anyone knows here when they releasing the awakened changes?

Meliodesu

2 hours ago, Holybread said:

oh sum getting nerf... most of the whiners gonna celebrate now... lol

you mean buffed...

Rosethorn stage 3 is the AOE/Heal which most summoners don't use so less damage is no problem
You won't need HM Rosethorn now in PvE, as T4 will make Bees instant on hit which was the T5 effect before.
Sunflower damage is nerfed a bit (5.5xAP to 5xAP/7.5xAP to 6.6xAP) but Bees are the better choice anyway - Rosethorn change makes it even better as with T5 you don't even need to hit.

Then there is the slightly reduced bonus damage on Bees stage 3 from Seed Shroud/Petal Bomb but Awakened Rumblebees will make up for that.

I wouldn't call that a nerf overall. But I can already see everyone complaining - summoners about beeing nerfed and others about summoners not being nerfed. :P

39 minutes ago, Slyce said:

you mean buffed...

Rosethorn stage 3 is the AOE/Heal which most summoners don't use so less damage is no problem
You won't need HM Rosethorn now in PvE, as T4 will make Bees instant on hit which was the T5 effect before.
Sunflower damage is nerfed a bit (5.5xAP to 5xAP/7.5xAP to 6.6xAP) but Bees are the better choice anyway - Rosethorn change makes it even better as with T5 you don't even need to hit.

Then there is the slightly reduced bonus damage on Bees stage 3 from Seed Shroud/Petal Bomb but Awakened Rumblebees will make up for that.

I wouldn't call that a nerf overall. But I can already see everyone complaining - summoners about beeing nerfed and others about summoners not being nerfed. :P

then more wine for the whiners lol.. add up some cheese!!!! ()-;

8 minutes ago, Sonozaki said:

I guess Sums will mostly complain about being forced to use rumblebees now, which seems to be a more difficult rotation than braindead rmb-lmb spam...

not so much, just have to lookt out when using both f skills.

1 hour ago, Slyce said:

we shall use Tier 4 lmb cause its on HIT? You are joking right? Tier 5 is on USE and that is the point. Thats usefull and not this on hit crap. Bees amplifier is nerfed from 7.5 to 5.0 dont forget that too.  

its overall a slightly nerf, no one said its a huge nerf. 

Archived