NA Transfer server yehara to another NA server

Bridget

Hi I just came back since I stop playing bns for the reason that my laptop has been damage and it took me a while to get new one. Now my friends are gone and transfer to another NA server. I just wanna ask the admin or anyone who can do it if you can help me with this to transfer my char to NA server just another server in NA so I can play again with my friends. Please help me ou in what I need to do. Thank you for anyone who will reply. Anyway I'm really a donator but I just want to donate with the stuff again in game. Leveling for me is really hard. And I just want to continue to level up since I'm stil level 42 and I'm working. Please help admin of BNS. Thanks 

Can't do anything. GMs, admins, whatever you want to call them won't personally transfer an account for you.

But it has been said that a server transfer ticket is in the works right now so it'll come out sooner or later.

No set date on it.

On 10/18/2016 at 6:08 PM, Zuzu said:

Can't do anything. GMs, admins, whatever you want to call them won't personally transfer an account for you.

But it has been said that a server transfer ticket is in the works right now so it'll come out sooner or later.

No set date on it.

It has been in the works for 6 months I find it a bit ridiculous at this point.

24 minutes ago, GreenDestiny said:

It has been in the works for 6 months I find it a bit ridiculous at this point.

There isn't one in existence so I can understand why it's been so long.

They aren't going to half-ass it and bring it out so fast then watch it have problems.

Archived