Location causes crashing over and over again

Jing Zhi

I created a twink and started leveling it up, got until lvl 11 and had to walk towards Whalesong Cove (Viridian Coast, somewhere at the very beginning). When walking towards Whalesong Cove there's a small tunnel which you have to enter. And at the end of it, when I already saw the white portal, the map wouldn't load. I stood on the ground where I could still see it (wanted to wait for it to load) and my BnS froze, then it crashed. I tried to log on my twink like 4 times after that and EVERY TIME it crashed. Then I thought okay, maybe it's because it could not load in time. I decided to take my main char to that location so it could load, which was a very bad idea. The same happened, the map didn't load, BnS froze and then crashed. Now my tries to log on my main result in crashing too. I can't play Blade & Soul on any of my chars... I'm on server [DE] Himmelsfarm by the way.

It sounds like the game is unable to load a file needed for that location.

Do a file check and if that does not work, delete the game and install it again (in a different folder if possible).

Also restart your computer if you did not try that.

I'm having an almost similar problem but my problem is bns crashes my computer by restarting it or it will freeze it and i have to force restart. For the first time after leaving it frozen it came back and told me to send a report to bns. I can't remember what it said though. This all started happening after doing ET about 10x it then began to freeze came back then ended up crashing. I began to think it was my computer so i even did a complete restart and reinstalled windows(it was time anyway)and it still didn't fix the issue so I'm sure it isn't my computer. But somehow I don't think it could be bns either since i did reinstall it.

NEVERMIND looks like it stopped

Archived