What happened to Naryu Tablet Fragments?

Strawberries

So I was watching a video of the Korean BNS Client and I couldn't help but notice in the players inventory that they had naryu tablets in it and quite a lot too. Here's the video:

I'm just curious as to why these never made it to our client. I believe CN client also has these fragments (can someone confirm?). I am unsure about TW and JP but would we ever see these make their way to the NA client in the near future? I find grinding for Naryu tablets to be extremely difficult because the drop rate seems so poor and the fact that you need so many to upgrade your equipment really sets people back who has a hard time obtaining them.  The current event is helpful not helpful enough especially considering the fact that you need a lot and I don't think a casual player would have time to do the event to even get enough.

In my personal experience, I honestly don't see how Naryu Tablets are a low drop rate. I tend to get 5+ a day just doing my regular dailies, per character; more if I decide to farm a 4man dungeon or something.

But I'm guessing for TW and JP, they have the same way we do in obtaining Naryu Tablets. KR and CN are different since as someone said, KR is p2p and CN, BnS was bought out by a different company so they do their own thing, but I still believe they do the same thing as KR when it comes to this.

4 man dungeons seems to have a pretty high chance of dropping naryu tablets from the dinamic chest reward. I get all of mine from there. You can also get them for heavenly coins in dragon express, and they are up for grabs in almost every event. Never had an issue with them myself, but ive heard more than a few complaning about it, so maybe im just lucky with my rng from the rewards chests.

Archived