i need help with dungeon mechs! Naryu Lab-Bomb

Naeza

Naryu Labyrinth : i tried to be the bomb carrier when we were facing Be-ido, i tried standing at the opposite element of the boss shield to get the 10 stacks and get a bomb thing on my back, but it keeps resetting at 9 stacks,i didn't even move out from the shield! how can i get the 10 stacks? what did i do wrong? should i have hit the adds to make it aggro on me? but the add might pull me on a critical moment when i have a bomb on me.

9 hours ago, Naeza said:

Naryu Labyrinth : i tried to be the bomb carrier when we were facing Be-ido, i tried standing at the opposite element of the boss shield to get the 10 stacks and get a bomb thing on my back, but it keeps resetting at 9 stacks,i didn't even move out from the shield! how can i get the 10 stacks? what did i do wrong? should i have hit the adds to make it aggro on me? but the add might pull me on a critical moment when i have a bomb on me.

While standing in the aoe of the mobs you cannot use an iframe and wait till the 9 stacks turn into bomb and number countdown is seen on your head

1: don't iframe inside the bubbles

2: stay inside until the 9th stack fully expires

3: don't use any skill that makes you invulnerable or removes debuffs like: frost armor, true friend, ect.

Ideally to bomb you want to be a class with a projectile protection zones like: Divine veil, smokescreen, petal storm, or some such.

And just kinda stand there and do what you can.

You have 5 seconds to carry any bomb you get to be-ido but it takes 10 seconds to get one. So make sure you have it rather then trying to save a few seconds to get it to be-ido sooner.

On 29/10/2016 at 1:34 AM, hyperbolicj said:

1: don't iframe inside the bubbles

2: stay inside until the 9th stack fully expires

3: don't use any skill that makes you invulnerable or removes debuffs like: frost armor, true friend, ect.

Ideally to bomb you want to be a class with a projectile protection zones like: Divine veil, smokescreen, petal storm, or some such.

And just kinda stand there and do what you can.

You have 5 seconds to carry any bomb you get to be-ido but it takes 10 seconds to get one. So make sure you have it rather then trying to save a few seconds to get it to be-ido sooner.

interesting tips! thank you! but i am afraid i can't try any of these for now because of my lag+DC issue, maybe i will try when  can play again, thx though!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Naeza said:

thx, for this guide, but now i am more curious why some of the tanker adds runs around the adds,and some just run left and right, is it depending on which class they are? can WL do bombs as well? do we run left and right? *sigh*

It's just easier to avoid getting hit by the ice one while running left and right and the fire one by running around. 

18 hours ago, PooHie said:

It's just easier to avoid getting hit by the ice one while running left and right and the fire one by running around. 

ahhh...i see, i really can't tell just by watching that. >.<;;

thx for the explanation. i am really grateful :)

Archived