Blade Dancer's dps

Demi832

i know this is a little late but i wanted to know what you guys thought about BD's dps, i haven't been able to play at all since the dps meter came out so i'm really curious how especially because people used to say bd's dps sucked so much XD anyway please let me know what you think

Depending on your build, and how you spec into it BD's dps are about mid range, Not as good as a Fire BM, but better than Destroyer.

I Spec for the double Draw stance, for huge light damage on bosses, and if I have a big group of mobs I'll get out and go to Sunder/Rolling Typhoon them down.

Main reason I use BD is their Versatility, any situation you run into BD has the tools to fix it.

Oh i see thanks for the reply, just asked cause i was mainly confused about which legendary to pick before i left and didnt know if there would be much of a difference between baleful and seraph in terms of damage

On 10/10/2016 at 1:40 AM, Cosworth said:

bayful is good in the early stages but seraph will surpass it  at later stages and with the legendary  soul shield.  feel free to stop by my  stream if  you have any questions. https://www.twitch.tv/cosworthbc

We wont get leg ss til prob march next year, its 8 patches away. Can use a mirror later, for now recommend staying baleful. Flicker damage isn't really that great anyways, 70% your damage in draw stance comes off LF.

BD is pretty sick as far as DPS goes, if your ping is low enough to smoothly anicancel in draw stance you will be just under BM, FM and SMN, and above the rest. Go for X lightning spec, V lightning spec, and stay in draw stance forever. Make sure youre doing tower daily to get the new tokens, the new badge for us gives you a 1 sec CD reduction on flaming scourge (our crit damage buff) for every lightning flash.

• 3 weeks later...

In my oppionion LBM is one of the best Hybrit Classes.

You got every CC in Double, so you can cc ANYTHING.

You can Support your party with Grap to Push the DPS of your mates to the double. with the right badge you can grap twice within 30 seconds. (right timing).

You got an party safe (HM-Block).

LBM's dps is OK, so you are welcome in EVERY party becouse if you would add your grp push dmg to your own, just an warlock is able to out dps an LBM.

BUT WL havn't a party safe ....  you see .... you are a god in person^^

• 5 months later...

If you can hold permanemt electric orbs you can deal much more damage than these pitiful weak blademasters. It can be held if you have full legendary soulshield and soulbadges. With electric orbs you can do lightning flash which is BDs main DPS skill

Archived