next update fix

Torunder

Will we get any fix regarding toi death status, class balance, skill keys, bad rng and much more mayor problems community are constantly complaining about on forum where support says we should write about em instead of tickets cus according to them devs see it yet rarely anyone replies...

or wil we be getting new costumes and rng boxes again, with bad rng  again?

2 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

that sounds more like your ISP issue rather than a server issue.

I agree constant dc may be my ISP issue, but it does not explain why my ping is 200ms normally (for random example). But when I go mushin tower or arena the ping shoots up to a few seconds. Mushin tower and arena is the only reason I am still playing this game, this sucks :S

I still have a good chance (1/3 of the time) to resets mobs and bosses using Soul Shakles.

It's annoying when you're soloing something, that takes sometime to die, and forget you have a 'reset skill' in your hands >.>

3 hours ago, lostforumaccount said:

I still have a good chance (1/3 of the time) to resets mobs and bosses using Soul Shakles.

It's annoying when you're soloing something, that takes sometime to die, and forget you have a 'reset skill' in your hands >.>

I highly recommend using stage 4 shackles for soloing (especially the tower) 
You miss out on the health leach, but it doesn't root so it doesn't trigger the glitch and it gives you more DPS against single targets, (The ones you'd be afraid of resetting anyways)

Similarly, spec your SS to stage 1 instead of 2. 

Actually about the ping issue, i do indeed believe it is an issue. In normal maps and dungeon cross server my ping is perfectly great then enters Tower of infinity and i swear its so weird like the connection is so unstable. As im fighting the opponents at one instance things are going good then all of sudden delays all over the place. And the moment im out of the tower everything is normal. It's the same in trial arena too. Only in these 2 places i experience weird and unexpected ping delays.

On 25/10/2016 at 4:05 PM, Cesura said:

I highly recommend using stage 4 shackles for soloing (especially the tower) 
You miss out on the health leach, but it doesn't root so it doesn't trigger the glitch and it gives you more DPS against single targets, (The ones you'd be afraid of resetting anyways)

Similarly, spec your SS to stage 1 instead of 2. 

Yup, I used those, but my WL is outgeared, and I kinda prefer rooting.

It seems quite lame to let mobs get to you simpy cuz a skill isn't working, yah know :3 ... so idealy, fixing the skill would be better than finding alternative, yet not so good, options.

But thx for the tip! :D

On 25. 10. 2016 at 4:23 PM, lostforumaccount said:

bah, everytime, when i want to, try to, reset them, it never works. It happens only when you absolute dont want it. Gotta go to meele and let them hurt you, cause masochist class, ez solution with logic.

Archived