Hair Change Pass

Hydralisk

I dont know if this has been asked before, but why are there no hair change only passes in the hongmoon shop? i dont want to have to spend 1k nccoin for a character alteration ticket when all i want to do is change my hair style. It's kind of like real life; you would'nt pay $3,000 to get a haircut as you would for a boob job or lypo-suction or something...would you? :v

That's a good question, in fact, why isn't there a barbershop in game? It could be another gold sink or they could implement another currency or even just an unlock quest. People switch costumes and accessories constantly but don't always stick with the look since their hairstyle/color don't work with it. Fashion is the true end game afterall...

1 hour ago, Meginb said:

That's a good question, in fact, why isn't there a barbershop in game? It could be another gold sink or they could implement another currency or even just an unlock quest.

It would only benefit NCSoft's pockets in the long run...but seriousy, this needs to be implemented :V

Would love to have an ability to change our hairstyles, whether through an in-game NPC-which would be nice for the F2P'ers-or an item in the store. 

As an addition to this topic, I would like to say that it would be nice if the Appearance Change Item in the store could also be sold in smaller increments.

As in, the character creator has 4 Tabs: Base, Facial Decorations, Face Customization and Body Customization. It would be nice if you could access one of the four tabs individually for 25% of the cost of the whole Appearance Change Item.

I would love that.

But on the other hand, its just 100ish gold in ctrl+c, to change all, its not that expensive, not counting lot of wigs and equippable hairstyles. So i think it would be better to improve another 1000000000 more pressing things. =)

On 10/9/2016 at 11:04 AM, Hydralisk said:

I dont know if this has been asked before, but why are there no hair change only passes in the hongmoon shop? i dont want to have to spend 1k nccoin for a character alteration ticket when all i want to do is change my hair style. It's kind of like real life; you would'nt pay $3,000 to get a haircut as you would for a boob job or lypo-suction or something...would you? :v

Cause they want you to spend $15USD on it that's why. Pretty simple. Why implement a cheaper option of only buying 1/10 of the product, when they can force everyone to buy the entire product, then throw away 90% of it cause they don't need it? There's a reason why the #1 nickname for NCS is Greedsoft.

Archived