Ebondrake Citadel

844126_1452550145

How about people with high AP start using their brains and know when to stop DPS to allow certain mechanics to run?

These are those type of people who try go thru with brute force and honestly makes me happy you all wipe on them.

12 hours ago, 844126_1452550145 said:

This new dungeon is too hard, we out dpsed boss so our groupstealh didnt work.

How can they make content so hard that our dps is too high....

I really hope they will nerf this dungeon. 

Like with our DPS we really deserve the ring. 

NCsoft can you help us?

he did so much DPS that the boss skipped the ring drop mechanic

1 hour ago, MorganClaus said:

this dungeon is easier than tomb. if you re a nooby player and don't know when you need stop dps - im sorry.

this dungeon is for 650+ ap for 6m and 700+ for 4m.

you didnt get what he meant, obviously u never experienced this with ur 500 AP probably, but after 30% youre able to skip the pulling phase and grab phase after the stealth if u DPS hard enough, therefore he will instantly after the "fake/real marker" phase do the only real marker phase again, while you still have the groupstealth debuff that lasts about 30 seconds until you are able to stealth again. therefore its a sure wipe, it has nothing to do with attacking after u got stealthed, the problem is you dont get stealthed at all even if everything is timed perfectly. for the future stop assuming BS and making up non sense, because not all high geared players are cashers with 2 left hands. thats the main problem with BNS community, most of you are so ignorant, everyone who has better gear than you is instantly a whale casher. Oh he does more dps than me, WHALE! All i have to say to this is, GITGUD SON!

as well as the player with 150 AP does not come to pirat as a player with 500 AP have nothing to do on this boss. so please don't cry here that the dungeon difficult only because you are too lazy to improve your equipment. 

I say again that  written above. it is purely mechanical. if  it is difficult for you to understand this is just your problem. I can only advise to go and read the passage guides.

and for the developer to develop more complex dungeons instead dangeos who runs with macro.

*and if you're using macro on F key - again you have to know when stop dps. 

6 minutes ago, MorganClaus said:

as well as the player with 150 AP does not come to pirat as a player with 500 AP have nothing to do on this boss. so please don't cry here that the dungeon difficult only because you are too lazy to improve your equipment. 

I say again that  written above. it is purely mechanical. if  it is difficult for you to understand this is just your problem. I can only advise to go and read the passage guides.

and for the developer to develop more complex dungeons instead dangeos who runs with macro.

*and if you're using macro on F key - again you have to know when stop dps. 

with the 500 AP i was referring to you and seeing ur intelligent answer makes me believe u have even less. And L2read, all i have to say, if you didnt understand what i was explaining, well then i am sorry for you! as i adviced earlier, blackram narrows is the best choice for you mate

4 hours ago, Cookielicious said:

you didnt get what he meant, obviously u never experienced this with ur 500 AP probably, but after 30% youre able to skip the pulling phase and grab phase after the stealth if u DPS hard enough, therefore he will instantly after the "fake/real marker" phase do the only real marker phase again, while you still have the groupstealth debuff that lasts about 30 seconds until you are able to stealth again. therefore its a sure wipe, it has nothing to do with attacking after u got stealthed, the problem is you dont get stealthed at all even if everything is timed perfectly. for the future stop assuming BS and making up non sense, because not all high geared players are cashers with 2 left hands. thats the main problem with BNS community, most of you are so ignorant, everyone who has better gear than you is instantly a whale casher. Oh he does more dps than me, WHALE! All i have to say to this is, GITGUD SON!

I have no... ***in idea, what you just said. I really tried.....

I fail at this dungeon :3 that's because ive never done the dungeon... and I don't plan to till I have 595+ app as a bare minimum.... I don't want to ruin people's runs by not having what they want... granted even then I doubt I'll get any groups since I learn dungeons within each of them... guides I can't follow xc

13 hours ago, Cookielicious said:

So you know the cause of the problem the it shouldn't be hard to you know actually stop dps a bit and wait for the cd right. You know the problem and the solution is right there, use it or continue wiping.

lol... I'm a 620 sum who does most mechs on every boss, "seen ring 1 time got bid for1.1k gold.." maybe the problem is you cc the boss when he grabs... and when you do that he won't get the damage buff... but in return after 1 min he losses 8% of his hp... this is the biggest free damage he does it atleast 4 times... so that's 32% lost for him... but you need to survive the damages... we tried doing cc for 1 run and run out of time even we allow 2 of them to go through... meaning letting it go once is crucial already... not to mention we only got 1 700ap guy rest is around 650 and I'm 620...

Oh I have ran with a group with me 716 AP

a dest with 755 AP

Sin w ith 720AP

Another Sin with 700AP

BD with 680AP

and an FM with 730AP

as you see above, we ran the group with nothing but grabs and spam restrain skill

and I have never gotten this whatever glitch, even once.

And yes I have gotten the 5min achievement too.

so I have no idea what is you talking about.

Ok, this is an honest question: if we have to slow down the dps to make Desolate Tomb and Ebondrake Citadel last bosses mechanics to work, how to get the 3 mins 30 secs achievement for Desolate and the 5 mins achievement for Ebondrake? I would really appreciate if someone explained this to me. Thank you in advance : )

It's not too difficult, its a pretty easy dungeons imo. You need to keep an eye on the boss hp and slow down if you are not prepared to skip phases, which you clearly werent if you have just one sin. Ive seen this happened before in a party with sin, wl and bd. With blue buff, sb and grab we dps so hard the sin was still on cd when he had to stealth again. So you have 2 solutions here; 1. take a second stealth if you wana skip phases/dont know the phases %hp, 2.slow down on dps. 
It's like the first boss of tomb, if you dps too hard and dont have enough party iframes, when he starts spamming the aoe you are gona have a bad time, its just not as "punishing" as last boss of citadel.
On the other hand, it also has a "dps test", if you dps too slow it will root ppl and kill them. So you just need to get the hang of it.

@Parenthesis it's not a glitch, all bosses skip mechanics if you dps fast enough. Most mechanics are tied to a certain % of the boss hp, if its doing the 1st mechanic and you dps so fast that by the time you get to the % that would trigger the second one, the boss is still doing the first, it will just skip the second one.

@Rea Shinwa Skipping mechanics in Desolate Tomb is not a problem actually, ive been in parties where it doesnt do all 3 phases. For citadel, you can perfectly get the achievemnt without dpsing so fast that bos ends up skipping mechanics.

1 hour ago, Unicorns said:

It's not too difficult, its a pretty easy dungeons imo. You need to keep an eye on the boss hp and slow down if you are not prepared to skip phases, which you clearly werent if you have just one sin.

How can having multiple sins (or sums) get rid of the party debuff for groupstealth? lel :3

29 minutes ago, 844126_1452550145 said:

How can having multiple sins (or sums) get rid of the party debuff for groupstealth? lel :3

He never mentioned if he went with a sin or a sum, the cd for shroud for summoner is longer than what the debuff lasts, meaning debuff could be gone, sum still on cd.

13 hours ago, Parenthesis said:

Oh I have ran with a group with me 716 AP

a dest with 755 AP

Sin w ith 720AP

Another Sin with 700AP

BD with 680AP

and an FM with 730AP

as you see above, we ran the group with nothing but grabs and spam restrain skill

and I have never gotten this whatever glitch, even once.

And yes I have gotten the 5min achievement too.

so I have no idea what is you talking about.

only cos they have high AP doesnt mean youre good at playing. Skipping phases is definitely possible, but just cos you had some pleb 700+ players doesnt mean they even did more than 20k dps each of them. On top of that you seem to have no real clue how the % HP mechanics work, so discussing with you is senseless anyway

15 hours ago, Holybread said:

lol... I'm a 620 sum who does most mechs on every boss, "seen ring 1 time got bid for1.1k gold.." maybe the problem is you cc the boss when he grabs... and when you do that he won't get the damage buff... but in return after 1 min he losses 8% of his hp... this is the biggest free damage he does it atleast 4 times... so that's 32% lost for him... but you need to survive the damages... we tried doing cc for 1 run and run out of time even we allow 2 of them to go through... meaning letting it go once is crucial already... not to mention we only got 1 700ap guy rest is around 650 and I'm 620...

are you drunk? we arent even talking about that, if u fail those mechanics then, just as cookie said you should go run blackram instead. Dont come up with random stuff trying to show that you "know the mechanics", gratz go elsewhere now to show off ur mad skills

Archived