Proof that Summoner is a hard class to play! kappa

PsyFu

11 hours ago, Whiteflashkevin said:

Everyone here talking about getting gold easy with any class but i struggle to get that gold on my warlock.

VS kfm- 1 mistake is all it takes

vs SF *cricket* that class. Its the warlock killer. Nothing i do reaches them. they just don't give a *cricket* 

vs SUM its gotten easier but u need those hm skill to even stand a chance. stealth constant pain in the ass cat resist skill. Rumblebies is the toughest match-up for now.

VS BD. OMFG stop it with the resists.

Bm is getting nerfed thankfully. FM can just get away  from them but once Fire bm gets you u dead.

I cant remember the number of matches i lost because of my 250ms ping+ the level of players in my server is really harsh. You can see silver players using gold tactics and top notch reactions. 1 SF once countered my tether blade with is 0.1 cast time i just couldn't believe my eyes. Constant pressure. dodged my leach and all stuns or high damage skills. This guy was silver.

Easy matchups

VS FM- quite easy to read and counter. travel time of projectile is slow and easy to deflect and daze

VS destro- Mos desto don't realize that spin to win doesn't work on warlock and just risk it all. Hardest to fight destro are the ones who keep pressure with cc.

VS sin- quite surprising if you realize that i have barely won through the skin of my teeth. Most use pve build which is honestly easier to *cricket* up. U just need to monopolize on that 1 mistake. 8/10 fights go the me in a sin matchup.

is it that difficult to understand that MAYBE u are learning and not skilled enough against those matchups?

also

250 ping and u complain about classes? look at your provider and pc maybe ..

also..gold strategy, silver strategy..lool what is that?

1 hour ago, Shukran said:

is it that difficult to understand that MAYBE u are learning and not skilled enough against those matchups?

also

250 ping and u complain about classes? look at your provider and pc maybe ..

also..gold strategy, silver strategy..lool what is that?

i know the basics of each class but once you step foot in gold its really hard match-up especially sf. im lucky if i get a win on them. Warlock is in a position where  mistake is sure defeat. Out of all the classes they are the ones with the least mobility and escape. i have won against all those classes but its a hard fight all the way. +i kinda lack some hm skills.

Easy way to explain gold and silver strategy is with Assassin. Silver sins go for stealth build which gets them killed if they make a mistake while gold assassins use stun lock build an keep constant pressure on you. they freeze you and kill pet. teleport and blind and all sorts of crazy shit. That is my way of dividing the good from the lazy.

Had a spar once with a plat assassin when warlock was still fresh out of nerf and holly shit i din't even have time to react. Ping was probably a huge factor there but my god what a fight. tried changing my build an was surprised that a completly different build then the one i use for sin had a massive change in performance and i managed to get him to 5%.

On that day i learned that using the non CC field was better than using non target field on stun lock assassins.

• 8 months later...

My main is a level 50 summoner, and heres some information that its actually difficult and easy. For starters, most other classes-- FM, KFM, SIN, BM, you know, my attack

powers only in the 300s while usually with other classes it would be sky rocketing. Also, what Ive noticed, when in parties, when I was in Foshi Pyres at level 10, I had the

lowest HP even though sometimes I was the highest level. Next, it's easy to start with, but gets more difficult and difficult to use. The attacks aren't great for big crowds.

The HP falls easily, but Doom N' Gloom restores some as well as Petal Storm. The attacks take a ridiculous amount of repetitive spamming to kill an entity. Summoner also

takes a lot of time to master. You have to target from a certain point, keep track of yourself and your cat, and basically manage two players in one. You have to time your attacks

flawlessly in order to make it out with at least half HP. They recommend it to new players, but the thing is, they know new players won't stay new for long, so they make the class more and more difficult. My first class wasn't even a summoner. It was a Warlock.  So long story short, Summoner isn't just smack a button then bam One Punch Man. It takes a lot

more than that, you know, And if you think it's too easy thinking "I can make it to level 50 in a day!" then why don't you try? Also, one more thing, the class is good for soloing. I did solo the whole game, because I guessed nobody would help. And I was right. Well I guess I never asked for help. So there's just a bit of my opinion, Summoner haters.

I actually agree that summoner gets harder as time goes on since it was the second class that I mained. For those who think pvp is easy, its really not. Maybe up until a certain point past gold where everyone knows what to do against a sum then you will find yourself struggling to stay alive especially when most know not to hit into your dandelion. After I make it to gold there is so much more I have to do to win a match. I have to constantly keep a look after the cat to q it if they decide to attack it or else if it die, I lose 2 resists - x and e, 2 kd - 3 and e, daze - c, and our only way to air an enemy & grab restraint lol (don't know if I missed more but I believe they lose an escape as well) that's a lot to lose especially in pvp where it's needed the most. While making sure I'm doing damage and watching my own health. People don't understand that pretty much half the summoner's skills comes from the cat xD. I also agree that summoners are very good for solo still and group play. I no longer play my sum but this was from my experience when I was playing it.

So you guys cry because Smm is easy so go play Smm.

You dont play Summ because is easy and you like a challenge go fight against Summ (for same class is not a challenge but ok)

Why you guys cry all time you guys know what you want.

Yea i see you guys dont know just stop cry

Archived