maintanance in progress? ! :O

WhoAmISc

Same here i get disconnected non-stop, and i can't get in the game again.I am now trying for 2 hour to get back in the game but no chance.

I've tried everything ipconfig/flushdns anything that i could get about this problem. But no chance to get back in the game WTF is going on

there we go....all the people i found with this are from romania , including me

YOU HEAR NC ? we're now doing your work FOR you

so whatever changes you made to your login server's , are *cricket*ing up romanian traffic 

and yes, forum login is as obnoxious as the game one  

always fails at "login.aionoline.blabla"  i don't play that shit, why must i login to it ?

All of you have Nvidia graphics card?Cause i saw in a post on a forum some days ago that many online games are having problems when user has Nvidia geforce latest drivers installed.

I dunno what is the link between those 2 but ....may be a cause 

no nvidia here, so no

p.s. my logic is this issue repeated itself for 2 days in a row, at the exact same hour 

and , as you can see from replies, it's prevalent with the traffic between RDS , main romanian isp  and updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.gmt.com , which fails to let us connect , literally fails, it doesn't even let me connect, it's an instant connection refusal in tracert.

last night i WAS  able to connect to the game flawlessly as normal, sometime after 2 am local time , if that coincidentally happens again tonight, stuff becomes clearer

p.s the most infuriating part is the kinky "maintenance in progress" error message on the rare occasions where i do get the launcher to start , like wtf slap in the nuts , clan is online , coz discord ...and you're telling ME there's maintenance going on hmmm? 

trade unable to, young padwan~

"prevalant" is not the same as "always" or "only". It is happening out side of that DNS data pathway as well. Ergo - your "only Romania" logic is actually flawed. Its not just Romania, but a majority of those reporting on this thread are Romanian. Not everyone with this issue are from 1, Romania or 2, use the forums.

And no it wasnt his Nvidia card Sudendeath, but thank you for pointing the possibility! We did check that out ;) Nvidia experience (since its last update) forgets you set your preferences and sets its own ideal "preferences" for you, pain in the butt with 2 screens!

while i apreciate the replies, and the more the merrier, where exactly did i say "only from romania" ? 

i said all the people i found with this issue, weather on forums, or friends from the game via other communication means, i.e discord/skype/etc are from romania, same isp 

2 days in a row, every person that i CAN voice talk to,thus, verify the circumstances, at exact same hour in the evening 

i don't get it, why 2 different people gang up on me, with something i have CLEARLY not said "only" wtf ...read everything, don't add stuff yo , not cool

Hello same problem here i also have RDS, from Romania while i believe its not only a ''Romania'' problem but multiple ISP's around the world, i do have the exact same problem and have been trying to fix it with support since yesterday afternoon after that mass DC, also as the person above me said the game worked perfectly earlier today untill around 17:00-17:30, was working since morning, i even fresh repair wiped my windows 10 i lost all my installed programs/games thinking that might also bea  posibility and i was glad when i saw it worked this morning, but then problems started again, hope it gets fixed soon no idea how to fix it, way too pleb in this domain xD

First - no one is "ganging up on you"

Second, you are the one being aggressive, claiming to be "doing NCSofts work for you!" when all you did was poll the small number of friends you have on voip/text chat who happen to have the same issue + be in the same country. Its too small a sample of the playerbase to make rash claims like that. You have no iidea how much data NCSoft has to go through to make much more legitimate issue links on these particular problems.

YOU got agressive when I pointed out my other half IN THE UK had the same issue, but you dismissed it because he wasnt in Romania so couldnt be the same issue as you and your small sample of the playerbase.

Ever thought it might, just might be your Romanian ISP? No? Wow. NCSoft may have. They might just be right now negotiating with the ISP..... if of course the evidence backs it up that that is the issue of course.

Romanian isp, Bulgarian isp, uk isp, *cricket*ing Uganda isp

when a big chunk of your playerbase having issues with your shit servers I think its time to change them or atleast acknowledge the issue and try to fix

ive played games with Frankfurt host and none of them had this many loging issues... not to mention ping fluctuates between 40-150 durin the whole day

Guys it should be obvious by now what has happened. It seems that the internet is broken. I am sure if we all wait patiently a responsible party will dispatch repair nanobots to fix any wires that may have come loose. Perhaps while you are waiting take in a game of *cricket* instead of playing this *cricket* game.

Edit: Just in case someone is thinking of taking this post seriously, please don't, also no *crickets* were harmed during the process of writing this post.

4 hours ago, SudenDeath said:

I reinstalled the game and now works fine untill now.  Hope it will work from now on

it works now for me too,without any change in the system/game files, however, it worked yesterday just fine as always up until 18:00-18:30 

guess we'll see if same thing starts again around that hour

Archived