Honorary Ornaments

Kixtar

I hope NC adds a great supply of ornaments (maybe in the ncsoft shop) before this new legendary weapon hits. If any of you have seen the required materials, our ornaments are about to blow up in price. NC do you have any plans to give us more ornament drop locations? (maybe more 5-10 orn bundles). This is gonna be another material choke point very much like radiant energy. Between needing 25x2 for each accessory released, we now need over 100 for the new legendary weapon. Please consider how the whale spending will impact the masses BEFORE you release the content that will explode these prices. Thanks!

I know where they drop. I am commenting because the price is going UP despite more locations for them to be found. You guys are thinking locally when I am trying to describe a large market trend that is about to have a huge impact in a short amount of time. This is always bad for the consumer.

Yup, they should counteract the panic, instead of encouraging it. That's the whole point of this thread. It's stupid shit gets all bought out to be resold every patch. You fix this by upping the main sources of things. The ten ornament bundle should absolutely be included in either ebon or tomb, not just gloom that no one runs now.

4 hours ago, Kixtar said:

I know where they drop. I am commenting because the price is going UP despite more locations for them to be found. You guys are thinking locally when I am trying to describe a large market trend that is about to have a huge impact in a short amount of time. This is always bad for the consumer.

You do understand prices will always change, right?

There's a great amount of supply for Honorary Ornaments already but as someone said, there's supply and demand. Basic marketing.

Also, if a rumor goes out about some upcoming content which requires Honorary Ornaments, people will panic buy them which will make prices jump.

53 minutes ago, Dr SoulReaper said:

People seem to have forgotten the sundered nexus crafted chest... that thing can drop up to 100 at any time...plus new legendary weapon is designed for pvp... so there won't be that much change in pricing as few care about pvp and pvp specific gear

true... no event minority plays it bec. not everyone have all day of game play and rather do something that is profitable... with event and good prices majority plays it and ditch some other routine to get a chance for goodies...

"Let's crash the market with Ornaments, making them dirt cheap, unprofitable, and making Legendary laughably easy to get!"

Be glad we never got Dragon/Tiger weapon. That shtick needed 4,000 Soulstones and 1,500 Honorary Ornaments, and was presented during the end of Moonwater Era (level 45 Naryu Labyrinth).

On 10/20/2016 at 9:48 AM, Holybread said:

true... no event minority plays it bec. not everyone have all day of game play and rather do something that is profitable... with event and good prices majority plays it and ditch some other routine to get a chance for goodies...

i guess? either way i was just pointing out that the crafted nexus chest "can" give 100 of them... yea ik its not a major thing for most but its there if it was needed haha

11 minutes ago, DannyInfect said:

ornaments will riase a lot, I guess around 15 gold but the others, probably a little bit but not a lot.

Ornaments are only shooting up since people are preparing for Legendary PvP weapons.

It'll be a month or so before the prices tone back down.

Archived