Beluga Lagoon

DirectorTseng

Don't think Sins and Summoners can stay stealthed while carrying the horn since there's a beam of light coming from it and it probably makes the grabber unstealthed.
 I know Summoner can use their 5 hit immune skill but that's it.

Even if they could run stealthed with it, someone out of combat will be faster than them and can easily stop them.

35 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Don't think Sins and Summoners can stay stealthed while carrying the horn since there's a beam of light coming from it and it probably makes the grabber unstealthed.
 I know Summoner can use their 5 hit immune skill but that's it.

Even if they could run stealthed with it, someone out of combat will be faster than them and can easily stop them.

If they see them, that was one thing i discovered when I ran my low level sin during the WWV event. I almost never got hit but would have 8+ captures per round. Sins are very hard to see. I tried looking up video's but there was jack shit on youtube.. which is surprising.

16 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

If they see them, that was one thing i discovered when I ran my low level sin during the WWV event. I almost never got hit but would have 8+ captures per round. Sins are very hard to see. I tried looking up video's but there was jack shit on youtube.. which is surprising.

I looked through streams of someone who generally does the Beluga 6v6 but I didn't see any Sin/Summoner in stealth most of the time to tell if they can be stealthed while holding the horn; just my guess.

But for sins in WWV, it's hard to see them but if someone can notice the change of color from the smoke from the brazier then they would know someone stealthed is trying to take it. Most people don't know that though.

Archived