Proof that Summoner is a hard class to play! kappa

PsyFu

4 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

It isn't meant to be hard. It is more to draw people in to get started playing, then later switch to something more difficult if they want.

Which would be great, if summoners were capped to lvl 40. But they're not. So players just keep face rollling with them till 50 HM 10. Then they get bored and quit the game.

Why would you wanna roll hard mode, if easy mode is...easier?

6 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

It isn't meant to be hard. It is more to draw people in to get started playing, then later switch to something more difficult if they want.

They were for female players to bring them into gaming. NA/EU Community only uses them because it's a easy class to do anything on long as they have their little AI which is why the majority here uses them/macros (no skilled fools)/bots them.

1 hour ago, FloreSurana said:

I have a reroll Summ and before HM skills were released, arena was so easy with it I ended plat and I was only lvl 38.... Now it's harder. But yeah, this class is THAT easy.....

Even now, a nub/beginner summoner has it easy against average playing classes. I made a summoner, and went from rank 1300 to gold in like 10 matches, while i barely knew what half my skills did for pvp. While i had a much harder time geting gold on my main fm.

Hmm. I missed that Summoners were for girls. I mean, I think they're cute but in a "I want one for a pet" kind of way not that I want to be one. I chose Gon Force Master so I could prance around in next to nothing and not have to worry about being called a slut or a *cricket* or whatever terms frustrated losers in real life are throwing around.

Summoners are cute but I want one of the little mouseys for a pet. I like my little penguin but something like some of the characters in game would make good pets too. :)

summoner in creation page is set to 1 star easy, means it is the most noob OP class.  Basically, no skill needed, the cat does everything you just have to hide behind it since the game has no targeting.  The sad thing is, that NCsoft made this easy mode noob class into a hard hitting killer with heals and stealth.

I am completely fine with a noob class, but...some limits would be nice.  Reminds me of Daoc days, you had the Hib herbalist that just sat in the middle of his shroom customers that pulled, stunned, poisoned all at once lol.

I think all the classes have over the top skills, and are easy mode except the Kungfu Master. I think people like to keep trolling the summoner to keep the heat off their class.  I'd like to see this same video with spin to win and grab stun to death Destroyer and Blade Dancer,  hide and seek Assassin, Ice protected FM and constant freezes,  Warlock massive damage and hides behind Thrall, and  SoulFighter mash buttons and wait for dragon punch.

Also, summoner's difficulty isn't 1 star on startup it is 2

Destroyer 2 1/2

Blade dancer is 2 1/2

Soul Fighter is 2 1/2

Warlock is 3

Force Master is 3

Blade Master 3 1/2

Assassin 4

Kung Fu master 4 1/2

Now I know all the complainers about Summoner being easy mode aren't Kung Fu masters and in my opinion they are the only ones that have any right to say anything...

btw, I have played all the classes and felt that way on all of them-- easy mode.

@Suldren try to get gold with a BM without HM skills on EU servers and then you're allowed to talk. try the Summoner vs KFM matchup without HM skills, the match should favour the KFM but most of the time only the summoner is allowed to make a mistake.

SF vs Summoner? idk how this looks like since lvling a SF is expensive.

It's not fun dying when you know you did everything right and your opponent won cause he doesn't need to, guess you never felt that unsatisfiing emotion

7 hours ago, MushinKFM said:

@Suldren try to get gold with a BM without HM skills on EU servers

Gold is easy get with any class. I did not even use skill points on my tab escape because you dont need it against silver ppl. I get gold with my lv 36 bm before fire bm.

q89E3mN.jpg

8 hours ago, Skynemis953 said:

This video hasn't proven anything to the difficulty of Summoner. Try doing this against a platinum or diamond ranked player then you can make your point. That is a bronze rank match with against another player who has no idea what he is doing either.

Why don't you re read my post and Lelouch. You think being plat or any rank at all matters then you're lost. 

14 minutes ago, Dad said:

Why don't you re read my post and Lelouch. You think being plat or any rank at all matters then you're lost. 

Of course it matters. If someone who never gets to gold pvps plat/diamond player it's 100 % loss. Even if the silver player was a summoner.

6 hours ago, Dad said:

I read it and i disagree with what you say.Also being plat or diamond does matter because it means you are playing against an actual good player at this rank. This doesn't make me lost as you say. Getting to gold in any class is a breeze which i did it on my LVL 35 FM last season and a 44 BD too. My friend has gotten to gold on a 35 KFM. I also played with a 45 des who 1v3 gold players in Arena which one if the opponents was a hm 12 des. So being plat + diamond does matter for skill lvl. Gold rank is still a beginner to average playing level. Anything below gold rank pure beginner.

20 hours ago, MushinKFM said:

@Suldren try to get gold with a BM without HM skills on EU servers and then you're allowed to talk. try the Summoner vs KFM matchup without HM skills, the match should favour the KFM but most of the time only the summoner is allowed to make a mistake.

It's not fun dying when you know you did everything right and your opponent won cause he doesn't need to, guess you never felt that unsatisfiing emotion

My point is easy mode though not HM skills and such.

21 hours ago, MushinKFM said:

If you lost you didn't do everything right. You made enough mistakes to someone who did better. If you did everything right you would of won.

2stars difficulty isn't just for show you know.

If the game is filled with only hard classes it won't have enough revenue to sustain itself.

Feel like Dragonica. Everyone has a Paladin for PVP lol.

When other classes lose they will say the same phrase "Wait for me, I'll go grab my paladin".

Ps. Paladin is so OP with damage reflection and block all other class hit themselves to death most of the time.

21 minutes ago, Volinus said:

2stars difficulty isn't just for show you know.

If the game is filled with only hard classes it won't have enough revenue to sustain itself.

Feel like Dragonica. Everyone has a Paladin for PVP lol.

When other classes lose they will say the same phrase "Wait for me, I'll go grab my paladin".

People tend to do best on the class they are most use to. "wait for me, I'll go grab the class i usually play and gotten the best at.

Everyone here talking about getting gold easy with any class but i struggle to get that gold on my warlock.

VS kfm- 1 mistake is all it takes

vs SF *cricket* that class. Its the warlock killer. Nothing i do reaches them. they just don't give a *cricket* 

vs SUM its gotten easier but u need those hm skill to even stand a chance. stealth constant pain in the ass cat resist skill. Rumblebies is the toughest match-up for now.

VS BD. OMFG stop it with the resists.

Bm is getting nerfed thankfully. FM can just get away  from them but once Fire bm gets you u dead.

I cant remember the number of matches i lost because of my 250ms ping+ the level of players in my server is really harsh. You can see silver players using gold tactics and top notch reactions. 1 SF once countered my tether blade with is 0.1 cast time i just couldn't believe my eyes. Constant pressure. dodged my leach and all stuns or high damage skills. This guy was silver.

Easy matchups

VS FM- quite easy to read and counter. travel time of projectile is slow and easy to deflect and daze

VS destro- Mos desto don't realize that spin to win doesn't work on warlock and just risk it all. Hardest to fight destro are the ones who keep pressure with cc.

VS sin- quite surprising if you realize that i have barely won through the skin of my teeth. Most use pve build which is honestly easier to *cricket* up. U just need to monopolize on that 1 mistake. 8/10 fights go the me in a sin matchup.

Archived