SoulFighter: Earth build vs Frost build!

zaliiii

Hey guys, I just did a test on my soulfighter to see which build deals more damage

Watch the video first, speak after: 

What do you think?
Which build is better?

Conclusion: Even if the earth build got more damage, I go with frost build because is more lazy build for me , I just hold rightclick

seriously, think u need to read the skill descriptions for sf, especially rb ones

first of frost build would be form 3 not 4 and also for that to be really effective u need the hm skill...meaning run asuras 4 man till u get ember and then do this video again.

next thing to point out would be your positioning, back dmg.....not side, not front, but back dmg, for earth build form 1 as well as then frost build form 3

goal of sf in kfm stance,

doesn't matter if frost or earth,

will be to hit from behind, stack iron should and chi lvl, use kingfist / froststorm as much as possible for dragonfist

none of that is in your video and doesn't go into the comparison at all, also you totally ignore golden dragon mechanic, which gives at 3 stacks for v 40% more crit dmg as well

please go to youtube and watch videos of other SF's about earth build and frost build, you are very very far from the truth

Skill descriptions alone you can see that Earth build does more damage that Frost build excluding froststorm/kingfist. The main reason everyone says Frost build is better damage OVERALL is because you take Kingfist/Froststorm  --> Dragonfist into account. Frost build is much quicker to obtain Chi stacks which means more froststorms to dragonfist which is a bulk of SF's damage as well as golden dragons. With frost build you won't lose golden dragons which means Z (Tier 4) will easily give 30% crit damage. If take all abilities into account, Frost is better for damage overall. Unfortunately, you can't just compare the base abilities for the builds, Gotta compare everything.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived