Jump to content
Forums

Pirate path still viable?


Recommended Posts

Just now, Abysmal said:

Actually with the 

Actually with the new alternative weapon paths this might not be the case anymore.

You still need the silver frost transformation stone which requires 250 soulstones and other expensive materials to upgrade new path while the moonwater transformation stone is now easier since the discount and requires no soulstones + i kind of liked the moonwater dungeons its a shame to just skip them. With so many items being transferable it would be 100 times easier. No soulstone requirements means no need for ssp cancer 400 ms gameplay.

 

I would take days of grind in low level dungeons then do those again + no moonatones for a while. im struggling with my main to get moonstones and good god i hate to do ssp. don't want to deal with an alt with the same thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Whiteflashkevin said:

I would take days of grind in low level dungeons then do those again + no moonatones for a while. im struggling with my main to get moonstones and good god i hate to do ssp. don't want to deal with an alt with the same thing.

you know mushins tower f14 and f15 also drops moonstones and they are also avaible in f5

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

you know mushins tower f14 and f15 also drops moonstones and they are also avaible in f5

yeah but its a pain + with my ping Naksun is a *cricket*ing *cricket*. still need to get the hang of it with my warlock. You still need soul stones and the only way to get 250 is running ssp with 400 people in 1 channel and jumping channel doesn't help because all jump from one to the other.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Whiteflashkevin said:

yeah but its a pain + with my ping Naksun is a *cricket*ing *cricket*. still need to get the hang of it with my warlock. You still need soul stones and the only way to get 250 is running ssp with 400 people in 1 channel and jumping channel doesn't help because all jump from one to the other.

or do misty wood, or use f5. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RainbowDashie said:

you can earn 52g just with daily quests (no tomb, no faction include) with that you can have some instance dropps. That means you could buy 236 Soulstones per day (Eu Price 22 silver)

My daily income is barely 15. i don't have as much time with the game as id like.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Whiteflashkevin said:

Yeah but misty woods has only 14 soulstones per day. Also i want to avoid doing that if possible F5 is good but farming gold is a pain to. 

you can earn 52g just with daily quests (no tomb, no faction include) with that you can have some instance dropps. That means you could buy 236 Soulstones per day (Eu Price 22 silver)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Or you go arena, farm zen beans + rank gold and buy 30 ss.

50 minutes ago, Whiteflashkevin said:

yeah but its a pain + with my ping Naksun is a *cricket*ing *cricket*. still need to get the hang of it with my warlock. You still need soul stones and the only way to get 250 is running ssp with 400 people in 1 channel and jumping channel doesn't help because all jump from one to the other.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Go to SSP and do everything not related to the mining event. Picking flowers, killing 8 elite, killing the guard in front of the central tent (Heuk Bulmu if you are cerulean, can't remember the name of the cerulean guard that crimson has to kill), stealing intel from the enemy camp, meteors and injured soldiers.

Thats 50-100 SS per day without having to mess with the mass of "miners".

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Slyce said:

Go to SSP and do everything not related to the mining event. Picking flowers, killing 8 elite, killing the guard in front of the central tent (Heuk Bulmu if you are cerulean, can't remember the name of the cerulean guard that crimson has to kill), stealing intel from the enemy camp, meteors and injured soldiers.

Thats 50-100 SS per day without having to mess with the mass of "miners".

we derailed from the conversation entirely. With pirate path i don't have to do all that bullshit with a low leveled alt.  and i have a shit ton of pirate coins that  can transfer.

Pirate path is still better for obvious reasons unless they lower the requirements of silverfrost transformation stones.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would rather they restore the pirate path tbh. To be honest I dont know WHY they removed it at all it at least gave people a bit of choice on what they wanted to upgrade, Would rather they just put it back and leave it there as there wasnt any real need to remove it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Raiya said:

I would rather they restore the pirate path tbh. To be honest I dont know WHY they removed it at all it at least gave people a bit of choice on what they wanted to upgrade, Would rather they just put it back and leave it there as there wasnt any real need to remove it.

They needed to remove it because they promote players to skip everything and get carried to endgame. It kinda sucks i agree. Wish they keep it too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...