The reason why NCWest made BM OP.

CrimsonDuskEU

50 minutes ago, KzE said:

There is only one problem with this theory... ncwest doesnt make balance patches.

What are you talking about?

NCwest obviously controls all of this plus the patches that comes to the game. It's a conspiracy!

On 9.10.2016 at 5:55 PM, Zuzu said:

What are you talking about?

NCwest obviously controls all of this plus the patches that comes to the game. It's a conspiracy!

NCWest is the publisher not the developer. Only the devs (developer) decides what changes are made on classes. NCWest only give us the same patch for EU/NA what KR people already got. NCWest don't do class changes themself. :) The only thing NCWest can do are things like: droperates or price adjustments for example.^^

1 hour ago, NYYankee said:

The only thing NCWest can do are things like: droperates or price adjustments for example.^^

Well thats not true, they can lower bosses HP in comparision to KR, they can implement certain fixes spearately from original patches (soulburn cooldown decrease), so they have much more control than You think, but of course easy way is to copy everything from KR. 

14 hours ago, NYYankee said:

NCWest is the publisher not the developer. Only the devs (developer) decides what changes are made on classes. NCWest only give us the same patch for EU/NA what KR people already got. NCWest don't do class changes themself. :) The only thing NCWest can do are things like: droperates or price adjustments for example.^^

My god, you don't know sarcasm when it hits you right in the face.

10 hours ago, HammyYummy said:

Tbh? silly tobic, but he has a point LOL, for some reasons the whales are BMs lol

Reason is easy enough to figure out. Whales exist. BM's get a big buff making them a strong class. Whales jump on the bandwagon.

Its not abnormal for whales to jump to the FotM class, that's is in fact normal whale behavior.

A lot of whales being BM is the "effect" not the "cause". Before the BM buff they were all FM or Sums. As soon as another class gets a buff making them slightly stronger or seemingly stronger even. All the whales will be that class.

If NCSoft is smart they will in turn make each class just seemingly stronger one a time and milk the whales across all seven seas.

3 hours ago, Mythbinder said:

Reason is easy enough to figure out. Whales exist. BM's get a big buff making them a strong class. Whales jump on the bandwagon.

Its not abnormal for whales to jump to the FotM class, that's is in fact normal whale behavior.

A lot of whales being BM is the "effect" not the "cause". Before the BM buff they were all FM or Sums. As soon as another class gets a buff making them slightly stronger or seemingly stronger even. All the whales will be that class.

If NCSoft is smart they will in turn make each class just seemingly stronger one a time and milk the whales across all seven seas.

oh i think they would milk much more, if they would regularly rotate it... true whales would be forced to pour monies to another classes

BM is Blade Master? Sorry

Well I play Soul Fighter and Yesterday i spend 200€ just for autumn boxes too get a boost start ingame. Since I haven't played in a while I wanted too get all my upgrade material. Luck was with me got a couple of Premium Refinement stones could sell them for a good price. 

The point is yes I guess people like me are called whales and I do not see wrong in that since I give the Game and NCSoft money so they can provide the service for all other players for free. And I can catch up after being away for 8 Month of ingame playing.

But when I read stuff like BM = whale = op

then I think, you have no understanding too people who can spend money.

People who can spend money freely just do not care normally about op and not. They or at least in my case (I could be a special snowflake) They just like too have everything without bragging.

Normally you see people bragging that spend there last cent ingame. They gather money spend 100€ once a month and think they are the deepest guys with big pockets... reminds me of Star Citizen where I spend more than most people earn in 3 Month just so I could have all the Ships. 

I love too collect stuff but I never rubbed into someones face. and i know a lot of people with money like me who just love too have everything. Money is nothing important if you have a good job and ore rich parents (I guess that is valid too for some guys I know *sight)

but the main point is. Whales are not out for p2w stuff they are normally out for having everything and all is just the beginning.

so please do not say a whale is someone who just brags with is money. I normally hate writing stuff like this but just being discriminated because you have money and others do not is just wrong. A lot of people work hard for there money and they just want too spend it. That is nothing bad.

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

BM is Blade Master? Sorry

Well I play Soul Fighter and Yesterday i spend 200€ just for autumn boxes too get a boost start ingame. Since I haven't played in a while I wanted too get all my upgrade material. Luck was with me got a couple of Premium Refinement stones could sell them for a good price. 

The point is yes I guess people like me are called whales and I do not see wrong in that since I give the Game and NCSoft money so they can provide the service for all other players for free. And I can catch up after being away for 8 Month of ingame playing.

But when I read stuff like BM = whale = op

then I think, you have no understanding too people who can spend money.

People who can spend money freely just do not care normally about op and not. They or at least in my case (I could be a special snowflake) They just like too have everything without bragging.

Normally you see people bragging that spend there last cent ingame. They gather money spend 100€ once a month and think they are the deepest guys with big pockets... reminds me of Star Citizen where I spend more than most people earn in 3 Month just so I could have all the Ships. 

I love too collect stuff but I never rubbed into someones face. and i know a lot of people with money like me who just love too have everything. Money is nothing important if you have a good job and ore rich parents (I guess that is valid too for some guys I know *sight)

but the main point is. Whales are not out for p2w stuff they are normally out for having everything and all is just the beginning.

so please do not say a whale is someone who just brags with is money. I normally hate writing stuff like this but just being discriminated because you have money and others do not is just wrong. A lot of people work hard for there money and they just want too spend it. That is nothing bad.

This. I work hard for my money, 84 hours weeks that I have been doing for over a decade, so if I want to spend money on this game, or any other, I will. 

9 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

This. I work hard for my money, 84 hours weeks that I have been doing for over a decade, so if I want to spend money on this game, or any other, I will. 

Thats your good right man, i dont know why people *cricket* each other off and start crying about people spending money on this game.

If they wan't to, let them do it. Without people spending money on the game, the game would'nt exist any longer. If they want to buy gold , should they (as long as they dont buy it from bots)

U guys need to stop crying about every little shit in this game. Its getting really annoying and doesnt help reducing the toxicity of this community at all.

GwDvnER_700w_0.jpg

11 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

Somebody has to be at the top, dps wise, and somebody at the bottom. I play 3 different classes, SIN/SUM/FM, and I like all 3 for different reasons.

I have every class on lvl 50 with atleast 400ap (which is normal at lvl 50)

I mainly played destroyer but the people keeped saying and kicking me out of groups because this class isn't useful anymore if u got a blade dancer in your group.

I switched to Warlock then and i experienced, that this class makes alot more fun to me. 

6 hours ago, Arcadeath said:

I'm a BM and I wish I had money to spend on NC coins :S

I would be whale If I could lol. So would you.

oh, for some its kind of honor, "to not p2w" and i dont see any fun in that. I actually like reasonable grind and working on building my toon, altho... bns rng... is very frustrating thing. It doesnt push me to pay more tho, just disgust alot, time from time. Its like when you go to buy something, and find, that merchant tries some super shady practices to push you to pay, tries to scam you, you just wont buy anything from him. That depends on what kind of person you are.

Archived