Dear staff, do you care about your game?

LlamaDude

There are indeed invisible GMs on the live servers.  However, whether or not the employees care about the game is a whole nother question. I'm inclined to say they do "care". After all, the games success helps pay for their paychecks. Personally I don't think they do (though of course there would be exceptions, notably Jonathan).

No the staff don't care about the game, otherwise they'd actually be in the game as GMs.

Simple as that.

Have you ever walked into a department store where all the "staff" are either bots with automated message, or screens that try to help you "remotely"? Lol.

The staff are too busy enjoying banning non-premium people for fabricated reasons or no reasons at all.

18 minutes ago, Susumimi said:

No the staff don't care about the game, otherwise they'd actually be in the game as GMs.

Simple as that.

Have you ever walked into a department store where all the "staff" are either bots with automated message, or screens that try to help you "remotely"? Lol.

The staff are too busy enjoying banning non-premium people for fabricated reasons or no reasons at all.

There are GMs in game. Nobody remember? They even cheated some gear to their player alts xD

5 hours ago, Ilovenisa said:

True the first time i played i feel just like that... Been playing 2weeks warlock gunma. I feel alone no players to chat with but as time goes by I meet some cool friends. I really like blade and soul the adrenaline I feel in pvp or fighting solo with a boss it has really big potential to be esports also as the pvp goes. I hope someday they would consider to make castle siege or schools since it martial arts to defend by clan vs clan or factions vs factions :) thank you for your wonderful posts i hope the admin will get to read it

Thank you, among the chaos of responses I've been getting on this thread it was nice to see something positive. and hey! Im on Gunma too, add LlamaBlaze :)

11 hours ago, Grimoir said:

First of all, are you gonna tell me that you know the tickets that I sent

and you know how many date has it last answered? Ok. Good call.

When I mention Live Chat, it is something should be recommended, and suggested.

If you want to keep up with the competition you should do that. This is not a pressed situation.

It's just one of em.

Next we pretty understand how bugs are fixed, thanks sherlock

If you actually read, I wasn't preferring to how fast they should fix the bug, Mr. Sherlock.

but anyways, keep talking, you haven't even tackle half of the problem that I said above.

Come on, I'm waiting.

54 minutes ago, Parenthesis said:

First of all, are you gonna tell me that you know the tickets that I sent

and you know how many date has it last answered? Ok. Good call.

When I mention Live Chat, it is something should be recommended, and suggested.

If you want to keep up with the competition you should do that. This is not a pressed situation.

It's just one of em.

Next we pretty understand how bugs are fixed, thanks sherlock

If you actually read, I wasn't preferring to how fast they should fix the bug, Mr. Sherlock.

but anyways, keep talking, you haven't even tackle half of the problem that I said above.

Come on, I'm waiting.

I actually tackled all of the things you said :)

Guess reading and understanding isnt one of your skills :)

the game itself is good... except for the community... most people doesn't do forums either so they just log in do dailies then log out... I go to forums once in a while and check if something good is going... but it's always the same people crying all the time and complaining... lol for them... 

Archived