Starling Outfit for sale

Valentine

From Soha server

(◎`▼´)ノ.。.:*・゚☆Ηёllо★

There no more blackwyrm hunting in my server, I keep posting in game everyday in all channel frequently but nobody respond, the whole region is just empty now. I tried my luck in the past when there was so many player hunting blackwyrm but not a single drop. I just stare at blackwyrm  this days (⌣_⌣”)

If we can buy starling in shop with Ncoin, I don't mind at all even if cost more then any other items put together. It won't be a pay to win issue, it just an outfit. Can we not vote on this please (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ PLEASE

Please Ncsoft hear my plea

I drool over that outfit every time I see it and I've killed BW few times but no luck and it's even harder now that Misty Wood is basically a ghost town. So I agree on putting that outfit in stores, I'd gladly pay for it unless they put it in RNG boxes -.-

Not to be a nay-sayer over this idea, but it seems like they wouldn't do it because it's one of the few reasons to even fight/kill BW. I only ever killed him twice, and the first time, I didn't know I had to wear a pvp outfit for the chest. To my understanding, that IS what I'm supposed to do, but I could be wrong. However, I too would like to get the outfit and would pay for it if it was in the HM Store.

OMFG I just had a conversation in game about this. This is the only costume i have thats on a character i dont even like playing. all the other ones can be obtainable, but literally NO ONE runs blackwyrm. As an KFM I was only able to do enough dmg to get chest twice and was lucky enough to get it on my 2nd chest. So I beg NCsoft to make it mailable.

I don't think that store selling or being tradable would be good.

We all love this outfit and what makes it even more interesting is the fact that is hard to get.

What I think they could do is increase the drops from Blackwyrm, making it better to farm.

Giving reason for people to kill him is a better Idea, and even clan titles, crafting materials and exclusive items.

For now, if you want the outfit, you better get a good and big clan and call for help.

1 hour ago, Rashgarroth said:

I don't think that store selling or being tradable would be good.

We all love this outfit and what makes it even more interesting is the fact that is hard to get.

What I think they could do is increase the drops from Blackwyrm, making it better to farm.

Giving reason for people to kill him is a better Idea, and even clan titles, crafting materials and exclusive items.

For now, if you want the outfit, you better get a good and big clan and call for help.

I know you mean well and in a spirit of true gamer but will you not vote for "on sale" if Ncsoft consider to put it on shop? 30M HP blackwyrm and it's breath with few remaining players in ghost server, even a clan mates refuse to involve anymore, because of it's unsuccessful drop rate. When I tried to recruit, all those who reply me back mention the same issue, not worth doing it. When the game was new, everyone was excited about it but now, many left the game, whole region empty like ghost town, I log in everyday just to check in if anyone is willing to do the quest but ლ(。-﹏-。 ლ)

Soha is dead ლ(。-﹏-。 ლ)

My friends who played on other server have same issue.

It's just a fashion outfit, not going to change any outcome of gameplay, I joined this game as founder because I loved this game fashion.

(oꆤ︵ꆤo) hear our plea

First I want to say that I don't have this outfit but would like to have it some day.  That being said, I don't think they should sell it in the cash store.  I think they should make it purchasable at the achievement vendor instead.  I dislike the idea of selling outfits from dungeons or world bosses on the cash store.  I would still like to see an alternate way to get it put in game since nobody kills blackwyrm anymore.

1 hour ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

This is  a quick reminder that creating threads to act as "votes" are not allowed on the forum. Feel free to continue your discussion without turning it into a petition.

(︶︹︺) My apology, I didn't mean to post to start petition, just to start involving every player in this issue and share and post comment on this idea, not actually start a petition on voting, but thank you for reminding me about the code of conduct, I didn't knew about it. My humble thanks ꒰˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩๑꒱♡

45 minutes ago, Dark Falz said:

First I want to say that I don't have this outfit but would like to have it some day.  That being said, I don't think they should sell it in the cash store.  I think they should make it purchasable at the achievement vendor instead.  I dislike the idea of selling outfits from dungeons or world bosses on the cash store.  I would still like to see an alternate way to get it put in game since nobody kills blackwyrm anymore.

Legendary weapons or artifacts or quest items on sale is unfair but a outfit is not, I bet more then half of the player joined B&S because of fashion style. I did. Don't you agree every MMORPG games is based on fashion, B&S is ranked 1 in that category, which mean there shouldn't be impossible on getting any outfit. Beside putting starling in shop will not only satisfied players whose gameplay depend on fashion but also the game development itself.  

33 minutes ago, KurooSakura said:

You can do BW with your clan pretty easily I dont see why you can't :^) 

Maybe the hunting still active in some server, but it's thing of the past in most. The region is completely empty, the very reason I started this post because no players or clan take part in it. So only alternate way to get this is with NCOIN. We can wait next decade on my server but no one will show up, I log in everyday, check around, post recruitment, nobody respond, I joined the most powerful and active clan in my server just to hunt blackwyrm but they still refuse to hunt this monster, because of it's drop rate thingy. I wouldn't have ask for this if there was an active group who are still hunting but (っ- ‸ – ς)

At least we have attention from B&S team now even if it to warn me about code of conduct ⌒°(❛ᴗ❛)°⌒

Please keep posting you opinion on this, just don't make it post for petition. It is against forum code of conduct.

Σ(ノ°▽°)ノ     Never give up on hope

I know this thread is about the outfit but an important issue that comes up when talking about getting the outfit is Blackwrym himself. It seems that an issue is that not enough players are able to, or think it's worth it to, farm Blackwrym. I would love to farm that dragon not only for the outfit but the gem as well. It would be nice if changes were made so that it becomes attractive for players to farm him. The two things that seem to be the issue are that his HP is too high or higher than before and that his drop rates are too low. So it would be great if perhaps his HP could be lowered, like they did with Yeti and for his drop rates to be increased. Another thing that would attract more players to farm Blackwyrm would be if he dropped some other items that players need, like mysterious crystals and other harder to get crafting materials.

Archived