Forums

To NCSoft Admins about Infinity Tower

StingerSs

Hello Dear Admins,

i have a questions about Infinity tower.

When infinity tower will be with normal power i mean that the computer is so powerfull. Resist all the time,CC every 3 secounds. So if you are made this tower for Destro,Sum,BD,BM oke i will undurstend.

I play with SoulFighter i have 1k Crit def and i die so easy from the NPC. 

So i ask when this will be fixed? You need money to fix this? Tell me i want answer.

Its realy impossible to play like this. I'm almost ready to quit this game becouse of this. I spend money here and i can't play . So my name in game is StingerSs.

10 minutes ago, StingerSs said:

Hello Dear Admins,

i have a questions about Infinity tower.

When infinity tower will be with normal power i mean that the computer is so powerfull. Resist all the time,CC every 3 secounds. So if you are made this tower for Destro,Sum,BD,BM oke i will undurstend.

I play with SoulFighter i have 1k Crit def and i die so easy from the NPC. 

So i ask when this will be fixed? You need money to fix this? Tell me i want answer.

Its realy impossible to play like this. I'm almost ready to quit this game becouse of this. I spend money here and i can't play . So my name in game is StingerSs.

What floor can you reach and what gears do you have? For floor 31+, it is better to have legendary weapon or with 600+ AP or else you won't have enough time to finish the NCP in time.

i have 660+ AP,3 parts Sparring ( i cant take a challenger soul shield) wich i have almost 1k CD. what i must have to play normaly???Maybe if i give 1 000 000 Euro to NCsoft they will fixed this stupid tower.

btw i can't take challenger becouse after 27 flore i can't kill the stupid NPC. All the time stun,every 3 secounds stun,daze,KD.If is FM all the time freeze no matter what.Destro all the time stun,every 3 secounds,For summoner or BD,BM i will not speak becouse BM,BD all the time air combo  no matter what i do. So this is normal????

FrozenB witch server you play?

weekly/season rewards are based by class rating so does it really matter that much if your overall rating is bit lower than other classes? You only compete against your own class so it is pretty much balanced and rewards between 10 floor is not that big either.

30 minutes ago, StingerSs said:

But i wanna get Challenger Soul Shield. So how to get it when NPC are so powerfull

Currently in the top 10 Soul Fighter in ToI floor 54. Obtained driven outfit from last season. I have 5 challenger 3 sparring ss with 2k crit def. Consistently getting 50+ everyone run.

So how did i get to this point? Practice! It will be hard at first but you have to keep working on your skills. However, if you don't have all the HM skills (expect Z b/c not needed) you shouldn't be attempting ToI as a Soul fighter. Get your HM rmb the one with PvP cobalt punch, and learn how to cc chain. Watch what other SF's do in ToI, copy their builds. The npc's are not the problem, your game play is. Higher ap isn't going to really help you if you can't use it effectively. I got driven outfit with 650 ap, so with 660 you should have no problem.

I'm confused.

So you're ready to quit the game because you can't progress in Tower of Infinity?

Therefor you're blaming NCsoft because you think you only need good gear to easily win?

I'm going to be blunt, you have to actually learn how to play your class rather than button mashing to kill things after a certain point. The game does require mechanics, not just throwing cash at it and thinking that'll be enough to be fine in the game.

Anyways, for Tower of Infinity it's a mix of PvE and PvP. PvE being you have to deal a good amount of damage in a short amount of time and PvP being you have to keep the NPCs in CC chains to get the most damage output. This requires a lot of practice and patience since it all comes down to timing and using your best judgement in certain situations.

The NPCs in Tower of Infinity are fine since of course they will progressively get harder as you get higher in floors, you just have to get better with your gameplay.

5 minutes ago, Volinus said:

TOI NPCs have 0 ping their actions and cooldowns are relatively faster.

Let it runs entirely on local would fix it but nobody cares right? 

Yep, doing the complete fights locally is a very good idea. Not. This is a gift for hacked clients / exploiters.

There is nothing to fix. The tower is meant to be hard and challenging.

Wait what?!? Am I reading that right? You are going to quit because you are getting beaten by an NPC and you blame NCSoft for that? Oh, be my guest, the door is right there. Good luck in your future games :D

Let me tell you a secret, ToI is a pure PVE content because you are fighting against an NPC who is the same class as you, but its driven by scripts with precision. They are programmer to use the right skills at the right time, reading your movements and actions. The only difference is the gear they have compared to yours. Your advantage? You are a human being and you can react differently in all kinds of situations. Use that and get better in your class, USE YOUR BRAIN, thats your advantage over the NPCs. The use the same scripts every single time, with different scenarios.

7 hours ago, StingerSs said:

i have 660+ AP,3 parts Sparring ( i cant take a challenger soul shield) wich i have almost 1k CD. what i must have to play normaly???Maybe if i give 1 000 000 Euro to NCsoft they will fixed this stupid tower.

btw i can't take challenger becouse after 27 flore i can't kill the stupid NPC. All the time stun,every 3 secounds stun,daze,KD.If is FM all the time freeze no matter what.Destro all the time stun,every 3 secounds,For summoner or BD,BM i will not speak becouse BM,BD all the time air combo  no matter what i do. So this is normal????

When they put all npc with same hp with ppls...i mean why npc have all skills weapon like scorpion and 300k++++hp?????????

46 minutes ago, Nomade13 said:

When they put all npc with same hp with ppls...i mean why npc have all skills weapon like scorpion and 300k++++hp?????????

cause it wouldnt be a real challenge then? i stuck atm at floor 50 (didnt play it much)

but if i would get a wl with just 70k-80k hp i would beat this guy in around 5-10 seconds and would raise what 10 floors? it wouldnt be a real challenge to get to floor 100 then.

So ultimately it's still all about your gears. HM skills are gears. 2k crit def are gears. Giving npc more health to give top gears player challenge, if not they get to floor 100 in 1 sec. Well in short gear up more i guess. Not that i know much, cant even get to floor 5 with my gear :(

Above floor 20 most of them AI have no CD's, hell the damn Sum uses bee's AND sunflower! Some of them are straight up bugged: SF/SIN CC's then runs to the other side of the room to totally waste your clock, etc. I did it long enough to get 2k crit def on my main, and alts, and now I don't go. Add to that the fact they made a mess of the tokens and now it pointless.

18 hours ago, StingerSs said:

1. Buy WTFast

2. Give NC 1 mio perhaps they'll make u win once.

3. Learn to play, this is PvP. Not a 10- IQ dungeon

4 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

Above floor 20 most of them AI have no CD's, hell the damn Sum uses bee's AND sunflower! Some of them are straight up bugged: SF/SIN CC's then runs to the other side of the room to totally waste your clock, etc. I did it long enough to get 2k crit def on my main, and alts, and now I don't go. Add to that the fact they made a mess of the tokens and now it pointless.

I thought I was seeing things when a floor 30 summoner used both bee's and sunflower. I run a a 618AP sum with most the HM skills, I go up against a summoner above floor 20 and I can watch them get off their hammer daze twice in the time it takes for mine to come off cool down. The lack of cool down and perfect ping can make them damn impossible. There is also something really wrong with some of the classes.. Training room warlock stage 5, every time I got them to about 20% hp I get one shot. First time I was full HP, one skill and I was dead instantly. Happened several more times before I just said screw this.

A destro in the actual tower did something similar. I had it to 2% HP, I was stunned but his full attention was on my cat a few feet away, cat was constantly hitting it and I was using it's CC's since I can while stunned. His HP didn't move an inch... not even 1 point, screen glitched and I was dead from 3/4 HP. Hell server was glitching out all yesterday, Imperial tomb.. dropped down started fighting mobs, graphics vanished for a fraction of a second and boom.. dead..

Try playing a fm in toi, u'll have alot of fun... Cant freeze anyone since alot of classes escape freeze 0.1s after u froze them (especially sf/destr).  Not being able to freeze is probly the reason why fm is the worst class for toi in rankings.

1 hour ago, DirectorTseng said:

impossible. There is also something really wrong with some of the classes..

Some classes act really weird idd, like how can a fm in toi escape a air grab?? And why are AI summoners so OP, even between f30-40 they can burst u with 2k def.

7 hours ago, Grimstar said:

Try playing a fm in toi, u'll have alot of fun... Cant freeze anyone since alot of classes escape freeze 0.1s after u froze them (especially sf/destr).  Not being able to freeze is probly the reason why fm is the worst class for toi in rankings.

Some classes act really weird idd, like how can a fm in toi escape a air grab?? And why are AI summoners so OP, even between f30-40 they can burst u with 2k def.

Ncsoft needs to go back to the days of old where any major update they would run a PTS that select players that signed up could run on seperate basically Beta servers of the new patch and find all these glitches and bugs before it was implemented into the live game. The last PTS I remember is Kamael for Lineage 2, I ran that PTS and that is the last one I remember seeing them do. Once they stopped doing it every update was glitchy as hell.

On 10/13/2016 at 8:07 PM, Godspeed said:

Currently in the top 10 Soul Fighter in ToI floor 54. Obtained driven outfit from last season. I have 5 challenger 3 sparring ss with 2k crit def. Consistently getting 50+ everyone run.

So how did i get to this point? Practice! It will be hard at first but you have to keep working on your skills. However, if you don't have all the HM skills (expect Z b/c not needed) you shouldn't be attempting ToI as a Soul fighter. Get your HM rmb the one with PvP cobalt punch, and learn how to cc chain. Watch what other SF's do in ToI, copy their builds. The npc's are not the problem, your game play is. Higher ap isn't going to really help you if you can't use it effectively. I got driven outfit with 650 ap, so with 660 you should have no problem.

how to take Challenger when npc kill me with 2-3 hits??? nwm this game is pay to win nothing more ... maybe if i give NCSoft 5k euro i will run all tower

The NPC in TOI is so OP only ppl witch pay money run this normaly

it wont be fixed ever, they havent fixed anything relevant since the beginning of the game, look at the hp toi and mushin still have, its 8 months and everybopdy has been asking for it yet they do nothing, instead they bring an update nobody asked for and made bms super op, nobody has nerfed bd, classes are unbalaced af, they keep bringing rng inside rng inside another rng to the infinite

just stop caring ppl, and stop paying, ima wait till my membership runs out and move on to another game, after all, this game is this popular because :

1.- the storyline is good

2.- it was expected for years 

but with this many unsolved issues it wouldnt be rare a lot of players start quiting and going to games with better graphics, better gameplay and better updates, where devs or gms actually listen to what most players want for it.

and i bet youll eventually do the same, but for now deal with it, dont panic, be cool enjoy it while you can and find a better game , no need to be upset when NC doesnt care about what you want no matter how you ask it.

2 hours ago, StingerSs said:

how to take Challenger when npc kill me with 2-3 hits??? nwm this game is pay to win nothing more ... maybe if i give NCSoft 5k euro i will run all tower

The NPC in TOI is so OP only ppl witch pay money run this normaly

2-3 hits on floor 30? youre joking right? learn youre class, buy naksun 1-8, fuse crit def on them and viola you will survive longer.

The problem with ToI isn't the HP or really even any of the stats the AI characters have. These are meant to be hard to kill without good gear/class knowledge.

The problem with ToI is the way some of the AI classes behave. Soul Fighters, Blade Dancers, and Assassins in particular play in a completely nonsensical way. They just kite and waste time for no particular reason whereas every other class will at least try to kill you. The fact that these MELEE classes (and yes, SF is melee. Technically it's mixed but the vast majority of the class's DPS comes from its kung fu stance) kite the everloving crap out of me as a KFM is totally messed up. Whenever I get one of these 3 classes I just have to hope and pray that I can kill them quickly enough (which often isn't the case due to the constant kiting and literal SPAMMING of iframes that goes on due to over-active legendary weapon procs).

It's messed up when I can literally stand in the middle of the room doing nothing and have the AI take forever to kill me or not even kill me at all.

I don't really get killed in ToI that often and I've even made it to 53f, but I do find myself getting timed out a lot, and the constant kiting and time wasting by these classes is really not fun to deal with. Also, can we tone down on the amount of legendary resets the AI gets? It's a bit silly for the AI with baleful to barely hit me over the course of 2 minutes yet somehow have 8 additional damage stacks. Also seraph weapon procing is insane and makes it very hard to lock down the AI for any length of time.

My problem with this is the inevitable fps drop. It is very problematic yet NC never admits this problem. "Your PC is old""Your ISP is the problem"...although the problem is usually the game guard.

I guess one day I will rage quit and go for some game that does not blame their own problem on customers who paid thousands of Euro.

Archived