Windrest (EU server) went full crimson, pls fix this ncwest

Erza Scarlet

5 hours ago, Shukran said:

population creates channels, not viceversa.

@shukran i'm amazed about how all ur posts are completely irrelevants.

NC can define at how many ppl in one chan another is created, and at how many ppl it is full, also they can make a fixed number of channel regardless of the population.

And that, indeed would fix the problem.

45 minutes ago, Bim404 said:

@shukran i'm amazed about how all ur posts are completely irrelevants.

NC can define at how many ppl in one chan another is created, and at how many ppl it is full, also they can make a fixed number of channel regardless of the population.

And that, indeed would fix the problem.

sorry if i played game, apprently, longer than you and so i "pretend" to understand how NCsoft deal with stuff in game.

it amaze me that only me seems to deal with GAME as it is instead of whining to devs about problems created by users. 

let me ask: what item is so needed right now by SSP that u cannot obtain in any other way?

and if the item is so crucial and so difficult because u get it only in SSP, have u ever tried to get it with other players? guild?

lastly [ because i love how u point at me and my prospective like im the bad guy..orr sorry, the WHITE KNIGHT,  being, then, <irrelevant> and actually OT about OP question ] have u ever considered to SWITCH faction to get that item?

or, as i did with all my characters, have u ever considered to look at F5?

NC can do whatever It please. consider the fact they dont care about every single little problem casual players may find, because there are thousands of players before them that dealt with the problem.

too difficult right?

You so made my point with your last post lol.

You just seem like a crimson with 3 months old saltiness

OP ask for NC to fix a problem ingame, u reply with nonsense that it's to players to deal with, that's not what he's askin. Everyone already do what he can, i personnally switched my fm to red side so no problem for me.

Soulstones , in Soulstones plains, and dont talk about misty woods lol

Moonstones are also easier to get there

Gold in a general way

Dont be fake and admit the problem started after server merge, merging 3 crimson dominated servers without adding channels. So the problem started with an NC move, it would be good they fix it, not the players. And they can.

There is literally no point in having OWPvP or Cerulean and Crimson in BnS. It seperates a server's population and finding a clan while offering no benefits besides different uniforms (with Crimson's uniforms overall looking better). Why not just make them allied to each other so everyone can get their soulstone farming done with. People already treat the areas related to them like PvE stuff and avoid each other (minus the occasional jerk). Better yet, let everyone get both side's outfits and gain their ranks and achievements simultaneously without losing anything by swapping outfits. Just like any of the other faction uniforms. Just instance these areas, equalize gear and let them be Battlegrounds, maybe people would actually do them then. Every area and channel is deserted aside from Misty Woods and SSP because they are the only effective options for several items required for leveling and upgrading stuff.

6 hours ago, Meginb said:

There is literally no point in having OWPvP or Cerulean and Crimson in BnS. It seperates a server's population and finding a clan while offering no benefits besides different uniforms (with Crimson's uniforms overall looking better). 

im crimson and i envy cerulean outfit.. ahaha

Archived