64bit B&S in KR

finalfantasy7

Other thing i noticed, is that they dont need CTRL+F to hide at ALL, and i its completely smoother and i dont know if its the vid quality or the core graphic is improved. Who knows. This client is the dream for all bns players that have a decent pc or a monster pc. Lets hope we will get it like when summer 2017 comes, or even before. Believe xD.

Well, the shadows look better / more dynamic so i guess that is the major performance improvement in that client revision since shadows are a culprit of poor BnS performance - "64bits client" on its own does not automatically equalize better performance.

Other than that i don´t find the videos too impressive since there is only a handful of people around to be seen. With a highend PC you get at least the same performance at that visual quality right now already (for me on my 6700k @ 4700). 

So it would have been interesting to see a player or mob zerg in action rather than 1 party hitting a single boss. Still, i dig the shading alone already, this is promising.

Not really hope they increase graphics, if they can then great. If they fix the issue with memory leak, optimize it wall, no more freezes an steady fps, i will MORE than happy. I could stay at 60 FPS with no problem. And as you can see my specs are not an endgame pc, since its like 4-5 years old my pc, and i have no problem running games from nowadays. Plus a lot less dc will happen since theill fix this problems hopefully

Some possitive effects? Their huge performance increase. And the guy from the vids doesnt even have a MONSTER PC.  Intel Core 3.50Ghz i5-4690k (4.5GHz overclock,  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780Ti HOF  , 8GB RAM, Windows 7 64 BIT. HIS PC IS NOT A MONSTER AND RUNS IT PERFECTLY. WE HAVE HOPE HERE

7 hours ago, TheBloodyOne said:

Some possitive effects? Their huge performance increase. And the guy from the vids doesnt even have a MONSTER PC.  Intel Core 3.50Ghz i5-4690k (4.5GHz overclock,  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780Ti HOF  , 8GB RAM, Windows 7 64 BIT. HIS PC IS NOT A MONSTER AND RUNS IT PERFECTLY. WE HAVE HOPE HERE

u could say that is a monster pc cuz fro gameing i5 is more than enuff and its even overclocked so its even better 

These videos shows nothing. With that setting and with so few players around you can run exactly same right now. Whats the fuss? :))
And i5 OC to 4.5GHz and 780ti is overkill for BnS, waaaay too overkill. Anything over it will bring exactly nothing to BnS. 

13 hours ago, TheBloodyOne said:

With a 4,5ghz cpu and korean ping you will have a nice gameplay even with 32bit client.

• 2 months later...

Archived