Raizou

Pet & Account Bound Changes October 26!!!!!!!!!!!

Kisagii   

I like the fact I won't have to worry about feeding my pet as well. Also the fact that I can trade insignias now

AlanWake   

well the hell with legendary necklace that never drops to me/someone bid 2k gold for it.

time to use my gold to make legendary pet.

Kurokazu   

Soooooo happy about this. ALL of this. Such good news as it will make gearing alts much easier. Thank you team! ^^

Inudaw   

I do not have a pet yet... but have plenty of pet nip in my mail.......from events.   O_o

Edited by Inudaw

Suna   

Nice, so you can send feathers your alt and collect as many taikhan skin or flower as you want.

Lanthun   

The news about the pets, specifically, is awesome! Now I never have to take it off (not like I do that now... /playdumb).

3 hours ago, Inudaw said:

I do not have a pet yet... but have plenty of pet nip in my mail.......from events.   O_o

My newsletter free pet & pet nips have been rotting in my mail for ages. Looks like they finally can come out and see the light :D

Gorango   

Newsletter Pet???? can you please explain?

1 hour ago, SoulsHunter said:

My newsletter free pet & pet nips have been rotting in my mail for ages. Looks like they finally can come out and see the light :D

Brand X   
7 hours ago, BlueBunnay said:

I just got to say wow. What a change this will be! Pets don't need food anymore. 

And yet they made pet food part of the dash :(

1 hour ago, Gorango said:

Erm it was very long ago so I may not remember correctly, but during the release of soulfighter, if you were subscribed to their newsletter you will have a code emailed to you. Activate it and a black penguin will be sent to your mail.

this update is confusing me... it said on the site it will be the 28th... but in my email it said the 26th... I know for a fact that they will extend the daily dash 2 days bec of the bug... so it means it's typi error being said it is the 26th? idk....

Arken   
12 hours ago, Gorango said:

Well, if you were around since a bit before SF release, and had your account "Sign me up to receive game newsletters and exclusive offers.", you'd recieve a code for 1x standard black penguin (with 6 hours in game food), petnip (I really don't remember this), 7 days premium membership.

Raizou   

Make also purple accessoires and weapons accountbound, and everybody should be happy :)

I know, guys, that they never will implement this.... :/

Aurinya   

Greetings Holybread,

The Beluga Lagoon update will come with the maintenance on Wednesday, October 26 :) 

Gorango   
7 hours ago, lostforumaccount said:

Well, if you were around since a bit before SF release, and had your account "Sign me up to receive game newsletters and exclusive offers.", you'd recieve a code for 1x standard black penguin (with 6 hours in game food), petnip (I really don't remember this), 7 days premium membership.

17 hours ago, SoulsHunter said:

Erm it was very long ago so I may not remember correctly, but during the release of soulfighter, if you were subscribed to their newsletter you will have a code emailed to you. Activate it and a black penguin will be sent to your mail.

Bawls, Thanks for this info. Looks like i gotta sign up now that im back. As much as this game/company is anti-player, this is the the first time an actual "exclusive offer has been sent that i can recall. And honestly i didn't even notice that option.