Citadel Assistance.

tannerru

So I was running citadel today and come to the last boss. The party comp was as follows:

Summoner

Summoner

Warlock

Warlock

Sin

BM

As you can see we only had 1 tab daze.

We were able to finish using WL sanctum, but it made me think of this video

As you can see the summoner uses HM Bomb to double KD the boss, It appears as they use True Friend right before to resist the pull in. Now I have tried this and Idk if I am doing something wrong or not. I am not able to use my bomb after placing due to cat/me pullin. Does it need to be a certain True friend (I was using the 5 dmg/status resist)

TLDR: How to I double KD last boss as a Summoner.

I don't know about true friend, but if you SS right before the pull and you have the correct SS spec'd it will still pull your cat but they will resist the daze allowing them to go right into their skills. I would SS just before the pull then once he pulls drop the bomb to double KD it should work no problem.

Great, thank you very much! I'l give it a shot.

One more thing, during party stealth phase, correct me if I am wrong,

Press 4 when arm reaches the top,

than .5 seconds later, we need to F?

I realize no one prollie times this stuff, But it helps me :)

2 hours ago, tannerru said:

Great, thank you very much! I'l give it a shot.

One more thing, during party stealth phase, correct me if I am wrong,

Press 4 when arm reaches the top,
than .5 seconds later, we need to F?

I realize no one prollie times this stuff, But it helps me :)

Zakhan makes a grunt a second before he fires the projectile. You want to cast 4 a bit after the grunt, then F after the projectile leaves his hand.

As said above. Use ss and you can use any cat CC. you can do the C/daze , the tab double stun(little risky because it can someone be too slow) or you can set up V/time bomb before the pull then ss and spam V again to detonate for a double KD. The double KD is very useful when you team dies and you do not think anyone will be able to help with the double cc.

I have done Ebondrake citadel about 160+ times and I almost always do the stealth. I like to press 4 as his hand is about to reach the top. One you see him shoot the projectile press 4. Practice getting the stealth to happen in the middle of the 1-second bar. The 4 feels pretty long after a while so don't be in a panic.

Archived