaine ? No one complain this,while the summoner actually is very weak.But yes is easier to yell nerf instead to learn to play.

Ok im looking at these numbers... and... as a KFM with true scorpio, the only way i know of to get these damage values that are non-gear related apart from the true scorpio weapon is a min of second stage searing palm, stage 1 comet strike (HM version) and solo blue buff with prolly base crit rate at 55%..... and you with tech roll and tab blown and your cat recall getting resisted.....(i don't use stage 3 so I'm not sure if 61k on crit is possible even with 700+ AP) im at 655

1 hour ago, RetraCore said:

Ok im looking at these numbers... and... as a KFM with true scorpio, the only way i know of to get these damage values that are non-gear related apart from the true scorpio weapon is a min of second stage searing palm, stage 1 comet strike (HM version) and solo blue buff with prolly base crit rate at 55%..... and you with tech roll and tab blown and your cat recall getting resisted.....(i don't use stage 3 so I'm not sure if 61k on crit is possible even with 700+ AP) im at 655

That is from Stage 1 HM Fire Comet Strike ~ which require Focused Fighting Spirit + under searing palm effect + legendary gear. 

Which to be fair, unless the person posted that Picture blown all escape and in a stun lock~ or they were too busy with something else, no way they could get hit by Stage 1 Comet Strike like that ~ IT IS A PVE COMET after all, and in arena pvp no one use PvE Comet Strik, so the person's argument is irrelevant. 

2 hours ago, Windy said:

The irony of the nerf for summoner : next days will appear like 5 new posts about how the summoners need to be nerf more .The summoners will adapt new playstile.After all,we are the Jack of all Trades;)

And again they will get nerf'ed even more. Bottom line whats done is done and there is no fixing it. This is a direct result of community complaints since it is widely known that the dev's do not play this game at all.

Archived