Give us midnight Skypetal Plains already

JonJonPoPong

Many of players are over geared for SSP. Turns out that they need to do tricks to make their time profitable : farming directly in base,killing adiacent mobs -everything .I seen one party killing GWI last days.So in order to let the lower lvls to get some soulstones and some faction content for alts or whatever -SSP needs to be left behind.It's been since months that everyone complained because mobs ''die too fast''. We cannot exchange the prestige anymore-stuck and max for this patch-so release the new faction zone already-before it gets more then boring and ineffective.

13 minutes ago, Windy said:

We cannot exchange the prestige anymore-stuck and max for this patch-so release the new faction zone already-before it gets more then boring and ineffective.

Midnight plains is no faction zone, it's a raid instance. I'm also not sure if you can get any usefull mats like moonstones there. The major reason to do it is the soul shield. Depending on the other things you might get there, as soon as people will have all they need, they won't do it anymore. Midnight plains is not the new ssp.

9 hours ago, Windy said:

Means we can't advance anymore as rank /faction? Is this all for now? 

I'm not really into all the content we don't have. There is hell Island which may be a faction area but I'm not sure. I'm also not sure if we get that anyway. Don't know if there more faction areas in other regions. For now, ssp is the one we have do deal with. Maybe they will add some new ranks someday because getting the current highest isn't that hard.

2 hours ago, Zedonia said:

I'm not really into all the content we don't have. There is hell Island which may be a faction area but I'm not sure. I'm also not sure if we get that anyway. Don't know if there more faction areas in other regions. For now, ssp is the one we have do deal with. Maybe they will add some new ranks someday because getting the current highest isn't that hard.

If I'm not mistaken, hell Island is not about faction but clans.

Also wasn't it removed from kr?

Can't be sure though.

Yes, Hell is clan based and we probably won't get that. The Hell Soulshield can be bought from the Battlefield Trader in Korea as a cheaper option to the legendary pvp SS we will get with Beluga.

Etherial Battleground is the next faction area we might get.

It's a limited area (like 24man zones) so the number of players per zone is capped and you can't switch channels at will. Actually i'ts even more restricted als you can only party up with ppl in your own channel (using the rightklick menu) so no "invite to channel 3 pls" so you can't go over the cap. You also can't unequip your faction uniform in there.

There are a few quests but the main focus are the constantly respawning raid bosses in there which drop chests and keys similar to SSP, except that the unlocked chests containing keys also have a chance to contain MS.

Overall it seems to have fixed most problems SSP currently has.

21 hours ago, Slyce said:

Yes, Hell is clan based and we probably won't get that. The Hell Soulshield can be bought from the Battlefield Trader in Korea as a cheaper option to the legendary pvp SS we will get with Beluga.

Etherial Battleground is the next faction area we might get.

It's a limited area (like 24man zones) so the number of players per zone is capped and you can't switch channels at will. Actually i'ts even more restricted als you can only party up with ppl in your own channel (using the rightklick menu) so no "invite to channel 3 pls" so you can't go over the cap. You also can't unequip your faction uniform in there.

There are a few quests but the main focus are the constantly respawning raid bosses in there which drop chests and keys similar to SSP, except that the unlocked chests containing keys also have a chance to contain MS.

Overall it seems to have fixed most problems SSP currently has.

Thanks for the head up,I understand I was mixing the Ethereal Battlegrounds with the Midnight SSP- I would really want to see this Ethereals BG into game soon.I can only hope we will get it.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Abysmal said:

Looks like they are releasing this after jonjon leaves :P

I never said i was quitting the game, I said I quit giving my money to NCsoft (canceled my subscription) until they remove the Pay 2 Win currently on gem upgrades in the form of not being able to get mysterious crystals.

39 minutes ago, JonJonPoPong said:

I never said i was quitting the game, I said I quit giving my money to NCsoft (canceled my subscription) until they remove the Pay 2 Win currently on gem upgrades in the form of not being able to get mysterious crystals.

There is no p2w you could have gotten plenty through events by spending gold especially the last trove event.

Archived