New Costume?

Pamela

Good Evening Community,

I need to get something out of my chest:) There is that ONE costume that I want, that I really want since the release here in North America and Europe and that is this one:

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I know that we already have the "White Version" of it, but I know that there are two more, the red and black one as you can see in the given Pictures and a golden black one:3

I waaaant this sooo bad for my Little Lyn Girl and I'm waiting since january so patiently but till now, nothing>.< There is so much stuff in the cash shop that I don't want to buy cause I don't like it nearly enough......there is even a really popular loading Screen which pops up really often where a Lyn is wearing this Dress:3

Is there a Chance that ncsoft can see this and will maybe notice my wish? I know that there are many more People that are waiting for this costume, I heard it from many Corners and I've talked to several Players as well. I know it is "just a costume", but I'm the kind of Person, who puts a lot of effort in the appearance of their character:) I know as well, that many People actually don't care what characters look anyways, that's why I think that maybe someone can take my wish seriously? Other players don't even care and some really wish some Special Outfits why not just give them their Outfits? More money for ncsoft. Or is there even someone who knows when this will come out?

I just wanted to say this and maybe there are some People, especially some Girls like I me, who can relate to this:D

15 hours ago, BlackDesert said:

I've been looking forward for a new costume every 2 weeks but sadly they kept releasing ugly ones

as someone smart on this forums already told, they need to release all ugly ones first, if they would do opposite, noone would buy them

On 10/11/2016 at 11:37 PM, Nattia said:

They are saving the best costumes for the time when we are all 89 years old.

Unfortunately I'v been on the constant look out for the Cloudy Skies outfit and no matter what site I go on even google images its no where to be seen other than Wardrobe, now I know it was a long wait till spirit of Bamboo but this is ridiculous.

8 minutes ago, mmoplayer2000 said:

Unfortunately I'v been on the constant look out for the Cloudy Skies outfit and no matter what site I go on even google images its no where to be seen other than Wardrobe, now I know it was a long wait till spirit of Bamboo but this is ridiculous.

I don't think it will be released soon. they need to sell all the recolors first =_=

I don't see why they would stuff it in a RNG box.  I like Cloudy Skies, but it seems closer to Spring Breeze to me, than some of the other RNG box ones, that have been offered.

I say this, because with the others, I saw them all over enough to see people bought the RNG boxes.  Spring Breeze, I hardly saw.  So either it's chance to obtain was way way low or people just didn't want it.  I am more prone to believe the later however, since Spring Breeze didn't make the player vote.

Once they get good feedback on the outfit before its actually added ingame they're going to put it in an rng box or rng event. No ifs, no ands, no buts.

They're going to put this, the red casual business, spiffy shades and some other very nice but unavailable outfits/accessories seen in F3 in an rng box/event. Just wait, be patient and you'll see. They'll do this with these acc/clothes instead of simply putting them in cash shop and charging extra for it, which is still messed up but I honestly wouldn't mind. I got over my salt with rough customer so I'm just waiting to be salty again with the next cool outfit they put behind rng.

Archived