FM in pvp worse since last update

Torunder

after the last update, playing fm in pvp its worse than it could have ever be.

and its so *cricket*ing obvious this would happen i wonder if devs have something against fms.

ima stick to pve from now on, and just advicing any new players that want to go fm, dont even bother wondering how could you do in pvp.

1 minute ago, kolsy said:

What exactly happened?
I am trying to decide which to go between FM, KFM and SF xD.
Was pretty much decided for FM, but this doesn't sound good :<.

Dont go fm, i am rerolling to sum too.

13 hours ago, SoulsHunter said:

Fellow FMs, i think you guys seriously need to create an alt (BD, Des, KFM, SF, Sin) to relieve your stress. Trust me, it works and you may not even want to come back.

I would totally do that, problem is they make it impossible to hop on an alt and not feel like having to go through all the same boring hard work that it takes to get a char anywhere. My FM is HM10 almost 11 with 700+ AP and maxed items, there is no way in hell I can just drop it and start another character from scratch sadly, If they would at least make HM lvls account bound we would be more at easy about making alts but come on...they nerfed our EXP by too much compared to KR so leveling more than 1 char is just not a choice for people who have limited play time.

LOLO0LOL.

If you think fm is underpowered I can't wait to read how your experience as summoner goes.

Make sure you unlock all summoner hm skills and hit hm10+ at least first.

that way you can fully realize how terribad the class is in 1v1's. Look forward to hearing about your summoner experience.

20 hours ago, KzE said:

Dont go fm, i am rerolling to sum too.

You know... FM will also need their HM skills especially Impact to get a chance against melee classes and getting that HM takes awhile. Even with the help of HM Impact, the match is still not entirely favor FM.

Developers execute their nerf updates based on the tournament which is certainly a retarded thing to do when what they should based on, is the overall dominance of each classes in a certain range.

4 hours ago, Jackiesaysya said:

LOLO0LOL.

If you think fm is underpowered I can't wait to read how your experience as summoner goes.

Make sure you unlock all summoner hm skills and hit hm10+ at least first.

that way you can fully realize how terribad the class is in 1v1's. Look forward to hearing about your summoner experience.

FM is not underpowered, FM is useless.

8 hours ago, kolsy said:

Could someone explain in more detail what makes them so hard and what problems you guys are having?

Just saying '' it's hard '' or '' reroll '' doesn't help anyone really xD.

Too little hard CC (knock down heat wave, daze dragonchar, stun glacial beam). Our only knock down is too risky to use, we also only have 1 daze + 1 stun, meaning our opponent will always F when dazed or tab out when stunned without even thinking.

Our only hope is to use our soft CC (freeze), before we can stun them with impact and launch them into air with spiral fire. However freezing is a soft CC, good opponent or certain class will have high chance to avoid it or even get out of freeze. Impact is too slow to hit them and stun them compared to hard CC.

Switching between fire and ice stance is very slow too and it is easy to hit into opponent counter because of that. We have to attack even when we shouldn't. In tag match it's a gone case because when you tag out you are stanceless, so you can't open your frost sheath immediately to help your teammate.

As Zedonia mentioned all these disadvantages have always been around. So it has always been worst, not since last update. Which is why I suggest these complainers to create an alt because I guess their stress build up finally hit the limit.

7 hours ago, DeadlyCode said:

I would totally do that, problem is they make it impossible to hop on an alt and not feel like having to go through all the same boring hard work that it takes to get a char anywhere. My FM is HM10 almost 11 with 700+ AP and maxed items, there is no way in hell I can just drop it and start another character from scratch sadly, If they would at least make HM lvls account bound we would be more at easy about making alts but come on...they nerfed our EXP by too much compared to KR so leveling more than 1 char is just not a choice for people who have limited play time.

I don't know about you but when I create an alt it is to have fun with the class, not to rush. If I want to rush I log on to main, if my stress starts to build up too much I log on to my alt. I just keep switching between them. Which is why I suggest creating an alt.

8 hours ago, Jackiesaysya said:

Whats hm level? and you have unlocked all the hm skills? I see fm's that do considerable well.chadwiick in the top 5 overall rankings. Meanwhile you wont find a summoner in the top 20.

HM10 and i dont have all HM skills, 3 missing (both HM 2 and HM 4). But i have a lot better rank with the lvl37 summoner, with random skills and i dont really know how to play it.

18 hours ago, Jackiesaysya said:

chadwiick in the top 5 overall rankings. Meanwhile you wont find a summoner in the top 20.

Top ranking doesnt mean anything here. Its always the same: Only because one or two persons are very good doesnt mean the class is good. You have to check all players then you will see that fm is indeed in a disadvantage against almost all classes.

• 3 weeks later...

I got to Gold with my level 50 HM5 Summoner and I don't even know what i'm doing half the time and have no HM skills on it. My FM however, I have every skill, HM11 and I still can't breeze through arena like I can with my sum. One mistake and I'm dead most of the time.

Also, top FM EU lol -

TfZcGFK.jpg 

I don't PVP in Arena a lot for this reason. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived