PvE Sunflower/Bees Builds

Lurkios

Sunflower hasn't changed much, it's still rmb/lmb spam mixing in 1/2/3 for more dps.  Bees has changed a lot, you use s1 t5 lmb, s3 t5 rmb, s2 t3 3, s1 t5 4 for optimal dps.  You have to constantly stay moving to make the bees instant cast even with lmb supposed to have taken away the cast time.  You also need to stay within 6m of your target.

17 minutes ago, TJXX said:

Sunflower hasn't changed much, it's still rmb/lmb spam mixing in 1/2/3 for more dps.  Bees has changed a lot, you use s1 t5 lmb, s3 t5 rmb, s2 t3 3, s1 t5 4 for optimal dps.  You have to constantly stay moving to make the bees instant cast even with lmb supposed to have taken away the cast time.  You also need to stay within 6m of your target.

I was with you until " s2 t3 3, s1 t5 4"

Petal Storm and Seed Shroud?

5 hours ago, Grimoir said:

We already have the damage nerf. we just dont have the LMB changes. That being said all we get is that next week no damage nerf.

realy? i havent see any damage nerf. Also the s3 bees and sunflower (hm) deal the same amount of damage, which means same multiplier.

With dmg nerf s3 bees only have a 5.0 and super sunflower have 6.55. Atm both have 7.5.

1 hour ago, RainbowDashie said:

realy? i havent see any damage nerf. Also the s3 bees and sunflower (hm) deal the same amount of damage, which means same multiplier.

With dmg nerf s3 bees only have a 5.0 and super sunflower have 6.55. Atm both have 7.5.

14 minutes ago, Raizou said:

They mixed things up.

The only thing that changes a bit is the extra damage that bees do in combination with petal toss and seed shroud (so the 550% extra attack damage) but not the skill damage itself.

Ok here is a correct build, I recommend going full wind as well for the full dmg and dps.

(LMB) Rosethorn I recommend using stage 1 t5

(RMB) hm bees stage 3

(4/f) flying nettles stage 3 

(3) petal storm toss

(2) vin whip

(1) grasping roots/wheed whack stage 3

(v) surprise gift t5

that's pretty much everything you need. This build will take time to learn, but the dmg & dps is great.

On 2/11/2016 at 0:56 PM, Kisagii said:

Ok here is a correct build, I recommend going full wind as well for the full dmg and dps.

(LMB) Rosethorn I recommend using stage 1 t5

(RMB) hm bees stage 3

(4/f) flying nettles stage 3 

(3) petal storm toss

(2) vin whip

(1) grasping roots/wheed whack stage 3

(v) surprise gift t5

that's pretty much everything you need. This build will take time to learn, but the dmg & dps is great.

Could you please explain me the correct rotation for an optimized dmg and dps with bees build?

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, LovePinkie said:

ive never tried  (RMB) hm bees stage 3  just because of the 2.5 cast time, whats ur rotation? :o

You have to get HM Rosethorn. With T5S1 you can spam Bees without casttime.

Rosethorn Tier5 Stage1

Focus Recovery 1

Deals 14 ~ 17 [1.20] wind damage

Instant cast Rumblebees available after use

Increased cast speed

Increased projectile speed

Penetrates deflect

8 hours ago, Raizou said:

You have to get HM Rosethorn. With T5S1 you can spam Bees without casttime.

Rosethorn Tier5 Stage1

Focus Recovery 1

Deals 14 ~ 17 [1.20] wind damage

Instant cast Rumblebees available after use

Increased cast speed

Increased projectile speed

Penetrates deflect

ya I normally use the HM rumblebees stage 1 tier 5 cuz of the instant cast spamming, but he said stage 3...and thats the one with the 2.5 cast time. I was wondering what rotation he used.

22 minutes ago, LovePinkie said:

ya I normally use the HM rumblebees stage 1 tier 5 cuz of the instant cast spamming, but he said stage 3...and thats the one with the 2.5 cast time. I was wondering what rotation he used.

Normally: LMB (stage 1 tier 5) ---> makes next bees (equally which stage) instant --> RMB ( stage 3 tier 5) spam.

1 hour ago, Raizou said:

Normally: LMB (stage 1 tier 5) ---> makes next bees (equally which stage) instant --> RMB ( stage 3 tier 5) spam.

This video was done before the last skill change, This was the bees rotation when rosethorn was on hit rather than now where it is on use. I should really do a follow up to this video.

5 hours ago, Raizou said:

omg i hope he will not mention this as a guidline.
Sunflower 0 rotation and huge dmg loss, cause of double f.
s1t5 bees also 0 rotation and huge focus problems, cause 1+f spam + wrong 1.

Archived