Pet & Account Bound Changes October 26!!!!!!!!!!!

Raizou

1 hour ago, Gorango said:

Newsletter Pet???? can you please explain?

Erm it was very long ago so I may not remember correctly, but during the release of soulfighter, if you were subscribed to their newsletter you will have a code emailed to you. Activate it and a black penguin will be sent to your mail.

this update is confusing me... it said on the site it will be the 28th... but in my email it said the 26th... I know for a fact that they will extend the daily dash 2 days bec of the bug... so it means it's typi error being said it is the 26th? idk....

12 hours ago, Gorango said:

Newsletter Pet???? can you please explain?

Well, if you were around since a bit before SF release, and had your account "Sign me up to receive game newsletters and exclusive offers.", you'd recieve a code for 1x standard black penguin (with 6 hours in game food), petnip (I really don't remember this), 7 days premium membership.

7 hours ago, lostforumaccount said:

Well, if you were around since a bit before SF release, and had your account "Sign me up to receive game newsletters and exclusive offers.", you'd recieve a code for 1x standard black penguin (with 6 hours in game food), petnip (I really don't remember this), 7 days premium membership.

17 hours ago, SoulsHunter said:

Erm it was very long ago so I may not remember correctly, but during the release of soulfighter, if you were subscribed to their newsletter you will have a code emailed to you. Activate it and a black penguin will be sent to your mail.

Bawls, Thanks for this info. Looks like i gotta sign up now that im back. As much as this game/company is anti-player, this is the the first time an actual "exclusive offer has been sent that i can recall. And honestly i didn't even notice that option.

Archived