Forums

To NCSoft Admins about Infinity Tower

There's a lot of bugs in ToI that they refuse to fix and/or acknowledge even exist. SF/SIN/FM CC you and run to the other side of the room which burns you whole clock, WL hides inside its pet, BM/BD stand so close to you it makes them hard to target, etc.

Edited by KlausFlouride

As many mentioned there are some realy and I mean realy wierd stuffs going on in ToI.

I'm a WL HM11, all HMs skill but if someone care to explain me which of my skills do "REFLECT-->STUN" happend to me several times on 30-40 fl against WL AI. Such things are bеyond annoying along with allmost non existing CDs of all AIs skills: its just defeats the "fun" part of the game and becomes realy frustrating at times.

To be blunt, the only thing that needs actual fixing in ToI are the legendary proccs.

My best run so far was F59 against a sum. He got a stack about every 2-3 hits i did to him on his seraph, which i totally screwed up.

I run 1,4k cdef and still survived 3 full cat sits, even though it was a close call.

However, the timewasting Sin and FM do (FM is a pain for me as WL and other FMs as well, but FM has a hard time in general because the NPCs counter their combos easily and almost every class has strong projectile def skills) is actually logical, since the NPC "wins" by timing you out. While the SF actually does try to kill me and he does insane dmg if he gets me stunlocked.

The perfect timing of the NPCs is another thing thats annoying af, but still can be dealt with.

For example, knowing that BD, DES, WL, etc. will put up their parry in the exact same 0,1sec my projectile is on it's way surely is a pain but since they literally always do so, i can act according to it.

I personally like fighting BD, DES, WL, SUM and KFM while i hate FM, BM and SF the most.

Yes, im slighly overgeared compared to some other people here, but i was at your gear levels as well some time ago and the problem remains the same, just some floors futher.

I also dont get what's wrong with the new tokens. The new soul badge is awesome. Nothing screwed up to see here...

51 minutes ago, Siby said:

As many mentioned there are some realy and I mean realy wierd stuffs going on in ToI.

I'm a WL HM11, all HMs skill but if someone care to explain me which of my skills do "REFLECT-->STUN" happend to me several times on 30-40 fl against WL AI. Such things are bеyond annoying along with allmost non existing CDs of all AIs skills: its just defeats the "fun" part of the game and becomes realy frustrating at times.

Try your 1 Stage 3 & 4

• 1 month later...