Should I come back?

victor122

6 hours ago, cokaine said:

thsi game isn't getting any new players

I have to greatly disagree with this. I daily see new players joining in but it is not indeed as massive at it was in beginning which is only natural for MMO. And no as in new players I don't mean players who make alts but literal new players to the game.

BS will not die fast but is true you see fewer players all days.

You dont lost any for try come back! But open your eyes new games are coming and i cant wait for 25october to have my Revelation.

500 vs 500 what!!! how many pcs BS kill in 500 vs 500 

11 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

how about stop black knighting and show us some real proofes that this game is dying, or are you just a conspiracy theorati? If yes here a tin foil hat.

do you play this game? because the game is my proof

8 minutes ago, cokaine said:

do you play this game? because the game is my proof

proof = facts and not feelings.

show me actuall numbers that population decrease way more then it increase.

Thats how a discussion work, 1. Argument THEN Fact and not the way conspiracy theoratical discuss. (they discuss 1. Argument and wait for Counter fact to their argument)

On 10/8/2016 at 8:39 AM, victor122 said:

Hey, guys. So after a few months of being away, I'm thinking of coming back. I love the game and its design but with all the "game is dying" threads in this forum I wonder if that's even worth it? Is coming back to a game who is (supposedly) dying worth my time? From the way things look atm the devs don't pay too much attention to player feedback.

This is not a rant here... I really wanna know if coming back is worth it.

Also, I'd love to hear things about this new balance and weapon systems I've read about? are they better than the previous one(yes, I know this is purely subjective), since I'm planning to switch things a bit and go from my usual distance type chars(like fm) to a more melee type(sin or bm).

Thanks in advance

Have a great day  :)

Umm i am not sure what you want to return to most people either left or are re rolling alts

Im going to be solid, and honest.
Everyone who is saying "the game is dying" threads is whining and crying, are wrong and ignorant. If you truly believe that those people are whining and crying, you need to reevaluate those threads. Many of those threads make factual and legitimate arguments toward the game to help the game, and not just whine and cry.
I have played this game now for a while, I'm close to hitting level 50 and so I will tell you my opinion.
This games early game was a disaster for me. No players in sight, no staff, nothing. However, I pushed through that torture to see that my effort was not in vein. Pvp gets very fun late game, you see more players late game, and you will overall enjoy the game more.

Quite simply I will put it like this.
If you care about content of a game, and what the GAME has to offer in terms of gameplay, come back, you will enjoy blade and soul
If you care about the company the staff, how much help and interaction you will get. If you care about the underlying effect of an mmorpg, like social interaction, then you may want to reconsider coming back to bns.

I still play bns and I really enjoy it. The competitive aspect of the game appeals to me specifically and the game is only improving with more frequent updates. I hope this helped you in your decision

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/10/2016 at 5:35 PM, RainbowDashie said:

proof = facts and not feelings.

show me actuall numbers that population decrease way more then it increase.

Thats how a discussion work, 1. Argument THEN Fact and not the way conspiracy theoratical discuss. (they discuss 1. Argument and wait for Counter fact to their argument)

do you not see the deserted areas in the game? man i swear white knights are dumb af

1 hour ago, cokaine said:

do you not see the deserted areas in the game? man i swear white knights are dumb af

"Deserted Areas".

Now when you say this, are you talking about quest areas? If so then of course they are going to be deserted, there's not much reason for anyone to go back to a quest area since they yield no benefit.

If you're referencing to 24man zones, older ones like E.Fleet and Nightshade Harbor are obviously going to be dead since it doesn't yield any benefits  for the time spent there. Beastbog and Zaiwei Ruins, same reason as above, yields no benefits for the time and effort it takes to complete one cycle.

You also have to remember majority of players are in F8, aka Cross Server since that allows everyone to mingle and dungeon with each other.

So trying to say deserted areas = dead game is just hilarious in any way. But please continue to be a black knight and post your "facts" that the game is dead/dying.

8 hours ago, cokaine said:

Jadestone Village = no desert area

Zaiwei = no desert area

ssp = no desert area

mushins tower = no desert area

plog sanctum = no desert area

beastbog = no desert area

ruins of zaiwei = ok most time desert cause it seams no1 like this realy much

grand harvest = no desert area

these are the end content areas and they are not desert, atleast on my server (bambusdorf & frostgipfel ger)

still no proof at all from you after nearly a motn, still a conspiracy theorist in my eyes.

Archived