Welcome Back! – Player Tips to Getting Back In

Cyan

32 minutes ago, Zagaroth said:

just buy trove key n you will get all material for upgrade, exelent experience charm, gem, costume, etc

thats the fastest way to catch up to the current  content, then u will be have a high AP,

with that AP, every clan will welcome u, then u can do BT

The trove is over, my friend. We're back to the Daily Dash. I came back from a considerable hiatus myself. I can assure you getting back into BnS isn't a huge obstacle. I'm a casual player and I try not to spend money (though I did drop $20 after coming back). Hit 50 within a week. Hit 600 AP about 6 days after that. My advice? Find a guild that's friendly and doesn't mind explaining things to you. Run your daily dungeons every day to get gold and Heavenly Energy. I used the gold to buy a Premium Silverfrost Key from the Marketplace and I used the Heavenly Energy to buy a weapon box. 60g + 15 Energy gets you the weapon evolution. You'll get enough jewels to upgrade your weapon, so upgrades are EZPZ. For the easy AP boost, make sure you grab yourself the Pinnacle accessories (as everyone has said) because they give quite a bit of AP more than what you get via questline. All in all, as a casual player it took me about 2 and a half weeks to get my True Ivorymoon 10 Weapon. Best of luck to any returning players ^_^

I am returning player too :3 now downloading game,cant wait to play it :s i have destroyer 45lvl with good gear,i quit becouse of too much bots but now i dont care for them i just want to go back and take it easy and enjoy game :3 i am thinking to erase my char and go fresh from start but it will take time, im not shure yet will i do that couse i got infinite chalenge suit on that char and many other good thigs :D what do you thik? give me some tips,to continue with my old char or to go fresh start?

Well, it'd probably be easier and smoother to start over from scratch... unless you have items that can't be reobtained. You can always start a new character with a different class and relearn the game that way, then come back to your old character once you've gotten used to everything. I hear destro isn't the most fun thing to play solo and they can be slower than the other classes to level... which would be a reason to just keep your destro on hand.

They're furthering QoL changes to make alts and new players have an easier time, there's no real reason not to make a second character now and it's a good time to start getting back into the game, especially with the next big patch on the way.

Not 100% accurate but these are my observations and experience having played KFM and knowing some skilled BMs:

BM has an easier learning curve and easier time holding aggro from early on till end game, as well as having a Hongmoon Skill that is crucial in end game dungeons and raids - Winged Protector(?). I can't go into detail about class mechanics but they ususally do excellent dps when not tanking but have limited cc options unless speccing solely for cc.

KFM has one of, if not THE, biggest learning curve as well as taking a lot of time, gear and effort to maximize their potential. KFMs are also incredibly ping reliant as their block and iframes have delays built into them. Fire spec is less reliant on Hongmoon Skills while Wind is heavily reliant. Once you start getting into end game gear with Hongmoon Skills, it becomes easier and easier to get and hold aggro, especially with damage buffs. I often pull aggro off BMs unless they're vastly more geared than me... KFMs have a reasonable set of cc skills with only minor spec tweaks and offer Fighting Spirit/Blue Buff which is always loved.

Overall, there is no best tank, even BDs can tank, positioning and keeping the boss controlled is what's most important... both classes with threat skills are good, just very different. KFM is harder to learn and master but that doesn't mean BM isn't difficult either, tanking always the most difficult role in any mmo.

• Liinxy unpinned this topic

Archived