HM RMB

Elneth

6 hours ago, Elneth said:

Well i dont think we should be thinking about the future but about the present state of the game. In the future seraph/baleful path will be fused and even if u have the first one or.the 2nd the final output will be the same . Plus i have seen many JP warlocks running with DC instead of Helix :/ Less cd on leech is really cool but seraph aint that much rewarding apart from the cd part :////

thats because their seraph effect is stack on hit not like us stack on getting hit.

On 15. 10. 2016 at 10:50 PM, Whiteflashkevin said:

You still dont get it that the reset resets all skills like the z resist skill and the (3)imprison skill and all the rest + the buff during 10 stacks gives a huge boost in dps. If u use helix build which has more hits per sec and is obviously the best for dps at the moment you will get the stacks really fast. There is a video showing how fast you can stack baleful with helix build. And helix has less advantage during siphon than dragoncall. The utility and dps is far greater with baleful at the moment.I wish seraph had stack on hit effect but like this is useless since the 10 sec buff after 10 stacks gives a lot of crit damage and crit chance which is another bonus of baleful.

correct me if im wrong, but proc reset doesnt reset leech!

if thats true, then it resets everything unimportant (ok reset on z is cool, but its kinda unreliable), and seraph lowers cd on most important thing

also that video shows hitting 3 targets, not one, so in reality stacks build way slower

edit: oh and baleful extra damage, its same like ruby proc, with 700ap it does 1050 noncrit damage (150perc ap), once, so thats just laugh???

44 minutes ago, babeln said:

if thats true, then it resets everything unimportant (ok reset on z is cool, but its kinda unreliable), and seraph lowers cd on most important thing

also that video shows hitting 3 targets, not one, so in reality stacks build way slower

edit: oh and baleful extra damage, its same like ruby proc, with 700ap it does 1050 noncrit damage (150perc ap), once, so thats just laugh???

Yes, you were correct about baleful not reseting leech.. But it is not about reseting leech, its mostly about reseting imprison, which lowers the cd for leech by 6s (6 stage seraph lowers the cd of leech by about 7s). And with bale u will get something like 1 reset/min, plus u got 5%more helix dmg+ it resets the crit rate/crit dmg buff on the legendary, + that 150% ap dmg buff (that one is the least significant).So now going seraph over baleful you trade roughly 6s of siphoned status every minute for 5% helix+ reset of the crit buff+ reset of all the skills+ that shitty 150%ap dmg buff.  Yaa, with new salvo soul badge going seraph has more sense, than before it, but baleful is still better of the two legendarys we have right now in terms of dps, at least imo.

2 hours ago, babeln said:

Then what do you do when asura is in his flame sword or ice sword mode and leach comes up. If you don't use it as soon as it come up you lose your 8 sec advantage. At least you can get reset on baleful + the damage buff. See what happens now. Seraph has become very situational now. at least you could have health regen and reset if it was on hit but with the requirement it has now you migh as well not have the rest of the buffs on the damn thing since you will never get to proc them. 

I really don't want to bash seraph since it has a great buff but at this state its just a gimic and not worth the price and time to level when a new legendary might be just around the corner.

If u want join me in the quest to make Seraph great again. Ask the dev to patch it like the Korean version.

2 hours ago, Whiteflashkevin said:

Then what do you do when asura is in his flame sword or ice sword mode and leach comes up. If you don't use it as soon as it come up you lose your 8 sec advantage. At least you can get reset on baleful + the damage buff. See what happens now. Seraph has become very situational now. at least you could have health regen and reset if it was on hit but with the requirement it has now you migh as well not have the rest of the buffs on the damn thing since you will never get to proc them. 

I really don't want to bash seraph since it has a great buff but at this state its just a gimic and not worth the price and time to level when a new legendary might be just around the corner.

If u want join me in the quest to make Seraph great again. Ask the dev to patch it like the Korean version.

well true is that all bosses, except citadel and tomb, now die in 1min, with few stall phases, so thats why probably baleful might win

not sure if you would compare longer dps, like ssp bosses or citadel

My dormant WL has seraph, when i was rolling seraph, there were large studies in this forums, why seraph totally blows baleful(and it was stage 3 max in that time), now its changed. Even some blah blah pro playing kr and tw and whatnot name, told it - reminds me this situation now, just opposite lol.

I dont play warlock anymore, i was thinking giving it a shot, cause my clan could use one, we dont have active WL - 80ppl clan lol... once most played class, now rare breed.

And i wont say why i abandoned toon with stage 3 legendary, rerolled new toon from scratch, before soulfighter patch came, except one - i am european playing on NA servers(160-200ish ping), and WL dps is quite extreme ping dependant, compared to for example FM - exactly opposite than all tips i readed, when i was starting, saying that WL is best class for high ping, nonsense! Btw ice build, as some people claim to be less ping dependant, is not! because you spam rmb in cooldown phase, which is BIG portion of your dps(unless something changed, i dont play wl +-4months), and there you lose so much, compared to ani cancel based dark build (praetor in his citadel guide explains how it works, anicancel with high ping is way better, than one skill spam)

So im in doubts, still not sure what weapon (cause short easy fights doesnt matter really)... and its all so undecided unfihished, until they get badge, until they get legend ss, this and that... devs never bothered fixing brand resetting mobs (such primitive thing imo), or stay in combat bug... sigh... should i play my WL again?

Oh and one more thing, i thought KR has seraph different, its on hit - no 10 stacks on hit. Or thats CN? lol to this versions differencies btw... 

EDIT: in one aspect seraph totally blows baleful, without any doubt - it looks so cool, and baleful looks so crappy! xD

Well what you said is true all bosses now expect DT.EC die within 1-2 mins ( make that 30s for Necropolis xD )

The thing why , imo , seraph doesnt feel rewarding is for all the other stats of it , leech cdr is really important i know but as someone said before we have Imprison for the cdr of it alrdy plus with the resets we can get it again , i dont think it is worth giving up all those stats of baleful just for the leech cd , at least not yet on this patch , and i really believe that seraph SHOULD change to stacks when you hit not when they hit u ( U hear that Devs... ) Babble claimed that it works as its supposed to .. No it doesnt because if u wait for ur 10 hits stacks u will be dead alrdy as a WL so it doesnt rly work as it was suppose to . Plusss who are we to get against KR :3 bring us thee KR Seraph plox..

Don't think that much about it Nodah the best WL in JP said that for EU/Na the best legendary is baleful :p he had some tests himself

Hi, Nodah here I'm not sure if you caught up with my stream recently after testing Baleful in NA, the stack rate seems to be completely terrible compared to JP/TW the average reset on dummy took around 1min 10 seconds in NA where in JP/TW it takes 30-35 seconds. When people asked me what I recommend I answered based on the region I play, so I apologies for any confusion. For now my recommendation is to stick with Seraph's as it is more convenient and more reliable.

13 hours ago, Nodah said:

Hi, Nodah here I'm not sure if you caught up with my stream recently after testing Baleful in NA, the stack rate seems to be completely terrible compared to JP/TW the average reset on dummy took around 1min 10 seconds in NA where in JP/TW it takes 30-35 seconds. When people asked me what I recommend I answered based on the region I play, so I apologies for any confusion. For now my recommendation is to stick with Seraph's as it is more convenient and more reliable.

I see i haven't catched up tho i will watch your broadcasts again from twitch anyway so you are suggesting us to use seraph , well it still doesn't feel rewarding at all but arent seraph/baleful going to follow the same path on later patches?

17 hours ago, Elneth said:

I see i haven't catched up tho i will watch your broadcasts again from twitch anyway so you are suggesting us to use seraph , well it still doesn't feel rewarding at all but arent seraph/baleful going to follow the same path on later patches?

It doesn't feel rewarding because you don't see the numbers when casting Helix/Dragoncall that you usually see when using Scropio, yet ignore the fact that you also use other skills and likely to be more often than your "4" which is Bombardment. And most people speculate Baleful is better than Seraph have never actually done any test at all to confirm the difference in dps between the two legendaries.

I don't care much about dps, but I care about the play style and this is my experience with Seraph when playing with another Baleful Warlock.

Seraph changes your playstyle with certainty while Baleful has "a chance" of changes.

At Seraph stage 4, Leech+SB and you'll be ready for 2nd Leech right after SB ends which is first 15~20s of the match. I usually throw my 2nd Leech 3s before SB ends. You can't do that with Baleful.

At 1min, I'll be few seconds close to my 3rd Leech and that will always be true. Baleful, that is only true "if" you are lucky. And if what everyone says is true about Baleful reset proc between 45s~1min, I highly doubt you would be anywhere finishing your 2nd Leech.

So just forget about the numbers for a moment and look at how you want to play your Warlock.

Archived